Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 29th January 2011, 17:16   #8056
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
Spotted a beige Ford iKON, in Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.

The car had "THE GENERAL LEE" written on its rear bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
i spotted a golden ford ikon with team bhp stickers in vasant kunj.the "general lee". who was it
"The GENERAL LEE" made another appearance in RK Puram yesterday, with at least 4 Team-BHP stickers on the boot. It looks like either he doesn't follow this thread or is too ashamed to admit he tries to pass off a Ford as a Dodge!
SS-Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2011, 18:52   #8057
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
Hey, even I had spotted this Wagon R and posted in this thread about it. No response so far.

BTW, you work in 1B? Even my office is in 1B.
I am in 1A, nice to know that you are working in the same compound. Let's meet sometime
onesomeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2011, 23:02   #8058
BHPian

Spotted a White Ritz VDI on Indiranagar 100 feet / CMH Road junction. It was a strange number with both TR (temporary?) and also MB.

Also spotted an SX4 opposite to Vodafone/Citibank on Indiranagar 100 feet road with many stickers all around the car.
Attached Images

sridhar_setty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 11:12   #8059
BHPian

My first sighting since i joined!

Where : E.M.Bypass(Science City)
When : 27.1.2011 around 12 noon
The vehicle was most likely being chauffeur driven, no prizes for guessing whose vehicle it was.
I also frequently see a black civic and an Innova in Salt Lake/ Airport area wearing T-BHP Stickers.
Attached Images

mi2n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 11:37   #8060
Senior - BHPian

Saw a Silver Baleno VXI in New alipore yesterday.Its Reg No was 5433.Dont

remember the series.It had a black and white redlining tbhp sticker.
cityvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 19:45   #8061
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
Spotted RED I10 with no. KAxxx3197 and Tacho stickers on the boot this evening around 630pm on ORR, near Marathahalli.
Who are you - BHPian?
I noticed the sticker after you overtook me and I flashed my HLs. And I thought you had noticed my stickers before overtaking bcos you flashed first - or did you flash just for overtaking? I was in my Black Palio.
Hi Friend it was me, I missed your flash :( but I think you waved at me. I did flash for two reasons 1) Spotting fellow BHPian 2) Overtaking. Indeed I was parallel to your drive from SJP signal. Friend, you had spotted me sometime back on the same route

Cheers !!!
Milestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 20:01   #8062
Senior - BHPian

Just saw an i20 KA xx xx 5908(??) in ORR @ 7pm. I was following you from Agra and flashed lights a couple of lights. Over took you near the speed breaker just before the left turn in Sarjapur road junction. I was in my Aveo.

I saw the LiveToDrive sticker in the rear left.

Who was this?
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 20:15   #8063
BHPian

6 Months with the stickers at both Bangalore and Chennai, and yet to be spotted. :(

Spotted a Red Zen Estilo at Panagal Park, Chennai, taking a right turn at the Lalitha Jewelery Junction. Was being driven very harsh. Who are you ?
amitwiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 22:03   #8064
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind71181 View Post
That was me. I did notice you when you moved in front of me. Yes, I was a little confused when you waved but saw the bhp sticker on your window and when you moved ahead of me. Also saw you parking your car but then got a call and lost you after that. You work at the same campus?
Hi Arvind. Nice to meet you.

I am from mepz. I came to thoraipakkam for the Client Visit.
vishnu.csk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 22:42   #8065
Senior - BHPian

Spotted the same MYSTERIOUS Maroon Tata safari at around 9:00 pm on NH8 sporting the LTD sticker. I followed it , overtook it , waved and the guy put parking lights on and pulled over and so did I however while it took a moment for me to get down there was no reaction from his end so i moved on.

When i checked my RVM the safari did not move at all and it was obvious that he stopped due to his own reasons and not because i waved :(.

Who are you buddy?
harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 23:26   #8066
vsh
BHPian

i had been to bangalore 2-3 times within two months but no spotting. finally in this visit i was able to spot. so here is my first spotting.
a grey swift parked by the side of the road
near m g road,( comissiorate road,) around 1pm on saturday 29th.
mh registration, numbers ending with 86.
got bhp at rear, other sticker- mysterious spot or something like that.

who are you man?
vsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 23:41   #8067
BHPian

Today around 7:30 pm spotted a white Fiat Punto (MH04 XX 7771) at R-Mall Thane with Live to Drive sticker in the rear bumper. Who's car is this?
gaddiwale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2011, 10:20   #8068
BHPian

Spotted this on Saturday at about 2:30 P.M in Jayanagar 3rd block ? I parked my blue i20 just behind your vehicle ? Who are you Bhpian ?
Attached Images

Otomobil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2011, 11:02   #8069
BHPian

What : Maroon Indica Xeta - MH12*429 with LCLC (trimmed version on the rear hatch glass) and the transparent W3.t-bhp sticker on the number plate
Where : En route to Hinjewadi today about 10:20 am near the phase 2 circle. You went towards Wipro.

I was in my Xylo ahead of you at that time.
mmxylorider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2011, 11:16   #8070
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
Hi Friend it was me, I missed your flash :( but I think you waved at me. I did flash for two reasons 1) Spotting fellow BHPian 2) Overtaking. Indeed I was parallel to your drive from SJP signal. Friend, you had spotted me sometime back on the same route

Cheers !!!
It has been a long time since I got a response for my spottings.
Thanks Milestone...
ch.nathan is offline   Reply With Quote