Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 17th February 2011, 22:43   #8371
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
he's come all the way here and on the previous day, i spent more than an hour looking for his ride. so, there was no way i wasn't going to meet him; couldn't just walk away after taking pictures.

if you wanna get spotted, take a number and get in line
When are you coming towards BSK Ring road ?? Let me know in advance so that i can be ready with my ride to get spotted from the most famous spotter in T-Bhp.
Rajesh K R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 22:53   #8372
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
Hey Hemanth, that would be me; I must've been busy with all the crazy traffic that this route holds. I travel that route daily from office on ORR to home near swagath garuda so hope to see you sometime there.
I use the same road daily, lets see if we meet sometime again
hemanth.anand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 23:16   #8373
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh K R View Post
When are you coming towards BSK Ring road ?? Let me know in advance so that i can be ready with my ride to get spotted from the most famous spotter in T-Bhp.
what's your token number?
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 06:39   #8374
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this car Feb 17th 9:45pm or so, at the junction of Sarjapur Road and Madiwala Market road (Krupanidhi College signal). We both turned right towards HSR layout, I turned left into Jakkasandra and you carried on straight.

Who are you?

The stickers looked really old.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110217_215301.jpg  

KiloAlpha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 06:56   #8375
BHPian

Spotted : Red i10, KA01-xx-8715, with LTD sticker on the left rear door and the 'RTIAS' sticker at the rear.
Where : Lalbagh Road
When : Feb 17th, Friday around 5 P.M

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0219optimized.jpg

Please identify yourself, fellow BHP-ian.
aviorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 11:13   #8376
Senior - BHPian

Date: 18 Feb 2011
Time: Around 0915 hrs

A white Punto 90 HP drove up next to me and you gave a 'Thumbs up' sign to me. The car had a yellow LTD sticker on the RHS rear bumper.

Who are you buddy?
nishantgandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 11:46   #8377
BHPian

Spotted this Swift "AP09 BS 1XX1" at 11.00 AM at Masab Tank/Banaja Hills strech. Who is this BHPian?

Name:  AP09BS1221.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  40.8 KB

I tried signalling you a number of times but you were oblivious of it and once or twice, when I was trying to make a contact with you, you were staring as if I going to CARJACK YOUR SWIFT .

OT: On a second thought, i've seen that most of the hydie bhpians, who get spotted don't really know that the person signalling is a fellow BHPian, even after seeing the stickers, they fail to understand that the person signalling is someone from our very own brethern or rather, most of them don't know, there's a thread where we post the sightings, giving them a benefit of doubt.

Last edited by traveloholic : 18th February 2011 at 11:48.
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 12:04   #8378
BHPian

Spotting from Chennai: Near Velacherry Check post, to be precise, Guru nanak college junction.

What: Honda City (ANHC Gen-2) Tn xx AP 2138 Greyish

Identification: Drive Safe, Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal at the rear bumper.

Sir, I was the one who flashed thrice(I was in a Orange-Black Suzuki GS150R).

A spotting after a long time indeed!
AlphaKilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 12:05   #8379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Date: 18 Feb 2011
Time: Around 0915 hrs

A white Punto 90 HP drove up next to me and you gave a 'Thumbs up' sign to me. The car had a yellow LTD sticker on the RHS rear bumper.

Who are you buddy?
I guess you are talking about this car:

That's none other thanraj_5004 in his brand new ride!

Here's his ride: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...unto-90hp.html
Arkin evoisrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 12:34   #8380
BANNED

Spotted this 'ARMY' corsa in pune (camp) a while ago!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00122201011111220.jpg  

DMehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 13:12   #8381
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Spotting at BLR ,
Was travelling on NH4 to Hoskote, Spotted near Indra Ngr 100 ft road, saw a red Hyundai Gets with T-Bhp sticker and also Baby on board too was written. Time as around 10 am.

Identify the bhpian.

Last edited by v&v : 18th February 2011 at 13:13.
v&v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 14:18   #8382
Senior - BHPian

Car: Ford Fiesta or Ikon.
Color: White
Where: Elevated flyover. Towards Hosur side from Silkboard.
Time: 1.20 Afternoon.

Reg num: ** ** ** 229

Sticker on the right side of the bumper.
You zipped passed a Red Punto which was keeping a speed of 80 !!!

And you were very lucky since the interceptor van was on the other side of the road.
download2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 14:49   #8383
BHPian

Just spotted Verditer's Black safari EX[TN 70 B****] with LTD sticker on his beasts rear bumper. he was going towards ITPL from Kundalahalli junction.
BulZire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 15:12   #8384
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
OT: On a second thought, i've seen that most of the hydie bhpians, who get spotted don't really know that the person signalling is a fellow BHPian, even after seeing the stickers, they fail to understand that the person signalling is someone from our very own brethern or rather, most of them don't know, there's a thread where we post the sightings, giving them a benefit of doubt.
Alas!! such is the irony!!
People who get spotted are unaware of the thread or don't care to visit , and people who visit the thread daily(almost) doesn't get spotted
hehe.. Nikhil, you have been spotitng way too many cars around agra sweets/Balaji Grand baazar junction. When will it be my turn?
Fordmanchau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 15:43   #8385
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Alas!! such is the irony!! People who get spotted are unaware of the thread or don't care to visit
+1 on that Manish, looks like most of the people sporting stickers aren't regulars here or have strayed away from here. Moreover, sometimes, I think either the family members of the BHPian are driving the car, hence those cold stares they give.

My family knows about Team-BHP and have seem me go bonkers on the mere sight of a Team-BHP sticker, put up on a car or bike. They are very well aware that one fine day, they would also be disturbed by a smilar crazy looking maniac driving a car or bike, honking, flashing lights in order to pass the message that "We're from the samae Team-BHP Family".

Reciporcate and respect is all I say. You belong to one of the finest automobile forums, so make your presence felt and respond back.

Quote:
and people who visit the thread daily(almost) doesn't get spotted
I have Team-BHP stickers on both my rides, that too at Vantage Points for better visibiltiy, even then not one spotted me till now

Quote:
hehe.. Nikhil, you have been spotitng way too many cars around agra sweets/Balaji Grand baazar junction.
That's the route I take, when I need to go to my Begumpet Office, else, when I need to visit Gachibowli Campus, I am on the Mehdipatnam-Gachibowli strech, scouting for Team-BHPized Cars/Bikes there.

Quote:
When will it be my turn?
Where do you stay? BTW, only the ones who lurk at off peak hours are spotted by me. I start from home late, in order to avoid Peak Office Time Traffic. However, Manish, the day is not far away, when you would be spotted and posted here.
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote