Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 9th March 2011, 12:06   #8686
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkg View Post
Spotted a golden Chevrolet UVA DL4C AD 5*** in Bikaji Cama Place parking today. It had LTD and Team-Bhp sticker on the rear bumper. Whose car it??

BTW, I have noticed a considerable increase in Delhi spotings over last few weeks and I'm liking it for sure.
You beat me to this. Spotted the same car on the same day and most probably at the same place at around 11AM on 7the Mar. Numbers ending 5874. Was parked so as to maximize chances of being spotted. What time did you spot it? Maybe we could have spotted each other.

Same day 7th Mar - Spotted by my girlfriend(this is a highly significant point in our relationship I guess). Silver SX4 with LTD on Old Railway Road. Numbers read HR 26 AS 0231 at 8AM.
Sinner666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 12:52   #8687
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

spotted a white optra LS[KA01 * 1011] with transparent www.Team-BHP.com sticker in rear number plate and boot. It was around 8.30 PM in ORR and you were heading towards Agara from Marathahalli.

car had chevy's OE alloys, Does LS come with alloys also or had you replaced it ?

It was nice to see the Chevy doll sleeping with hands back on head through your rear wind screen
BulZire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 13:50   #8688
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a golden beige Wagon R AP28 AR 4X8X near silkboard flyover today morning around 11.40. It had LTD sticker on rear hatch door.
Latheesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 14:07   #8689
BHPian

spotted a gypsy (soft top) yesterday evening at 9.30pm on ORR (kammanhalli). I think the number started with CRWXXXXXX. Honked flashed few times but it took off
quadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 14:42   #8690
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this beautiful white gypsy with several team-bhp.com stickers. Who the owner of this beauty ?

I have blurred out the house details where it was parked.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-gypsy.jpg  

Captain Slow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 14:54   #8691
BHPian

Did I spot @shishir_bn in a Maroon Xylo this morning around 10:30 in Outer Ring road? I guess both of us were trying to evaluate that dark red Thar (looking good, eh?). Not sure if you noticed me (overtook you near Kadubeesanahalli crossing).
kousik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 14:59   #8692
Senior - BHPian

3 spottings today on ORR :

1) Grey Maruti 800 (KA ** * 5498/5489) at the AXA Building signal in BTM. You were behind a new Ritz at the signal and it shut down just as the signal turned green. I was in the silver Corsa behind/next/ahead you.
It had a "got bhp?" sticker on the rear bumper left side; LCLC car on the left co-pilot door.
I rolled down my windows and gave a thumbs-up but got no response. I then went ahead hoping you'd see my sticker and then let you overtake me.

Either you were in a terrible hurry since you were trying very hard to get ahead and did not notice me or my stickers or you've no clue about T-BHP.

2) Golder Swift just after Intel office. It was on the opposite lane so don't know the reg. no.

3) Black Palio (KA ****** 6592) at the ISRO U-turn. You continued ahead while I took the U-turn to get to ITPL. You were 50m ahead so couldn't catch up.

Who are you guys?
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 16:05   #8693
BHPian

Default Delhi Spotting

Spotted a white SWIFT today around 1400hours with LTD sticker on left side of rear bumper.

It was parked @ paid parking in Unitech Cyber Park building premises.

Who is it?
Bubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 16:09   #8694
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Spotted this beautiful white gypsy with several team-bhp.com stickers. Who the owner of this beauty ?

I have blurred out the house details where it was parked.

Thats Shivs (Hisunils) gypsy.
livyodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 16:12   #8695
Senior - BHPian

Dark grey Swift with a lot of T-BHP stickers, KA-03-xxxxxx. Seen parked in front of Bhima Jewellers (the one opposite to Shoppers Stop on Hosur road) at around 18:30hrs yesterday. Thought of clicking, but the security person was watching me when I paused while walking just to take a closer look at the car.
silversteed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 16:17   #8696
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversteed View Post
Dark grey Swift with a lot of T-BHP stickers, KA-03-xxxxxx. Seen parked in front of Bhima Jewellers (the one opposite to Shoppers Stop on Hosur road) at around 18:30hrs yesterday. Thought of clicking, but the security person was watching me when I paused while walking just to take a closer look at the car.
Are you talking about this car?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00147201012300734.jpg  

naveen.raju is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 16:32   #8697
Senior - BHPian

^^^ ejjjjjaakkktly the same Swift
silversteed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 16:50   #8698
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversteed View Post
^^^ ejjjjjaakkktly the same Swift
I spotted the same swift few months back near Thrissur. Had posted the pic here but no reply.
naveen.raju is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 17:17   #8699
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Did I spot @shishir_bn in a Maroon Xylo this morning around 10:30 in Outer Ring road? I guess both of us were trying to evaluate that dark red Thar (looking good, eh?). Not sure if you noticed me (overtook you near Kadubeesanahalli crossing).
Exactly sir. That was my XYLO. But you are right. I was trying to evaluate the red THAR from all angles. It was looking stunning. Sorry for not noticing you. I was all over that THAR. Probably we will meet tomorrow at the same time then.
shishir_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 19:59   #8700
Senior - BHPian

One of the very few Spottings in chandigarh.
and i guess,the only one where pleasantries were exchanged.
And yeah code of conduct worked this time.
Spotted Rohit Gaur in his Tucson today.
I guess he spotted me and honked,i let him pass,and noticed the sticker,and flashed the headlights.
Caught up for quick hello.
it was nice meeting you rohit,hope to catch you at a meet soon
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote