Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 26th April 2011, 11:12   #9451
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted an SX4 (steel grey sports version) having a DL number plate while returning from Corbett to New Delhi on Sunday (April 24). This was on the section right after Brijghat where there was the huge traffic pile up. There was a team-bhp sticker on the number plate.

Who was this?

Mine was a blue ford fiesta 1.6S. Remember I gave you a pass just ahead of me when you were trying to get down the slope on to the right lane?
souravdebiswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 11:35   #9452
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
We cannot have this rule applying here. Cars can be photographed like anything else if it's on a public road.
If members are spotting cars other than public areas.. Please ensure to mask the registration numbers.
Thanks for your response.
The question was not on posting of Car pics with the t-bhp stickers but on posting the pics along the registration numbers.

So I guess now. as per your reply, it is mandatory to mask the reg. numbers in future sightings while posting the same.

cheers!

Last edited by volkman10 : 26th April 2011 at 11:38.
volkman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 11:50   #9453
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
So I guess now. as per your reply, it is mandatory to mask the reg. numbers in future sightings while posting the same.

cheers!
I think Rudra meant that if a car is spotted in a public place like a road, or a mall parking, it is not required to mask the registration numbers.
But if a car is spotted inside someone's private parking, then you should mask the number.
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 12:22   #9454
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Err,Sorry i thought you dont have any problems with it on net.
Will request the mods to edit it ASAP.
No need. I am ok to have the image with the registration on the site.
sadnabrina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 14:17   #9455
Senior - BHPian

I spotted a grey Getz with KA 03 MD 5912 on NH 48 on the ghats before Sakleshpur on Sunday afternoon. It had 'I Drive Safe' on the bumper, below the left tail lights.
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 15:10   #9456
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Spotted a black i10 with "I Drive Safe" sticker yesterday at 11pm from Kundanahalli junction till Oracle. I was behind you in my black Ritz.
That would have been my wife driving back from work. So now I have both my cars being spotted atleast once.
amolpol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 16:17   #9457
BHPian

No response yet, so re-posting it! Hope that's OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ushk@r View Post
Car: Ford Ikon
Number: DL*C V 0**8
Sticker: got bhp?

Identify yourself please
Attached Images

?ushk@r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 18:19   #9458
BHPian

Today morning I spotted roadlover's blue Ford Ikon at Metro Ford, St.Marks road!! could speak to him for sometime!! Nice to know you roadlover!!
vinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 18:36   #9459
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Innova at McD/BP Bunk on Mysore Road this Saturday(23rd April 11). Talked to the owner but he is not a BHPian. He got the strickers from his brother who is a TBHP'ian..
Name:  TBHPInnova.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  435.4 KB

BTW, I got my stickers today. Yippeee. Gotta go home, wash the car and put the stickers on.
kaushik_s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 18:42   #9460
BHPian

Spotted a Red Swift sporting transparent Tbhp stickers on the rear glass leaving Cognizant Mepz campus at around 5.30 pm.

Identify yourself Bhpian.

Last edited by vishnu.csk : 26th April 2011 at 18:45.
vishnu.csk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 20:32   #9461
BHPian

Nice to meet Webjunk and his grey swift with UP reg, no ending with 3665 @ Jayanagar 4th cool joint signal today at 7.00 pm
sajands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 21:35   #9462
BHPian

Spotted a silver Ritz number ending with 6620 (doesnot remember exactly), near jayanagar post office (near dominos) with LCLC and LTD stickers at around 7:15 - 7:30pm today.
rishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 21:38   #9463
Senior - BHPian

Spotted: An immaculate Fiesta 1.6 S, parked on Suzuki lane, Somajiguda, with a Team-bhp sticker on the bumper, bearing the number AP 9 CB 4XXX.

Looked like Neilguy's car to me. But it was parked precariously, with a huge stone in front of the right wheel, close to the kerb.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2011, 00:58   #9464
BHPian

Spotted a silver / beige esteem with the Driven sticker on the boot lid between 3.00 - 3.30 pm near IIT-Delhi, coming from the Munirka side.
Sugeeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2011, 01:14   #9465
Distinguished - BHPian

Thought of showing off the stickers on my ride!.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ltd.jpg

The "Driven By" stickers are custom made, long before I purchased the original set. They seem good, hence didn't remove it. Or do I need to replace it with the original ones, which are slightly smaller?.

Suggestions appreciated!.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-driven-.jpg

Mostly will be roaming around IIM, Bannarghatta Road. Hope to get spotted.
dhanushs is offline   Reply With Quote