Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 3rd November 2010, 15:31   #7081
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueLLeR View Post
Hey MX6,

Nice meeting you too! Indeed, I was surprised to see you even at Ruby Hall. I thought we had gone different routes after the end of the Expressway. The left door, don't ask! This car has a jinxed left side

Oh, by the way, I managed to click a picture of you before waving out to you.

Cheers!
DueLLeR
That's a nice pic Dueller. I didn't carry a camera and hence couldn't take a snap. But it's a nice fancy number you have there on the reg plates!

I took the exit and turned left to go to Dehu road. Then took the old NH4 to drive direct to Shivaji Nagar - Sancheti - RTO.

And then I see you ahead near Pune station!

I normally avoid this side during day time. Unfortunately, I got held up in old NH4 due to some accident involving a safari. It came in news papers too (pune mirror). The drivers left their vehicles on the road and kept arguing leading to a huge jam! As I crossed the zone, I saw a safari with it's front side badly damaged.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2010, 15:48   #7082
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
Good Good,
Yep no Team-Bhp stickers. Even I was returning from Sringeri -Hornadu trip.
You bought the Fortuner recently ? Your avatar pic shows a OHC, if i am right ? By the way passed your village, but it was dark. Maybe next time will catch up with you and take a small break at your place
Rajesh K R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:43   #7083
Team-BHP Support

Spotted this nicely maintained Ford Ikon Rally Sport in my territory (CMH Road, Indiranagar) this afternoon at around 3:20 pm. I waited for a few minutes for the owner to show up. I assumed you were around somewhere because it was 'parked-to-go'. And I was right! I , but you didn't seem to notice. I was in my Santro!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-03112010013.jpg

Who are you, fellow BHPian?
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:52   #7084
BHPian

Default Captiva

Saw a White Chevrolet Captiva with lots of Team Bhp stickers on the back on NH-8, between Iffco chowk and Sector-31 around 7PM today. Could not note down the numbers or click due to the massive jams. Who are you bhpian?
Sinner666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 00:29   #7085
BHPian

Spotted a white colored i 10 with got bhp? on the rear hatch door. couldnt get the number down as i just managed to spot it as i passed through safdarjung, near the CCD. who are you bhp'ian?
lilMonSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 05:07   #7086
Senior - BHPian

white alto spotted with LTD sticker on MSR Hospital road on Wednesday.
vinaydas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 08:43   #7087
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Spotted this nicely maintained Ford Ikon Rally Sport in my territory (CMH Road, Indiranagar) this afternoon at around 3:20 pm. I waited for a few minutes for the owner to show up. I assumed you were around somewhere because it was 'parked-to-go'. And I was right! I , but you didn't seem to notice. I was in my Santro!

Who are you, fellow BHPian?
stalker!

btw, isn't it the double road, joining the CMH road? when you first said CMH road, i couldn't quite place it. later i realised which area it was! kind of on the corner of double road and CMH road
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 13:22   #7088
BHPian

Generally it seems that people in Bangalore are the most active clicking T-BHP stickers. Since I will be in Bangalore for the next few weeks on official work I do hope that I make it to the long list of photos posted here .
For all the photographers of Bangalore I will be plying on the Koramangla to E_C road most of the times since my office will be in EC and I will staying in K'la
ambivalent_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 15:02   #7089
BHPian

Yesterday on my way back home around 8:45 evening I saw a Grey Swift (KA x x 9029?) taking right turn from old Airport road near HAL aero museum; got a glimpse because I was on straight left lane but black LCLC on left side rear bumper was unmistakable.
kousik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 15:54   #7090
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Generally it seems that people in Bangalore are the most active clicking T-BHP stickers. Since I will be in Bangalore for the next few weeks on official work I do hope that I make it to the long list of photos posted here .
For all the photographers of Bangalore I will be plying on the Koramangla to E_C road most of the times since my office will be in EC and I will staying in K'la
that's nice! which office in EC? my office is in Digital Park. i travel to EC between 10am-11:30 and pass through Koramangala.
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 16:10   #7091
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
...But it's a nice fancy number you have there on the reg plates!...
Thanks! Surprisingly, I "just" got it by chance. Didn't pay anything extra for it.

Cheers!
DueLLeR
DueLLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 20:05   #7092
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
stalker!
Shhh..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
btw, isn't it the double road, joining the CMH road? when you first said CMH road, i couldn't quite place it. later i realised which area it was! kind of on the corner of double road and CMH road
Yup! This is the Double Road/CMH Road junction. There was a name for it but I guess that became redundant once the road was closed and the Metro construction began!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2010, 23:59   #7093
BHPian

Spotted a red santro entering goripalya around 11 am yesterday with a I Drive Safe sticker on the right side of the rear bumper. Name:  ABCD0010.JPG
Views: 573
Size:  25.1 KB

Spotted a metallic silver safari today at around 9:40 pm with a LCLC black and white sticker towards the left side of the rear door and had a transparent sticker on the rear number plate near cosmos mall . You stopped behind me at kundanahalli signal, hope you saw the sticker on my car too
Please identify yourselves fellow bhpians.
Name:  ABCD0013.JPG
Views: 558
Size:  13.4 KBName:  ABCD0014.JPG
Views: 551
Size:  11.9 KB
prguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2010, 10:27   #7094
BHPian

Spotted a black corsa 1.4 at spar koramangala junction headed towards inner ring road with live to drive. Bhpian please identify yourself.
valhallen.282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2010, 19:30   #7095
BHPian

Fellow BHPian Naveen (naveen.raju) spotted at Kadavanthara traffic signal.

Naveen, hope you saw me.

Name:  DSC06609.JPG
Views: 633
Size:  405.3 KB

Thanks,
Jose.
josejoseph is offline   Reply With Quote