Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2010, 11:27   #7426
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
spotted this scorpio at clarks exotica, who are you bhpian?
Thats my office drive, and yes it belongs to Clarks Exotica. Were you part of the INRC teams? I have seen quite a few Bhpian cars at the property during the INRC registrations and shale down sessions.
Just ask for the G.M's office when you are around the next time. Shall catch up for a coffee.

Last edited by Sportsmind : 4th December 2010 at 11:31.
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 12:22   #7427
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,506
Thanked: 3,527 Times
Default

reached Chennai yesterday morning and have been roaming around the city (rather chauffeured). I've been to places like Spencer Plaza, Anna Nagar, Express Avenue, Kilpauk, Perambur etc. and i've not spotted a single BHPian's car!! heading back to Bangalore tomorrow morning. come on folks, show yourselves! I won't bite!
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 12:41   #7428
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 11,785
Thanked: 9,315 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Thats my office drive, and yes it belongs to Clarks Exotica. Were you part of the INRC teams? I have seen quite a few Bhpian cars at the property during the INRC registrations and shale down sessions.
Just ask for the G.M's office when you are around the next time. Shall catch up for a coffee.
I am part of the ST community! BTW do the folks still have that old BMW parked in HT?
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 13:43   #7429
BHPian
 
KALINGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: PUNE
Posts: 693
Thanked: 254 Times
Thumbs up Red Palio Spotted In Pune

Spotted a red palio with "LTD" sticker in pune few days back.
Spotted near Green Park Hotel in Baner.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-26112010001.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-26112010.jpg  

KALINGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 14:23   #7430
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,506
Thanked: 3,527 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
reached Chennai yesterday morning and have been roaming around the city (rather chauffeured). I've been to places like Spencer Plaza, Anna Nagar, Express Avenue, Kilpauk, Perambur etc. and i've not spotted a single BHPian's car!! heading back to Bangalore tomorrow morning. come on folks, show yourselves! I won't bite!
bingo! just spotted a black Swift at Anna Nagar Saravana Bhavan junction with LTD and got BHP? on the rear bumper! my trip wasn't a total waste afterall
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 19:10   #7431
BHPian
 
DueLLeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vashi / Navi Mumbai
Posts: 190
Thanked: 61 Times
Default

Spotted this light blue Linea with the LCLC sticker near the Viman Nagar signal on Nagar Rd, Pune yesterday evening. Waved out to the TBHPian and he smiled back too. Had to rush as the signal had turned green.

Nice meeting you, sir!

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-03122010140.jpg  

DueLLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 20:47   #7432
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 61
Thanked: Once
Default

I was driving at a speed of 50 kmph when this Black k10 series alto with HID's and alloys swooshed past me at speeds over hundred and i spotted the LTD on the left back of his bumper , that was when i pushed the pedal and overtook him in not time and showed off my LTD with a wave.

We both slowed down and exchanged pleasantries and while he told me that his handle was Live2drive , bang came a noise and his car banged on the wall of the bridge and came back on road again but luckily the car was running and we moved on.

I hope that you did not face any major dent/scrapping buddy.

Also saw a LTD Civic , LCLC santro and LTD wagon R in the Redline 2 event today.

Also met KPZen at the event. So 5 spottings within15 odd hours. Have the picture only for Civic
Attached Images
 
gypsy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 20:50   #7433
Senior - BHPian
 
aargee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: KATN
Posts: 4,662
Thanked: 1,985 Times
Default

Spotting a TBhp stickered car is little rare in Chennai. I was happy not only to see, but to even to talk them today & that too TWO of them

Spotted a purple Indigo Dicor that had TBhp stickers all over near 11th main road Anna Nagar. LTD, LCLC, Drive Safe & that was one of the stickers from old lot. Both of us pulled over, had a quick chat & then we left.

When coming back, I found a white WagonR that had several TBhp stickers. Again pulled over, had only few seconds of talk as more than that, we would block the traffic entering 12th main road. The car belonged to Arjun Rudra & it was his brother driving the car.
aargee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2010, 16:16   #7434
Distinguished - BHPian
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Speed-brkr City
Posts: 10,401
Thanked: 3,804 Times
Default

Wagon-R DL 8C * **97.
Spotted today morning 11:30 am in JP Nagar

Followed you from Delmia till SLV, where you turned left towards Bangalore Central.
condor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2010, 16:30   #7435
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,759
Thanked: 1,541 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy4x4 View Post
I was driving at a speed of 50 kmph when this Black k10 series alto with HID's and alloys swooshed past me at speeds over hundred and i spotted the LTD on the left back of his bumper , that was when i pushed the pedal and overtook him in not time and showed off my LTD with a wave.

We both slowed down and exchanged pleasantries and while he told me that his handle was Live2drive , bang came a noise and his car banged on the wall of the bridge and came back on road again but luckily the car was running and we moved on.

I hope that you did not face any major dent/scrapping buddy.

Also saw a LTD Civic , LCLC santro and LTD wagon R in the Redline 2 event today.

Also met KPZen at the event. So 5 spottings within15 odd hours. Have the picture only for Civic
That is captainsokhi's civic i guess.
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2010, 18:28   #7436
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ............
Posts: 3,261
Thanked: 4,209 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueLLeR View Post
Spotted this light blue Linea with the LCLC sticker near the Viman Nagar signal on Nagar Rd, Pune yesterday evening. Waved out to the TBHPian and he smiled back too. Had to rush as the signal had turned green.

Nice meeting you, sir!

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Thanks, DueLLer. That's me and my Linea only! At last, my Linea was spotted not in Bangalore, but in Pune. We too noticed your Palio with TBHP sticker, but couldn't wave at you due to heavy traffic at that junction.

We were returning to Ginger Wakad, Pune, from the Fiat Ranjangaon factory visit organised by Fiat India and Team Fiat India. I reached my Bangalore home today at 1:24 am.
J.Ravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2010, 18:29   #7437
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,506
Thanked: 3,527 Times
Default

good to be back in Bangalore! just spotted a silver Zen with LTD and got BHP on the rear at the Lakeside hospital junction. it also had Autoddesk written on the back. number was KA-04-MA-something. you turned and loo
ked back left before the signal went green - me and my wife were in the auto left of you.
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2010, 18:33   #7438
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,267
Thanked: 158 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Thanks, DueLLer. That's me and my Linea only! At last, my Linea was spotted not in Bangalore, but in Pune. We too noticed your Palio with TBHP sticker, but couldn't wave at you due to heavy traffic at that junction.

We were returning to Ginger Wakad, Pune, from the Fiat Ranjangaon factory visit organised by Fiat India and Team Fiat India. I reached my Bangalore home today at 1:24 am.
I entered Pune at around 9.30 AM. I saw this bunch of Fiat entering Pune through Baner . At first I saw the huge Fiat stickers on the doors. Then I saw one with Team BHP stickers on it. As I passed the cars, I spotted so many Fiats in the convoy with Tbhp stickers. I see that you guys had stopped in Baner , there was some incident which i had taken place I guess.
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2010, 18:46   #7439
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ............
Posts: 3,261
Thanked: 4,209 Times
Default

Yes Dippy. We met at VITS. Rajeev Kapoor, CEO, Fiat India, flagged off the Fiat cars after breakfast. We returned in the evening. I will post more details on this in my travelogue.

Last edited by J.Ravi : 5th December 2010 at 18:47.
J.Ravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2010, 19:24   #7440
Senior - BHPian
 
undead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bhavani - Komarapalayam
Posts: 1,187
Thanked: 164 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurride View Post
Here is the brilliant "Live to Drive" on my Swift.

Attachment 462968
Nice. Lets see if you will be getting spotted in Erode (TN 33) sometime by me.
undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08
Pics: Merc CLS 500 spotted (Post all CLS sightings here). Aditya Super-Cars & Imports in India 299 27th July 2013 01:16
Pic : Mercedes SLK's (post all pics / sightings of the old Gen SLK's here) v12 Super-Cars & Imports in India 58 13th May 2008 12:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:27.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks