Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2009, 22:15   #661
BHPian
 
dhondusaxena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Noida
Posts: 109
Thanked: 40 Times
Default Dilli ki sadkon per T-BHP!

I haven't seen anyone with a sticker on in Delhi either. Although I don;t frequent like others but I do go out on the weekends. Hope to see someone soon around in Delhi. BTW I stay in Indirapuram!
dhondusaxena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2009, 21:17   #662
Senior - BHPian
 
harishnayak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DELHI
Posts: 1,390
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Hey Harish, even I travel 70kms daily from Kalkaji to Gurgaon and have just spotted Tanveers white elephant once.

In close to 4 months of sticker release just one sighting.
To Be honest I got my stickers this monday however i've still not pasted them on my cars as i was busy throughout the week.

I did not want to take any chance of wasting the stickers by pasting them in a hurry.

BTW do you have the stickers on your Car?
harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2009, 21:38   #663
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 382
Thanked: 28 Times
Default T-BHP stickers spotted in Mumbai

Here is my Zen with T-BHP stickers. Today I have spotted an Accent with "Live to Drive" sticker at Altamount Road and a Swift (MH03 - Silver) at Goregoan-Powai road with "Got BHP" sticker. Not bad Mumbites, keep it up!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-team.jpg  


Last edited by gaddiwale : 5th June 2009 at 21:40.
gaddiwale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2009, 21:40   #664
BHPian
 
keralshobhit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Delhi, IN
Posts: 121
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

I sighted one on Mathura road few days back on White swift...Had a small symbolic chat regarding his tilted sticker.But thats the only one sighted by me 2.
keralshobhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2009, 21:52   #665
BHPian
 
ankitahuja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gurgaon & Delhi
Posts: 886
Thanked: 46 Times
Thumbs up New Stickers!

The second and new set of Team-BHP stickers are here!

I have ordered my set already!

Still have 2 sets of the old stickers lying with me, and a few of the original stickers too
ankitahuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2009, 22:43   #666
BHPian
 
keralshobhit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Delhi, IN
Posts: 121
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
The second and new set of Team-BHP stickers are here!

I have ordered my set already!

Still have 2 sets of the old stickers lying with me, and a few of the original stickers too

Great man let me order my new set than...
keralshobhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 00:37   #667
BHPian
 
Bubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 495
Thanked: 152 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
BTW do you have the stickers on your Car?
Yeah Harish I have stickers on both of my cars.

Live to Drive on my AVEO and Love cars Live cars one on my PALIO.

Cheers.
Bubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 00:52   #668
Senior - BHPian
 
harishnayak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DELHI
Posts: 1,390
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
The second and new set of Team-BHP stickers are here!

I have ordered my set already!

Still have 2 sets of the old stickers lying with me, and a few of the original stickers too

How come i still didnt spot your OHC till date with the stickers on it.

I roam around in NRN and ORN quite often. You can expect to spot one of my cars soon with the stickers on as i'm going to stick them over this weekend on my 800 , spark and alto.

BTW i have a modded alto with FFE , K&N and alloys ( silky silver ) . Not sure if you've spotted it.
harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 01:15   #669
BHPian
 
ankitahuja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gurgaon & Delhi
Posts: 886
Thanked: 46 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
How come i still didnt spot your OHC till date with the stickers on it.

I roam around in NRN and ORN quite often. You can expect to spot one of my cars soon with the stickers on as i'm going to stick them over this weekend on my 800 , spark and alto.

BTW i have a modded alto with FFE , K&N and alloys ( silky silver ) . Not sure if you've spotted it.
Reasons below:

1 - I have not put any of the Team-BHP stickers on my car.
2 - I do not drive around in NRN or ORN.
3 - My car is in the workshop since 3 weeks.
4 - I liked the team-BHP stickers so much that I got confused and decided not to put any!

We'll catch up once my car is back.

P.S. - I do have the original www . team-bhp . com sticker on the rear plate. The www and com are missing, so it only reads team-bhp now. lol again!

Watch out for a www . autopsyche . com sticker on the rear glass in a bit!

Last edited by ankitahuja : 6th June 2009 at 01:17.
ankitahuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 10:24   #670
Senior - BHPian
 
normally_crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,368
Thanked: 383 Times
Default

A white Getz Prime MH43 registered with blue alloys - small sticker on the rear number plate and a yellow kangaroo sticker on the left side of the front wind shield - on Palm Beach road towards Thane Belapur road. The driver was in an awful hurry.

Who was it ?
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 13:05   #671
Senior - BHPian
 
khanak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai/Toronto
Posts: 2,735
Thanked: 127 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
A white Getz Prime MH43 registered with blue alloys - small sticker on the rear number plate and a yellow kangaroo sticker on the left side of the front wind shield - on Palm Beach road towards Thane Belapur road. The driver was in an awful hurry.

Who was it ?
It was a CRDi. Saw her yesterday entering Hiranandani as well.
khanak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 15:27   #672
Senior - BHPian
 
harishnayak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DELHI
Posts: 1,390
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
Reasons below:

1 - I have not put any of the Team-BHP stickers on my car.
2 - I do not drive around in NRN or ORN.
3 - My car is in the workshop since 3 weeks.
4 - I liked the team-BHP stickers so much that I got confused and decided not to put any!

We'll catch up once my car is back.

P.S. - I do have the original www . team-bhp . com sticker on the rear plate. The www and com are missing, so it only reads team-bhp now. lol again!

Watch out for a www . autopsyche . com sticker on the rear glass in a bit!
Oh Ok Kool , Since my weekend has started so i'm going to Karol bagh to get the Live to Drive and Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home sticker pasted on my alto by a professional as i don't want to take chances of spoiling it.

Thats my Fav one so don't want an amateur like me to paste it.

Will post the pictures once i'm back
harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 16:23   #673
Senior - BHPian
 
normally_crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,368
Thanked: 383 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
It was a CRDi. Saw her yesterday entering Hiranandani as well.
I think it was a GVS.
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 20:25   #674
Senior - BHPian
 
harishnayak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DELHI
Posts: 1,390
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Oh Ok Kool , Since my weekend has started so i'm going to Karol bagh to get the Live to Drive and Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home sticker pasted on my alto by a professional as i don't want to take chances of spoiling it.

Thats my Fav one so don't want an amateur like me to paste it.

Will post the pictures once i'm back
I decided to not stick LIVE TO DRIVE on my alto as its silky silver so I stuck LOVE CARS LIVE CARS on it.

Here are few pictures , i'm keeping the rest of the stickers for pasting them later.

I took a lot of time to decide where to paste it and finally came to a conclusion to where i've pasted it now.

Hopefully it's looking good.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-060620092427.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-060620092428.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-060620092429.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-060620092430.jpg  

harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 20:51   #675
BHPian
 
revved_up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 662
Thanked: 163 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
How come i still didnt spot your OHC till date with the stickers on it.

I roam around in NRN and ORN quite often. You can expect to spot one of my cars soon with the stickers on as i'm going to stick them over this weekend on my 800 , spark and alto.

BTW i have a modded alto with FFE , K&N and alloys ( silky silver ) . Not sure if you've spotted it.
Same here... I travel from Janakpuri to Noida everyday and haven't spotted a single car with a TBHP sticker yet.

Anyways, my car sports a Got Bhp? sticker

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-06062009_resized.jpg

Last edited by revved_up : 6th June 2009 at 20:52.
revved_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08
Pics: Merc CLS 500 spotted (Post all CLS sightings here). Aditya Super-Cars & Imports in India 299 27th July 2013 01:16
Pic : Mercedes SLK's (post all pics / sightings of the old Gen SLK's here) v12 Super-Cars & Imports in India 58 13th May 2008 12:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:05.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks