Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 31st January 2010, 21:23   #2986
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
That was me @Latheesh. As soon as i saw a red chevy with LTD and got bhp stickers i guessed that should be you.

Also spotted a Black Wagon R with LTD sticker near 18th Cross Malleswaram Signal around 8 pm.
I promised someone to meet me at 5.30 at home and forgotten about it, so I had to hurry!!!. Looks like your wifey was bit confused about you slowing down the vehicle, smiling and showing to a stranger. I could read that from her facial expression

Last edited by Latheesh : 31st January 2010 at 21:24.
Latheesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 21:54   #2987

Spotted a light blue Old Zen with got bhp sticker on the left side of rear bumper in Koramangala going in front of Sukh Sagar, towards inner ring road today. Whos is this?
SuperKar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 22:00   #2988
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
I promised someone to meet me at 5.30 at home and forgotten about it, so I had to hurry!!!. Looks like your wifey was bit confused about you slowing down the vehicle, smiling and showing to a stranger. I could read that from her facial expression
Your response more than sufficient in that mad traffic.

No, In fact she was searching for your vehicle as there was too much of traffic. She has got used to it now.
rk_sans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 22:32   #2989
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Toyota Corolla golden color with Got BHP sticker on rear bumper. This is still parked in BHEL layout. KA 03 M* 49**. Ravindu Toyota stickered. Who is this ?
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 08:27   #2990
BHPian

Black Safari on Kanakapura Road in Basavanagudi near Reliance Autozone on Saturday noon - about 1215 pm - with Team-BHP stickers at the rear.
Tempelhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 12:45   #2991
BHPian

I commute on NH 7 every day to office, several times i have spotted this beauty Fiat Adventure Black with TBHP stickers. Looks like a really well maintained car and in black it really looks a killer. Could you identify yourself please ?
kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 12:54   #2992
BHPian

Spotted a Maroon Color Ford Fusion in Kundanahalli gate parked opp to supermarket between 4-4.30 PM with registration number ending with 5 and a LTD stickers.
deepakchiniwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 13:11   #2993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkishore_77 View Post
I came across a grey color i20 at Madivaala junction with LTD sticker at around 10PM. We acknowledged each other. I was in palio
Kishore - Its Silver color. And thanks for HI, I really need one from a Bhpian

Spotted at least 5-6 cars in the last week.

1) Maroon Ford Fusion at Kormangala 4th block with LTD sticker.

2) White i20 with Driven by T-BHP sticker. I dont think its a team member cause there was no response on the wave from me. Photo below. Seen at Marathalli ORR.

3) Grey i10 at HSR Layout on Friday parked opposite Spirits. Photos below. Love cars Live cars sticker.

4) Red swift with corvette style two black lines on it at Indiranagar with the small T-bhp sticker on the rear number plate yesterday (Sunday evening).

5) Vid6639's Lancer parked in front of Umerkot Restaurant at Kormangala yesterday or was it Saturday? Vid??

6) Black Civic with Got BHP sticker near Spencers Bellandur, the Sobha Apartment area today morning.

Phew, bhpians are growing by the day! Now I can bet that I will spot at least one when I'm out of home anytime, day or night!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1056.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1057.jpg  

CorsaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 17:13   #2994
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempelhof View Post
Black Safari on Kanakapura Road in Basavanagudi near Reliance Autozone on Saturday noon - about 1215 pm - with Team-BHP stickers at the rear.
I had my safari parked opp Samtavam Clinic (Kakakpura Road, 50m from traffic signal) the same time.
RSKSafari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 18:54   #2995
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSKSafari View Post
I had my safari parked opp Samtavam Clinic (Kakakpura Road, 50m from traffic signal) the same time.
Then it must have been you It was so crowded there that I could not stop and see further.
Tempelhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 00:16   #2996
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a golden Alto with 'Love Cars Live Cars' sticker on the rear bumper on Richmond Road at around 5pm on Sunday. Fellow BHPian, identify yourself!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 01:25   #2997
BHPian

Thumbs up Spotted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post

Phew, bhpians are growing by the day! Now I can bet that I will spot at least one when I'm out of home anytime, day or night!!
you can say that again man! from last two days i have spotted a couple too and its now become difficult to actually remember the cars, number, stickers... too much work!

some recent spottings:

Sun:
Red Swift near Salarpuria, Infozone e-city
Beautiful looking Black Amby with sports exhaust (i think) near Oasis mall
Black swift with heavy filming KL registration near Oasis Mall

Mon:
Baleno black near Salarpuria, Infoszone e-city
white jeep (again) KL registration

too much..
RuffRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 06:47   #2998
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
that would be me, sorry i did not notice you.
cool lets catch up sometimes finally i got a response to my spotting
Hurrycane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:56   #2999
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
Sun:
Red Swift near Salarpuria, Infozone e-city
This red Swift belongs to TBPian from PCS in Velankani tech park. He usually park near gate 2 and can easily spot from outside. It had 'got bhp?' sticker on rear bumper right?
Latheesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 09:17   #3000
BHPian

Hi,
I have a "Live to Drive" sticker on my Honda. People who don't know what it is or what team-bhp is all about they look at the website. Some get stuck on to it while some don't. My office colleagues often kid me about "Live to Drive". This is commonly read are "alive" without the "a". They also tell me that I am "alive" to drive and hence the sticker.
Well anyway seeing this sticker I had a very informal round of introductions with a fellow BHPian (bhp username - sukiwa) who works in the same industrial area in Pune as I do. I noticed his car with a BHP sticker but since I was in a big rush I passed him. He took the pains of finding out who I am and dropped me a mail. Well this was the first time I got the correct response for the sticker on my car . Hope to get in touch with many fellow BHPians in the same way.
ambivalent_98 is offline   Reply With Quote