Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 24th February 2011, 11:32   #8491
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted neat & clean Red Indigo CS MH12 _ _ 6813 yesterday evening, Driven very carefully yesterday at Price of Wales Dr (Beside Race Course), i am in white Wagon R with LTD sticker, moved ahead of you near petrol pump.
Who are you BHPian.

Also spotted white Punto MH _ _ _ _ 6717 with GotBHP sticker today morning at NH4 at CME dapodi, You stopped at joshi wadewale, identify yourself.
I was in my Red Avaitor, it is not stickered yet.
shabahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 11:46   #8492
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted shishir_bn in his Maroon Xylo with the LTD sticker at the back on ORR enroute to Marathalli, I had to take a turn so could not catch up and wave!
praful is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 13:51   #8493
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
Spotted shishir_bn in his Maroon Xylo with the LTD sticker at the back on ORR enroute to Marathalli, I had to take a turn so could not catch up and wave!
Wow that is nice praful. Thanks for spotting. We will meet next time for sure .
shishir_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 14:23   #8494
BHPian

Spotted a greyish Fiesta today around 11:30 a.m under the Tambaram-Maduravoyal Bypass bridge. It was waiting to take right turn towards Mogappair Main Road. It had a 'Live To Drive' sticker on the Boot lid, near the left brake lights. Couldn't note the registeration number as i was on bike and managed only to get a glance of the sticker.

Who are you bhpian? do you take that route daily?
SuperSlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 18:49   #8495
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post
This is my first post here, spotted 2 in a span of 5 mins on the same road and actually 3 of us having the same sticker

24th Feb around 9:30ish

1. Swift at the start of BETL sedate driver.

2. Wagon R agressive driver, I mean you were overspeeding at the end of BETL and shot off to Madivala and funny part you had a Drive Safe sticker too

Who are you guys?
Kartikk - Isn't that a dangerous place to place your GPS device? Right in front? It sure would hamper vision.
Shubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 19:14   #8496
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Kartikk - Isn't that a dangerous place to place your GPS device? Right in front? It sure would hamper vision.

I know it looks really obscure from the pic, but it doesnt trust me.

On the topic of placing the GPS, anywhere you put it on the windsheild it would block a part of your vision, some states in the US have banned placing it on the windshield, even the manufacturer (in this case Garmin) mentions that, throws a warning everytime you start it. I would say its just getting used to, like the center console dashboard.

Thanks for your concern Shubz
kartikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 19:18   #8497
BHPian

2 more spottings yesterday.

- Ford Ikon with LTD stuck below the LHS tail light sped away from KR Puram bridge towards Banaswadi. This was around 11 PM.

- White Swift VDI - around 11.45 PM - with the tacho sticker above the Swift logo - you were caught in the traffic snarl after Manyata Tech Park - was behind you until you disappeared towards Mekhri Circle. I was with a colleague in his Indica (car-pooling)
uday.ere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 20:26   #8498
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this White Fiesta on Hosur Road, at St.John's Hospital junction, at 10:17hrs. You were going towards Forum.

KA-53-P-229
Attached Images

silversteed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 20:33   #8499
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post

I know it looks really obscure from the pic, but it doesnt trust me.

On the topic of placing the GPS, anywhere you put it on the windsheild it would block a part of your vision, some states in the US have banned placing it on the windshield, even the manufacturer (in this case Garmin) mentions that, throws a warning everytime you start it. I would say its just getting used to, like the center console dashboard.

Thanks for your concern Shubz
Sorry to have dragged the thread off topic - I agree anywhere on the windshield does block vision to some extent. I have mine fixed right under the RVM so it looks like an exaggerated RVM. I promise - no more talks on GPS on this thread. Lets get back to sightings!
Shubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 20:54   #8500
BHPian

Spotted a White Punto, MH04 XX 7776 (or 6667 ??) with a LTD on the rear bumper near Happy Valley, Thane. Thought of stopping over but there wasn't anyone in the car.
prateekm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 23:04   #8501
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
Black Lancer carrying plates - 6639
Spotted at Arekere signal junction at 5pm - 23/02/2011.
That should be Vid6639!
architect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 23:16   #8502
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryder View Post
Black Lancer carrying plates - 6639
Spotted at Arekere signal junction at 5pm - 23/02/2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
That should be Vid6639!
Nope. Sold the Lancer a year ago. Now you will spot me in a white Figo or a Black Toyota Altis with the number 6639.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 23:35   #8503
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
If you have noticed a KA registered Swift then I guess it should be inder_s1, we both work in same office.
Hi Vijay,

It was a TN registered Swift. Does your Camry sport a T-BHP brand stamp?
MAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2011, 00:24   #8504
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversteed View Post
Spotted this White Fiesta on Hosur Road, at St.John's Hospital junction, at 10:17hrs. You were going towards Forum.

KA-53-P-229
Have seen this car on BETL. Has a tough time holding on to 80kmph speed limit on the BETL.
download2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2011, 10:01   #8505
BHPian

Spotted a Black i20 on the Railway Crossing from ORR(ISRO) towards Whitefield at around 9-9.15AM today.

It had a Live to Drive sticker on its rear bumper.
praful is online now   Reply With Quote