Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 13th February 2011, 14:03   #8281
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

and the last one goes here...
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ggg.jpg  

webblescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2011, 14:07   #8282
vsh
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

i went to goa on 12th for some work and happy to spot a nice looking zen with live to drive sticket on rear. it was parked by the side of the road(time around 10.45am). i dont know the name of the road. may be somewhere between city entrance(coming from karwar) and s v road where i went. pls identify yourself bhpian.
vsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2011, 14:52   #8283
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw this KA regd Fiesta with LTD stickers at a Kesavadasapuram Petrol Station. Was in a jiffy and couldn't drop by to say Hi. Sorry Who's this?

Btw, nice rims, even my dad said so
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-30012011591.jpg  

Last edited by Scorcher : 13th February 2011 at 14:53.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2011, 16:54   #8284
BHPian

Spotted on old Airport road. I was in my white TN regd. M800 and flashed my headlights once.
Attached Images

Arkin evoisrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2011, 18:43   #8285
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Saw this KA regd Fiesta with LTD stickers at a Kesavadasapuram Petrol Station. Was in a jiffy and couldn't drop by to say Hi. Sorry Who's this?

Btw, nice rims, even my dad said so
yeah, what rims are those?
mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2011, 20:28   #8286
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Predatorwheelz in Saltlake.Damn the verna looked meaty with those new

tires.
cityvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 01:15   #8287
BHPian

Spotted this AP-registered white elephant in the visitor's parking area of my apartment complex in Pune. This was Saturday (12-Feb-2011) around noon. Who is this BHPian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-12022011295.jpg  

DueLLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 09:36   #8288
Senior - BHPian

It was Fiat Linea, Emotion - around 6 pm on Sunday - From Royapettah Bridge all the way on Nungambakkam high road. I was behind it, sometimes on the side of it, sometimes right in front and again behind. It had sticker on its rear number plate. Numbering TN-01 with an AK-**27. However,to my surprise, I tried to shake my tail, blink my lights, flash my headlights, Phewww. No response whatsoever. I moved on towards Chetpet, while it took a U turn after the IT office. I was positive he could never have missed my car, with stickers all over my car's back!
Anyways, Hi.
RajaTaurus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 09:47   #8289
JVH
Senior - BHPian

DL registered Silver Alto. Yesterday around 3pm on Hebbal flyover going towards Airport. I overtook you once but am not sure if you noticed. I was in a red Palio.
JVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 09:48   #8290
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Beautiful white Punto MH03AZ XXXX with L2D sticker on the rear left bumper at the Powai lake flyover in the traffic Jam caused by a wrecked dumper. Who was that? was a couple of cars behind you. BTW: Awesome rims you have there!
Maverick5490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 10:39   #8291
BHPian

Saw this Silver Zen really driven safe in Outer Ring road this morning. Followed you from Bellandur to Intel, and then overtook you, not sure you noticed me as I had to switch to service road afterwards.
Attached Images

kousik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 10:54   #8292
Distinguished - BHPian

Found this today morning. Who be you?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo2.jpg
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 11:38   #8293
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
DL registered Silver Alto. Yesterday around 3pm on Hebbal flyover going towards Airport. I overtook you once but am not sure if you noticed. I was in a red Palio.
It was me, was going to AeroIndia

I saw you but since you overtook me without flashing your lights or honking I thought it was non-BHPinan driving the car (which is what I have experienced 90% of the time so far)

Anyways next time I will stop and say hi
Foxbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 11:42   #8294
BHPian

Default Re: 2 spottings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisSree View Post
Yea Jai.. Klever is his handle!.. This in Vega we have a handful of TBHPians..

Cheers!
Sree
Yeah Sree, we have around 6-8 cars in Vega with T-BHP stickers. But, the sad part is none responded, except you & Klever.
Jaizcrzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 11:42   #8295
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat View Post
It was me, was going to AeroIndia

I saw you but since you overtook me without flashing your lights or honking I thought it was non-BHPinan driving the car (which is what I have experienced 90% of the time so far)

Anyways next time I will stop and say hi
Good to get a positive response

Normally I don't flash or honk since I personally believe it will irritate the poor fellow ;-). I stay closeby near Hebbal. Yeah, lets catch up whenever we bump into each other
JVH is offline   Reply With Quote