Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 24th April 2011, 00:22   #9406
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted schitre05's TBTS with a TBHP sticker on the rear number plate in Korum Mall parking a few hours back.
prateekm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 17:12   #9407
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Sadnabrina's POLO 1.6
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00125201104241530.jpg
cityvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 17:15   #9408
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a black Esteem with 'Got-BHP?' on the right side of the rear-bumper @ KGA this afternoon. Who are you, golfer and fellow BHPian?
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 21:59   #9409
BHPian

Ok, Who's Palio is this?? Spotted today at around 5:00 PM in Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj. I doubt if you noticed as my Silver Esteem was standing right next to yours in the basement parking lot, but it was parked with my tail lights adjacent to your headlamps. I had my stickers in the back and none in the front.
I even left you a little note on the windshield. Hope you got it
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-24042011351.jpg  

Sinner666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 22:04   #9410
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
BTW, I've ordered the stickers on 14th April but still haven't got any response. May I know when would I get the stickers? Last time I got it within 3 days.
At GTO or someone in the support team, when can I expect to get the delivery? I've sent a mail to the mail id listed for the sale too but haven't got any reply yet :(.
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 00:41   #9411
Senior - BHPian

Spotted at mint shining Black Yeti With the Black Tacho sticker on rear bumper.

Where? Turning right from Old Madras Road onto 80 feet road.

Mr. Yeti Owner - There is NO RIGHT there. There are two huge boards stating No Right turn. Thanks for blocking the traffic and annoying all the motorists behind you including myself.

Please drive responsibility and respect the Traffic Signs and rules. If you dont care for such things, requesting you to please remove the bumper sticker.
IronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 01:23   #9412
BHPian

Spotted this spot less Polo in Inorbit Mall, Madhapur parking lot. Who are you Team bhpian? Not sure if you spotted my Black Esteem, which was Parked right behind your car.

MaSh
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-spoting.jpg  

Last edited by mashmash : 25th April 2011 at 01:26. Reason: Spelling
mashmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 09:12   #9413
Senior - BHPian

spotted a brownish ford fiesta with LTD sticker on the right side rear bumper. Near Shopper's stop camp, you went on from there towards Iskon, and took the right turn towards mg road.
I did a couple of high speed flashes, but could not grab your attention.
Any takers?
Registration was MH 12 FK ----
mdsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 10:44   #9414
Senior - BHPian

Nice Black VW Polo with the GOT BHP? sticker this morning at 0810-0815 near the Agara lake area. Morning traffic - no photo - no waving. But noted that it was a nice clean new car.
shankar.balan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 10:53   #9415
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Sadnabrina's POLO 1.6
Attachment 534987
Hi Rohin, I saw you clicking. It was near the AJC Bose flyover. This is your 2nd sighting and post of my Polo. Are you planning to bring "the most sighted" award to me? :-).
Btw you made my registration plate public.
sadnabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 11:50   #9416
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Spotted a Silver WagonR (MH01 AH 2173) with a Drive Safe & TBHP url sticker at Korum Mall, Thane at about 5pm. Who's that?

I don't know who that person is but, I have been seeing this car regularly on my way to work daily. I think it's on the GB road usually between 8-8.30 AM.
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 13:01   #9417
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadnabrina View Post
I have been noticing people don't bother to mask the reg numbers of spotted TBHPian cars. Folks, please respect an individual's privacy and do this small yet vital change to your pics. It tkes about 3 minutes in MS Paint- don't need to be a Photoshop pro to do this
noopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 15:06   #9418
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a MH 14 registered Maruti Esteem near McD hinjewadi. I flashed at you and over took you from left, but you were deeply involved in conversation with your males co-passenger! Who are you BHPian?
anilisanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 15:23   #9419
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadnabrina View Post
@Sadnabrina, but we drive with our registration plates displayed both sides of the car

I know I have masked out my plates in my ownership threads, and also partially masked out the plates of cars (removing part of the numbers), else where - like of cars I spotted. But now begining to think is it really required ?

condor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 15:26   #9420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
I have been noticing people don't bother to mask the reg numbers of spotted TBHPian cars. Folks, please respect an individual's privacy and do this small yet vital change to your pics. It tkes about 3 minutes in MS Paint- don't need to be a Photoshop pro to do this
I do not understand the logic of masking the numbers. We do display them any which ways. Will not masking on TBHP cause problems to the owner? OR does TBHP rules talk about masking numbers, i do not recall having read that point any where in the rules section. Mods please correct me if i am wrong.
sumathindra is offline   Reply With Quote