Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 24th May 2011, 09:11   #9991
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
good to see Ajmat in his Octy VRS yesterday on Old Airport road. Exchanged a few words but no photo etc.
cheers
sb
spotted you today on the office route .Sorry was in a hurry
ms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 09:21   #9992
Team-BHP Support

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
good to see Ajmat in his Octy VRS yesterday on Old Airport road. Exchanged a few words but no photo etc.
cheers
sb
WE finally got to meet on the same side of the road. most times, he is on the other side passing me
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 10:25   #9993
BHPian

Post re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Glad to get a response on my first on street spotting! It would be great to meet up; see if you can join one if the tapri meets.
The Nano is mostly driven by someone else from the family, I am more likely to be found in my Jazz

Looking forward to catching up!

Could you share the link to the tapri meet thread?
I'm subscribed to this one
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...at-meetup.html (Pune - 13th March(Sat) Meetup)
but seems there is definitely another thread somewhere which gets updated regularly.
Monaro CV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 10:30   #9994
Distinguished - BHPian

Just spotted a black Palio Stile parked on front of the business hotel on 12th main Indiranagar. It had a LTD and Driven By at the back.
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 10:41   #9995
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Looking forward to catching up!
Could you share the link to the tapri meet thread?
I'm subscribed to this one
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...at-meetup.html (Pune - 13th March(Sat) Meetup)
but seems there is definitely another thread somewhere which gets updated regularly.
The thread you are subscribed to hasnt been updated in a long time. Here is the more active one:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post2363342
selfdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 10:59   #9996
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a silver Swift with got BHP? where its front number plate should be just off Channasandra main road. It was being driven by a woman.
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 11:09   #9997
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post

A few days later, I was on the way to Mumbai and this very excited TBHPian gentleman comes full speed from behind, pulls alongside, says hello and zooms off, a few meters ahead, barely missing banging into a truck in front of him!
This 'very excited' BHPian is me. I had put the post the same day I met you on the bypass. I was in extreme hurry that day and had to reach office in no time. But, yes just once I managed to escape at the last moment and went unhurt. You will never see me driving like this, but that day was a major exception. Anyways, it was nice meeting you.
ajay_satpute is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 11:30   #9998
Senior - BHPian

TN reg Maruti 800 white color. Reg number I think 8663 or 9663
Where? BETL at around 10.45 AM.
download2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 11:34   #9999
Senior - BHPian

Spotted
What: Dark Blue Alto
Where: MLPL, Hinjewadi Phase II
When: Today at 9.45 AM
Stickers: I drive safe

Who are you BHPian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00067.jpg
amitwlele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 13:10   #10000
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
This 'very excited' BHPian is me. I had put the post the same day I met you on the bypass. I was in extreme hurry that day and had to reach office in no time. But, yes just once I managed to escape at the last moment and went unhurt. You will never see me driving like this, but that day was a major exception. Anyways, it was nice meeting you.
Ajay, nice meeting you too.. it was a nice start to the day, I was going to Mumbai. And yes, I drive a lot of times like you too, so no surprises there...
siddheshb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 13:11   #10001
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ajay, thats brave of you to own up to your 'hurried' driving! I am glad there was no incident
by the way, I think I saw your Vista this Sunday evening opposite Kakde city headed towards Karve statue. I was heading in the opposite direction, so could not spot the number/ sticker. The guy in the drivers seat looked like you!

Last edited by selfdrive : 24th May 2011 at 13:14.
selfdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 13:15   #10002
BHPian

Quote:
Spotted an awesome black Ford Endeavor with "got BHP?" sticker on the rear windshield.

Exchanged smiles with the BHPian. Unfortunately was in extreme hurry to reach office, so couldn't interact more. You must have seen me doing some unwanted stunts, but I had to fly to office. Usually I am a pretty sane driver. After all, a BHPian has to be.
Just saw this

Man, must say, you are one steadfast "sightings" person... you were in such a hurry, yet you took a pic, said hi to me, and then went along your super fast conquest.. nice

Let's catch up sometime soon
siddheshb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 13:27   #10003
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
ajay, thats brave of you to own up to your 'hurried' driving! I am glad there was no incident
by the way, I think I saw your Vista this Sunday evening opposite Kakde city headed towards Karve statue. I was heading in the opposite direction, so could not spot the number/ sticker. The guy in the drivers seat looked like you!
Thanks for the compliments.

Yes possible. If it was around 5:30 pm then it was me. I was going to Wakdewadi that evening.
ajay_satpute is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 14:15   #10004
BHPian

Default Pune spotting

DL-2C registered gray Swift VXi on Kharadi Hadapsar bypass at Mundhwa junction at about 9:15AM today. The car had gray-black LCLC on rear bumper. I was in my wagonr (red-black LCLC) behind you waiting for cops signal.

-BJ
bj96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2011, 14:22   #10005
Distinguished - BHPian

Spottings thread has crossed 10,000 posts
Wonder how many are from Bangalore and how many are from IRONH4WK
My guesses 5000 from Bangalore and 500 atleast from IRONH4WK

OK...Spotted two cars yesterday (23-05-2011)

1)Spotted this Grey i10 enroute to my office when I was in my office cab around 07:30hrs.
Spotted this near Udupi gardens signal and my office cab followed this till Silkboard.
Identify yourself BHPian
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-230520111054.jpg

2) The same evening, I was going back home on my colleague's two wheeler.
At 18:00hrs, Spotted this corsa near silkboard and followed till Kuvempunagar bus stop where we took a left turn together and after that we took 2 different right turns and lost each other.
The driver and the co-passenger were in a deep discussion. So did not want to disturb even though I was close enough to get your attention.
Identify yourself mate.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-230520111056.jpg
hemanth.anand is offline   Reply With Quote