Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2011, 13:40   #11266
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 257
Thanked: 2 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a black Optra with a fancy number and the team bhp url sticker near the PBEL office junction today, at about noon. Also had a Kun Chevrolet sticker on the back. Who is this?
straightdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 19:26   #11267
BHPian
 
ventolute's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 136
Thanked: 26 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a well maintained Hyundai accent with the Redlining the automotive scene sticker.My first ever spotting and the first spotting in trivandrum at the Devaswom board junction . Flashed lights, overtook you and you acknowledged.I was in the black Vento and stopped near style plus. Sorry could not stop and talk to you despite the excitement of my first spotting and acknowledgement. Was in a hurry to buy something and get someplace.

Forgot the registration number as well in my excitement. Please identify yourself Bhpian.
ventolute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 20:13   #11268
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 185
Thanked: 46 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted this Blue Alto on Palm Beach Road near Moraj Circle (Sanpada). My wife managed to click a pic with the digicam (I was driving) but sorry fo rthe very poor quality of the snap.
[/IMG]
anuragn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 20:26   #11269
Senior - BHPian
 
theragingbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,604
Thanked: 610 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted at Star Bazaar Mall, Andheri (W)
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0163.jpg  

theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 20:31   #11270
BHPian
 
Monaro CV8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 570
Thanked: 463 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragn
Spotted this Blue Alto on Palm Beach Road near Moraj Circle (Sanpada). My wife managed to click a pic with the digicam (I was driving) but sorry fo rthe very poor quality of the snap.
[/IMG]

That must be no_enthu_da. He lives in Navi Mumbai and has the same colored Alto
Monaro CV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 20:34   #11271
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian
 
NPV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Namma Bengaluru
Posts: 4,579
Thanked: 4,280 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a black Santro this morning 19 July on Inner Ring road near Cane boutique shop heading towards EGL/Maruthi Business park. Registration KA 03 xx xx94. Had LCLC sticker on bumper. Could not get a picture.
NPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 20:51   #11272
Distinguished - BHPian
 
hemanth.anand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,046
Thanked: 5,343 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted this safari today morning around 8:00 am.
I drive safe sticker on the rear windshield and it was driven safe

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-safari.jpg

I followed you from Udupi gardens signal in BTM layout till silkboard.
Tried getting you attention, flashed twice, but because of the biker in this photo and the traffic on the road, I couldn't get your attention.

Who are you mate?
hemanth.anand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 21:19   #11273
BHPian
 
wycelfjean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TVM/Richmond
Posts: 55
Thanked: 8 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ventolute View Post
Spotted a well maintained Hyundai accent with the Redlining the automotive scene sticker.My first ever spotting and the first spotting in trivandrum at the Devaswom board junction . Flashed lights, overtook you and you acknowledged.I was in the black Vento and stopped near style plus. Sorry could not stop and talk to you despite the excitement of my first spotting and acknowledgement. Was in a hurry to buy something and get someplace.

Forgot the registration number as well in my excitement. Please identify yourself Bhpian.
That was me,happy to be spotted finally .Thanks ventolute ,lets catch up sometime .
wycelfjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 22:23   #11274
BHPian
 
dkamath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 542
Thanked: 77 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
I followed you from Udupi gardens signal in BTM layout till silkboard.
Tried getting you attention, flashed twice, but because of the biker in this photo and the traffic on the road, I couldn't get your attention.

Who are you mate?
It's me

Sorry. I missed noticing your signalling at me. I did spot your Punto too, but missed sighting any t-bhp stickers on it, unless I've turned sticker-blind, that is.

OT: Looking at the spare wheel cover in the pic. gave me jitters, he he. Did you give your windshield a quick wash?
dkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 22:23   #11275
BHPian
 
white-rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 282
Thanked: 35 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

I Finally got my stickers today..
white-rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 22:41   #11276
BHPian
 
ventolute's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 136
Thanked: 26 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycelfjean View Post
That was me,happy to be spotted finally .Thanks ventolute ,lets catch up sometime .
def wyclef.since we spotted each other.this would be me being spotted for the first time as well. Will pm u my details.
ventolute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 22:57   #11277
v12
Distinguished - BHPian
 
v12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 5,733
Thanked: 2,889 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted this 800 with the "I Drive Safe" sticker in Phoenix mills. My car was parked just a few cars away from yours but front facing.
Attached Images
 
v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 23:32   #11278
Distinguished - BHPian
 
hemanth.anand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,046
Thanked: 5,343 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkamath View Post
It's me

Sorry. I missed noticing your signalling at me. I did spot your Punto too, but missed sighting any t-bhp stickers on it, unless I've turned sticker-blind, that is.

OT: Looking at the spare wheel cover in the pic. gave me jitters, he he. Did you give your windshield a quick wash?
Nice to get acknowledgements...

Yes, for a few seconds, I didin't understand what had happened to your wheel cover...but then realised that it was the water dripping after my quick spray-n-wipe

The URL sticker on the centre of the windshield looks similar to many dealership stickers, which is why it doesn't catch too much of attention.

Hope to catch up with you some other day.
hemanth.anand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 23:55   #11279
BHPian
 
no_enthu_da's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 81
Thanked: 98 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragn View Post
Spotted this Blue Alto on Palm Beach Road near Moraj Circle (Sanpada).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
That must be no_enthu_da. He lives in Navi Mumbai and has the same colored Alto
yes that is me!!

@anuragn, did you honk/flash when you were behind me?? i remember some vehicle honking from behind (and assumed it was some guy in a hurry).

@Monaro, brilliant memory you have!!

here's another pic of my car with the stickers (i wasn't sure if this should go on the Auto Image thread or the Non-Auto Image thread - as it's got some measure of both!!)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_3902.jpg

Last edited by no_enthu_da : 20th July 2011 at 00:01.
no_enthu_da is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2011, 01:21   #11280
BHPian
 
siddheshb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pune, Panaji
Posts: 442
Thanked: 249 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Saw this nice grey Mumbai-registered Skoda Octavia with TBHP stickers parked outside Clarion Park in Aundh earlier this weekend - I live close by - you still around TBHPian?
siddheshb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08
Pics: Merc CLS 500 spotted (Post all CLS sightings here). Aditya Super-Cars & Imports in India 299 27th July 2013 01:16
Pic : Mercedes SLK's (post all pics / sightings of the old Gen SLK's here) v12 Super-Cars & Imports in India 58 13th May 2008 12:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:14.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks