Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 14th January 2011, 13:28   #7891
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a blue Ford Ikon Flair at Pipeline Jn, Cochin at around 12:30pm today. Registration no: KL-07-BH-4***. It had LCLC sticker in the middle of the rear bumper and "got BHP?" sticker on the right side. I was following the car in my Punto and flashed my lights 2-3 times, but I'm not sure if the driver noticed it.
StarrySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011, 16:27   #7892
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn_i20 View Post
Ordered a set for myself today. waiting desperately for it. I keep spotting these stickers in Bangalore. and next time, i spot someone, i will do a little 'hi' from me.

I joined TB just last week and I am pending with:
- putting these stickers on my vehicles
- write ownership review of my new Hyundai i20
- share/upload pictures

oooh... lots of things to do
Welcome aboard Unicorn-though I am senior in age but young in BHP-excellent site with advisors as good as they come-prompt in their replies to some stupid and repetitive questions.
Colonel J H Mayne
Judemayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011, 16:50   #7893
BHPian

Spotted this morning!!!
What: Red Swift with Black wheels and black hood. Had 'Got-BHP?' on the rear bumper (right side)
Where: Just after Vellore, Towards Chennai on NH46

You had parked on the shoulder and i noticed the sticker just as i passed. Couldn't wave or flash. I was in my red Beat with LTD on the rear bumper.

Who are u bhpian??
Auto freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011, 18:51   #7894
BHPian

First sighting + response other than those at T-BHP meets.

Saw silver Safari (HR26 ** 2682 IIRC) about an hour ago near Andheria Mor on Mehrauli Gurgaon Road. In fact it was my wife who noticed the LTD sticker and pointed it out to me - of course with an earful of 'even this I need to do for you'

Sorry mate, I had an agonizingly long day (which included a back-breaking ride of about 20 kms in an auto-rickshaw ) and was lin a hurry to pick our son from the creche and therefore, couldn't stop to have a talk (his usual pick-up time is 4.30 p.m.).

Waiting for the next time when we bump into one another and both of us have a couple of minutes at hand.
AlokSriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011, 20:38   #7895
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Silver SX4 with 'Live to drive' sticker near Siddharth Towers, Karishma road, Kothrud at around 4 pm.

My car was parked just 2 cars to the right of your car.

Who is this?

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 14th January 2011 at 20:39.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 00:08   #7896
BHPian

Black Cedia (2539) with LTD on right bottom of rear windscreen was turning U in Old Airport road around 4:40 this afternoon. I was on queue for the same U turn, but after your turn too much oncoming traffic delayed mine so lost you by the time I reached Wind tunnel signal. Stay nearby?
kousik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 21:19   #7897
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a black KA registered Alto with Team-BHP sticker on MG Road Gurgaon this evening, a lady was driving the car.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2011, 19:43   #7898
Senior - BHPian

Spotted in the "sunshine" (open air) car park of Forum Mall, on 15th Jan - black i20.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110115_181750.jpg  

KiloAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2011, 20:21   #7899
BHPian

Smile re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Met Danlalan and KSM-Vtec at Juhu, Bombay this afternoon.
Actually, they spotted the sticker on my car and stopped briefly at the lights to say Hi!

Nice to finally meet up with a fellow member after sporting the stickers for more than 3 years!!

SS
suzuki san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2011, 20:55   #7900
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Dark silver i10 stickered all-around in Mudichur road today afternoon. Could not see the number, but T E A M B H P was stuck on the wind shield with headlights stickered from all sides so as to make a projector look-alike.

Identify yourself buddy.
MAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2011, 21:41   #7901
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Black Ford Ikon parked near Anil Kumble circle yesterday around 1 PM. Reg No. was something KA05 XX XXXX and had got bhp? sticker on rear bumper. Who was it?
Latheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 10:51   #7902
BHPian

Spotted a Golden NHC at Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram on Friday Night. It had the LCLC stickers on the rear bumper, I was right behind you in the Silver Palio in the parking line!
praful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 11:48   #7903
Senior - BHPian

Spotted the following cars - the member(s) has(ve) not responded till date:

1. Black Swift with Live To Drive sticker - Queen's Park
2. Silver / White Figo with Got BHP sticker - Queen's Park

I have a feeling the above cars share the same garage.

Also spotted these

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0232.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0278.jpg
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 14:29   #7904
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zteg View Post
I saw you waving I stay in ND Sepal, Sommsandrapalya. By the way where is Purva Fairmont?
Apologies for the very late reply i was out of town; Purva is on 24th Main, once you take the left from the power house its the 4th huge complex.
Hurrycane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 17:57   #7905
BHPian

Spotted Raj_5004's beast on the Cadbury flyover just a few minutes back. I was on the opposite side but could guess it was yours looking at the nice bull bar you have got

Do you frequent this area? Maybe we could meet sometime once my boards get over.
prateekm is offline   Reply With Quote