Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 17th June 2011, 22:12   #10531
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Saw this Red Indica in front of me at a distance driven very badly, in the sense, he was drifting within the lane and out into the wrong lane without a purpose at much below 40KMPH in clear road. Whenever I try to overtake he drifts right and was a nuisance driver out there. Then I saw the Team BHP sticker on his hatch. After sometime when he stopped to drop some one, I thought of meeting him so stopped the car and went to his car. Signaled him that I want to talk and knocked on his window glass. He told that he has no idea about the sticker and that he purchased the car some time back. Thanked him and God for him not being a TBhpian.

I thought of telling him how bad a driver he is, but refrained. You know why.

I checked the vehicle details and the car has changed ownership from September 2010. That is more than eight months back.

My appeal to TBhpians is to remove the sticker while selling the car off.

See the picture. (Here he is driving in normal mode). The car sports sticker No. 8
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-sticker.jpg  

Last edited by rajeev k : 17th June 2011 at 22:16.
rajeev k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 09:45   #10532
Distinguished - BHPian

After spending the day running errands, washing the car and resting we head out to the city . Went to Pune Camp, M.G road and when no BHPians were spotted, downed a few vada-pavs at the Garden vada-pav center then headed to Dagadu-Seth temple, but didn't spot any BHPians there too.

Heading out to the city again today. Hopefully I'll get lucky
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 10:25   #10533
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

I just saw a parked KA 53 P maroon Getz on old airport road somewhat opposite command hospital, with its hazard lights on. It had 'got bhp' on rear bumper and 'I Drive Safe' above Hyundai logo.
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 11:23   #10534
BHPian

Yesterday evening spotted between 6.00 - 6.30 PM,

1. Sarjapur Road - Black Fiesta with # ending 62, it had transparent www.teap-bhp.com (driven by) on boot. Was just behind you drive on bike when you were taking left towards Kasavanahalli road.
2. Sarjapur Road - Spotted this maroon DL reg Chevy Aveo with LTD sticker.
3. Bellandur Near Bangalore Central (Service Road) - Silver i20 with reg # 5906 (I guess), had LTD sticker on boot. On rear windscreen there was a name written "chandra" or "chandran".
4. Number ending 5158, MH reg old generation Zen coming out of Golf View HP campus (WTR) , had LTD sticker on rear windscreen.

Cheers !!!
Milestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 16:55   #10535
BHPian

Got my stickers !!!. Will update few more soon...
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110618_152157.jpg  

satish_tns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 18:24   #10536
BHPian

5 min back Spotted silver Innova with reg # 5920 parked near Aishwarya Apartment Marathahalli, it had LTD sticker on rear bumper.
Old 18th June 2011, 19:03   #10537
BHPian

Spotted at Bangalore!!!
What: Black Santro with Got BHP on the rear bumper
Where: Near Chinnaswamy stadium
Reg Number: KA 02 MD 251

Who are you BHPian?
Auto freak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 20:11   #10538
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_tns View Post
Got my stickers !!!. Will update few more soon...
The pic angle looks good! And 4344 combo makes it look even more fab
AlokSriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 22:12   #10539
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto freak View Post
Spotted at Bangalore!!!
What: Black Santro with Got BHP on the rear bumper
Where: Near Chinnaswamy stadium
Reg Number: KA 02 MD 251

Who are you BHPian?
Hey,

That was me me me!! Was heading to garuda mall.
How come i did not notice you mate? Did your car have thbp sticker?
And also, How was i driving?

Spottings:

White ford fiesta KA 51 ?? ????, with l2d sticker parked at multi level car park in Garuda mall Magrath rd.
akshay_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 22:48   #10540
BHPian

Spotted silver Fiesta with reg # 7221 parked at Garuda Mall underground parking, it had LTD sticker on rear. Spotted this around 9.30 pm.

Cheers !!!
Old 19th June 2011, 06:49   #10541
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
After spending the day running errands, washing the car and resting we head out to the city . Went to Pune Camp, M.G road and when no BHPians were spotted, downed a few vada-pavs at the Garden vada-pav center then headed to Dagadu-Seth temple, but didn't spot any BHPians there too.

I am in Hadapsar area today morning between 9am to 11 am. Hopefully you will spot me.
amitwlele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2011, 08:21   #10542
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK

I was in the laxmi road area between 6 & 8 pm yesterday but had taken side roads to get there and parked in a PMC parking lot building. Where/ when will you be in the city today?
selfdrive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2011, 08:51   #10543
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupercool View Post
Aaahh thats me bro! finally somebody spotted me i stay around that area. And its 8746.
Finally a spotting that was responded. Your ride was really well maintained. And about the number, well I was in a hurry to find a parking, so couldn't even remember the colour of your car !
prateekm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2011, 09:39   #10544
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
Yesterday evening spotted between 6.00 - 6.30 PM,
4. Number ending 5158, MH reg old generation Zen coming out of Golf View HP campus (WTR) , had LTD sticker on rear windscreen.

Cheers !!!
Yay! That was me. Finally spotted after a year of carrying the sticker!

Going by your widespread sightings, you seem to commute a lot every day! Do you work at the Golf View Campus, or just pass by?
nileshch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2011, 09:43   #10545
BHPian

My wifey Spotted this palio yesterday at the EA mall Basement 3 parking.

Who are you Bhpian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-18062011879.jpg  

vishnu.csk is offline   Reply With Quote