Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 30th May 2011, 11:26   #10126
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a Silver Baleno reg KA 03 XX 4X54, with White mags near Kamat (Udayapura) on NH48 yesterday evening around 6. It had a modified got bhp? sticker on the bootlid and the LTD sticker on the driver's door. Both got bhp? and LTD stickers were missing the team bhp url.

Who is this? I was behind you when you pulled into Athithi restauant.
addyhemmige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 11:32   #10127
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted MdSaab's Civic in my society's visitor parking on Saturday 21st May 2011.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0255.jpg

Spotted this Maroon Baleno at BigBazaar, Fatimanagar's basement parking on Saturday 28th May 2011 in the evening. It also had the URL sticker on the rear glass which is not visible in the pic. Who's this?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0257.jpg

OT: Sorry for the quality of the pics as they were shot on my cellphone :(

Last edited by MurtazaGhiya : 30th May 2011 at 11:34.
MurtazaGhiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 11:49   #10128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
Spotted this Maroon Baleno at BigBazaar, Fatimanagar's basement parking on Saturday 28th May 2011 in the evening. It also had the URL sticker on the rear glass which is not visible in the pic. Who's this?

Attachment 552592
The Baleno is probably Turboholic's ride.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 11:54   #10129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
The Baleno is probably Turboholic's ride.
Its not Turboholic's car. Just checked Turboholi's Baleno thread. His car is black. The one posted is Maroon. Unless he got it painted maroon.
MurtazaGhiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 11:57   #10130
Senior - BHPian

Had spotted Noopster with his prestine white beauty at the Baner signal on Friday evening. I was to your left and also tried to wave to the kid sitting next to you. But unfortunately, the guy on the bike between us thought that I was staring at him and making funny gestures. So stopped the drama and left.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 12:16   #10131
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
Its not Turboholic's car. Just checked Turboholi's Baleno thread. His car is black. The one posted is Maroon. Unless he got it painted maroon.
Now this is a whacky coincidence! I am now pretty sure the black Baleno I spotted at 6.30 pm yesterday is Turboholic's. Reg. no is 81X1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Had spotted Noopster with his prestine white beauty at the Baner signal on Friday evening. I was to your left and also tried to wave to the kid sitting next to you. But unfortunately, the guy on the bike between us thought that I was staring at him and making funny gestures. So stopped the drama and left.
Whoa this must have been just minutes before I spotted the Baleno near Rolling Hills. This thread just got uncanny! Anyway, we were out pretty much all day and in a hurry to get home so must have not noticed you, sorry! That kid is my nephew- he probably thought you were just being nice!

Edit: Oops sorry- you said Friday evening. That would be my older nephew- he's a pretty sharp 'un, dunno how he missed teling me someone was waving!

Last edited by noopster : 30th May 2011 at 12:25.
noopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 12:18   #10132
BHPian

On OMR today morning at the Sholinganallur junction: Spotted a white T-Jet Linea with "2468" (I think) number, sporting a "got bhp?" sticker on the rear bumper. My FZ had trouble keeping up with your car
rajushank84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 12:32   #10133
Senior - BHPian

I saw an MH12 GK registered Indica Vista with LTD on the bumper today morning. 10.30ish on the NH4 bypass. He was behind me for some time, and passed me when I changed lanes to turn towards Hinjewadi. I flashed a bit , not sure if you saw it.
Is that you Mr.Reinhard ?

Also, on Saturday evening, around 7ish, saw a red Polo with black alloys with a few non-tbhp stickers along with LCLC near Paud Phata, near the Police Station.
sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 15:14   #10134
BHPian

Well. This is one spotting that i would rather NOT spot.

A grey KA 51 SX4 being towed towards Varthur. The car was crushed from the front, with the front windshield also shattered.
I am posting this here only to check and make sure the occupants were safe.
deep_bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 16:38   #10135
Team-BHP Support

Spotted an Innova, silver colored with the LTD sticker on the rear. The rear windshield also had 'Pranavam' written across it.

This was at Kasavanahalli, on Sunday. Who was it?
benbsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 17:32   #10136
Senior - BHPian

Right now at in orbit mall malaf
Attached Images

normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 18:53   #10137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Spotted this at the Pune Mumbai bypass yesterday noon. Around 3:30PM. You were heading to Mumbai (I guess) and I was behind you in the brand new black Cruze with no number plates yet. Nice color mate!

Who be you?
That guy stays in my complex and is a friend of TBHPian schitre05 from whom he got the stickers. I guess he isn't a member here yet.
prateekm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 18:54   #10138
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
White Manza 2901 with the grey LCLC on boot, left/below of rear number plate
Spotted on Mysore road before NICE Road junction at 11 pm today.

Who's it ?
That's me coming back from Mysore
gowda79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 19:16   #10139
Team-BHP Support

Yesterday I saw a black Baleno at 4PM with a hugely dented rear bumper on 80ft road Indira nagar, Bangalore. I was almost driving next to the Baleno in my red i10 when he turned into CMH road. The redlining Team-BHP sticker was stuck right on the dent.
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 19:52   #10140
BHPian

Spotted Red indica at around 3 pm at khairtabad crossroads. (3xx9)

Had "LTD" in middle of hatch door and "got bhp?" on rear bumber right side.
unoczar is offline   Reply With Quote