Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2011, 08:45   #11116
BHPian
 
Auto freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 281
Thanked: 161 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted in Bangalore!!

Where: Near HAL Airport
What: Beige coloured Toyota Innova with LTD on the rear bumper
Reg No: KA 03 ** 2302
When: This morning at 8:35 AM

Identify yourself BHPian!
Auto freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 09:07   #11117
Senior - BHPian
 
KarthikK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,916
Thanked: 3,483 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Regular spotting everyday

Vehicle : Black Palio stile, mostly Multijet
Sticker : got BHP? on left bottom side of rear windshield.
time : around 6.30am - 6.45 am everyday
Registration no.: I don't remember
Place : Jayanagar 5th block / 4th T block. You follow this route - come down 36th cross -> MES grounds -> turn right -> pass shalini grounds -> enter 38th cross -> go up and turn left at Snap fitness.

That is my regular walking route every morning. I am usually walking / jogging with my Golden Retriever and I see this car almost everyday, driven by a bald man I guess you return from your Gym session at that time. Could you please identify yourself, BHPian?

Last edited by KarthikK : 13th July 2011 at 09:14.
KarthikK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 09:41   #11118
Senior - BHPian
 
sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 2,550
Thanked: 785 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
Spotted this Black ALTO at Baner BP petrol pump.
I have seen this car near Baner and posted it here, got no response. Who are you (if a) Bhpian ?

Yesterday around 7pm saw an Estilo with LTD on the rear windshield, taking the ginger hotel underpass. I was in the bus, so dont have details like the registration number.
sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 10:15   #11119
BHPian
 
arvind71181's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: TN-14
Posts: 753
Thanked: 731 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

spotted a Karnataka registered (KA-01) silver Swift near the Thiruvanmiur bus stand at around 915 AM with Got BHP stickers? Identify yourself BHPian.
arvind71181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 10:20   #11120
Distinguished - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 2,954
Thanked: 1,588 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Ah, so finally I get spotted That's my Punto and yes, I work in Manyata. I have seen a couple more cars with the T-Bhp stickers, but never managed to get the camera out in time. Lets catch up sometime ..
Were you exiting Manyata yesterday around 5:20PM ? If so, i caught a glimpse of you turning right after exiting the gate. I was a few cars behind you, so i dont think you saw me.
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 10:32   #11121
Senior - BHPian
 
ajay_satpute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,785
Thanked: 1,321 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
I have seen this car near Baner and posted it here, got no response. Who are you (if a) Bhpian ?

Yesterday around 7pm saw an Estilo with LTD on the rear windshield, taking the ginger hotel underpass. I was in the bus, so dont have details like the registration number.

I guess that Estilo is mmxylorider's.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 11:08   #11122
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 229
Thanked: 48 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Were you exiting Manyata yesterday around 5:20PM ? If so, i caught a glimpse of you turning right after exiting the gate. I was a few cars behind you, so i dont think you saw me.
Yes, that should be me, cos I recall leaving around that time. There seem to be quite a few Bhp'ians in Manyata - we could very well have a quick lunch/snack meet at maybe the food court for a start?
royalcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 11:35   #11123
JVH
Senior - BHPian
 
JVH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,021
Thanked: 148 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Ah, so finally I get spotted That's my Punto and yes, I work in Manyata. I have seen a couple more cars with the T-Bhp stickers, but never managed to get the camera out in time. Lets catch up sometime ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Yes, that should be me, cos I recall leaving around that time. There seem to be quite a few Bhp'ians in Manyata - we could very well have a quick lunch/snack meet at maybe the food court for a start?
I think I saw you this morning when you took the service road to Manyata. It may be around 10 am. You may not have noticed me...I went straight ahead on the main road in a red Palio
JVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 11:37   #11124
Distinguished - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 2,954
Thanked: 1,588 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

LOL. Seems royalcruiser is fast becoming the most spotted BHPian!

Yes we can very well have a mini meet at Manyata. There are a couple of BHPians in my office itself!
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 11:46   #11125
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 229
Thanked: 48 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
I think I saw you this morning when you took the service road to Manyata. It may be around 10 am. You may not have noticed me...I went straight ahead on the main road in a red Palio
Nope, surely not me! I'm working (very hard as you can imagine!) from home today

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
LOL. Seems royalcruiser is fast becoming the most spotted BHPian!

Yes we can very well have a mini meet at Manyata. There are a couple of BHPians in my office itself!
Lol - You betcha. And till early this week I had not been spotted even once and all of a sudden multiple spottings!
Oh good - then does tomorrow or even Friday seem fine for you guys? Lemme know.
royalcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 11:48   #11126
Distinguished - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 2,954
Thanked: 1,588 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Oh good - then does tomorrow or even Friday seem fine for you guys? Lemme know.
I am ok with Friday. Tomorrow wont be possible for me.

EDIT: We should move to Quick Meets in Bangalore thread to take this further.
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 11:50   #11127
JVH
Senior - BHPian
 
JVH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,021
Thanked: 148 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Nope, surely not me! I'm working (very hard as you can imagine!) from home today

.
Oops! It was a red Punto with LCLC stricker at the exact placement as yours. Can you peep into your garage and check...just in case

BTW, you stay near Hebbal?
JVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 12:11   #11128
BHPian
 
mmxylorider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 654
Thanked: 183 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Yesterday around 7pm saw an Estilo with LTD on the rear windshield, taking the ginger hotel underpass. I was in the bus, so dont have details like the registration number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
I guess that Estilo is mmxylorider's.
Most probably! The timing is about right and so is the route. So I acknowledge this spotting!
mmxylorider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 12:15   #11129
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 516
Thanked: 55 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Black Getz with no KAxx7017 parked in ECity near EC3 Cafeteria.

Is that KRRaj's?
ch.nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 12:15   #11130
Senior - BHPian
 
sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 2,550
Thanked: 785 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
Most probably! The timing is about right and so is the route. So I acknowledge this spotting!
Great, this is one of my rare spottings to be acknowledged, which is pretty rare in itself for Pune spottings.
sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08
Pics: Merc CLS 500 spotted (Post all CLS sightings here). Aditya Super-Cars & Imports in India 299 27th July 2013 01:16
Pic : Mercedes SLK's (post all pics / sightings of the old Gen SLK's here) v12 Super-Cars & Imports in India 58 13th May 2008 12:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:05.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks