Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 28th February 2011, 16:06   #8551
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
1. light blue Indica with a Live to Drive sticker at Decathlon yesterday afternoon!.
Oh O thats Me, was there for picking up some cycling stuff

(Glad to be spotted)
kartikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 16:16   #8552
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

I was in Bangalore on Sunday (27/2) morning to attend a wedding at the Durga Parameshwari temple at Vidyaranyapura. There were actually three weddings taking place simultaneously and the vicinity was packed with cars. I kept my eyes peeled in the hope of spotting a car or two with TBHP stickers, but no luck! I could not meet any Bangy bhpians.
Gansan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 16:19   #8553
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm in Bangalore right now. Near IIM, Bannarghatta Road. Hope to bump into some bhp'ns. btw, keep an eye for a white Ford IKON with LTD on the rear bumper.

Last edited by dhanushs : 28th February 2011 at 16:21.
dhanushs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 16:19   #8554
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post
Oh O thats Me, was there for picking up some cycling stuff

(Glad to be spotted)
I had clicked a picture too, but sadly my phone was acting up so the image was lost. Else your ride would have been visually spotted here too!

*sigh* I wish to pick up a cycle too! :(
praful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 17:09   #8555
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansan View Post
I was in Bangalore on Sunday (27/2) morning to attend a wedding at the Durga Parameshwari temple at Vidyaranyapura. There were actually three weddings taking place simultaneously and the vicinity was packed with cars. I kept my eyes peeled in the hope of spotting a car or two with TBHP stickers, but no luck! I could not meet any Bangy bhpians.
saar, Inda vs England @ Chinnaswamy - nobody come out!

spotted a white Figo this morning with got BHP? on the left bottom corner of the hatch crossing the Koramangala 4th block signal and heading on Raheja Residency road (which leads to 3rd block BDA complex).
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 17:36   #8556
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
saar, Inda vs England @ Chinnaswamy - nobody come out!

But this wedding was at 9.00 AM. Actually I arrived by Mysore exp at 4.00 AM, attended wedding and returned by Brindavan exp.

Since the maximum cars with stickers are spotted at Bangalore, I was rather hopeful!
Gansan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 17:53   #8557
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansan View Post

Since the maximum cars with stickers are spotted at Bangalore, I was rather hopeful!
aww.. Vidyaranyapua is kinda far away (20km from my place). two of my aunts stay there. i've not spotted any Team-BHP stickered cars in that area.

last to last Saturday, i was at Vidyaranyapura almost the entire day.
Old 28th February 2011, 17:57   #8558
Senior - BHPian

Got BHP sticker in a Padmini and old Red Reflective Type sticker on a 1100d

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0446.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0445.jpg

Got BHP sticker on a Figo on EMByPass, Kolkata

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0448.jpg
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 19:53   #8559
BHPian

Spotted GTO's C220 around 1730 today Was a couple of cars behind you from JJ flyover till byculla. I think it was driven by someone else. Was a very safe and sedate style of driving I must say
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-28022011170.jpg  

benzinblut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 23:44   #8560
BHPian

This should be better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
San Phrangmung,

Looks neat

Nice. Higher res picture please!!!

cya
R
Attached Images

adilkhan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2011, 09:25   #8561
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzinblut View Post
I think it was driven by someone else. Was a very safe and sedate style of driving I must say
Thanks for spotting! Sis on the work -> home route, driver was behind the wheel. I'll give him a pat on the back for safe driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by adilkhan5 View Post
This should be better!
Still too small, Adil. That's one heck of a picture. Larger size please.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2011, 10:21   #8562
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a gray I-20 ( KA 53 P XX45 ) on old airport road around 8pm yesterday.
Identify yourself BHPian.

Cheers!
volkman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2011, 16:15   #8563
BHPian

1. Spotted: Suzuki Swift Black colour with anniversary style markings on the side

Where: Velachery main road, near Bajaj showroom, the adjacent showroom which sells cars and bikes under financial and secondhand, the swift was parked there.

driven by:Lady. May be a lady BHPian

Identification: GotBHP at the back and in the front passenger and rear passenger window Team-BHP stickers.

If you are reading this sir/madam, I pass through your place daily, as I live near the Madipakkam bus terminus.

2. Honda City(I spotted this earlier too, details posted): was parked inside a house next to Sherif Nissan, velachery Checkpost.

Btw I am a Biker! I ride around in a Orange-Black GS150R TN-22-BJ-XXXX. I am trying for stickers, but everytime I try to buy, its giving me only a transaction failure message! Anybody buying, would be great if you can buy another set for me too! Obviously will pay you

Last edited by AlphaKilo : 1st March 2011 at 16:20.
AlphaKilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2011, 16:42   #8564
Distinguished - BHPian

spotted a silver gray Safari with aftermarket alloys at around 12pm at Jai Bharath nagar. it had the Tacho sticker right side of the bumper.

when i passed you, i got a glimpse of what looked like the transparent Team-BHP sticker on the windshield (i think). that's what made me turn around and look for stickers at the back.

nice ride mate!

@alphakilo: i ordered a set for you. will cost you $100

btw, i don't want money from Obviously - i don't know him. i'll take the money from you

Last edited by IronH4WK : 1st March 2011 at 16:45.
Old 1st March 2011, 21:05   #8565
BHPian

SPOTTED!!
Black Santro bearing KA-03 MA 9443. Had LTD and driven by TBHP at the rear. Was parked in from of BATA showroom on NEW BEL Road @ around 7:30pm - 8:00pm. I was on my evening walk (trying to lose the 4 kilos I gained since the start of 2011!).

Cheers!
Rohan

Last edited by rjalihal : 1st March 2011 at 21:06. Reason: adding time.
rjalihal is offline   Reply With Quote