Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 1st August 2011, 22:19   #11551
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a Red i10 1.2 today near Marathahalli ORR around 8.40pm with Drive Safe and LTD stickers on bumper. And then a Black Palio Stile with Got BHP sticker on it's rear windshield at the Agar junction flyover. Given a thumbs up, not sure if he has noticed. Sorry for overtaking you guys from left but was eager to show my stickers
kaushik_s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 09:59   #11552
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Location - Gold Souk
Date - 31st July, 7PM

The guy in the pic is the owner. Saw him get into the car after I passed. You saw me click the pic. Sorry if I scared you.

Who are you?
Naveen,

This car belongs of BHPian Amal. I'm not sure if he checks this thread. I think we both and Vaisakh have posted pic of this car before.

Thanks,
Jose.
josejoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 10:09   #11553
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
And then a Black Palio Stile with Got BHP sticker on it's rear windshield at the Agar junction flyover. Given a thumbs up, not sure if he has noticed
Was it driven by a bald guy?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2427857 (Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car)

I spot this car everyday on my early morning dog-walk. Even seen him a couple of times on ORR - Marathahalli route. No response
KarthikK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 10:23   #11554
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
Naveen,

This car belongs of BHPian Amal. I'm not sure if he checks this thread. I think we both and Vaisakh have posted pic of this car before.

Thanks,
Jose.
Yes, I have spotted his car before. But no response. I have a feeling it's him in the pic. He was wondering why I took the pic. Then I saw him get inside the car.
naveen.raju is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 10:54   #11555
BHPian

Spotted grey Punto yesterday at around 8 PM in South City-2, just ahead of F block market. Can't remember the exact number-2,3,7 and one number was repeated.

I was in my Ritzy and flashed at you Tbhpian.
headbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 12:00   #11556
BHPian

Just spotted a silver Mistubishi Lancer with Got BHp sticker on the rear bumper in EGL C Block parking !

Who is it ?
nirmaljusdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 12:17   #11557
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Was it driven by a bald guy?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2427857 (Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car)

I spot this car everyday on my early morning dog-walk. Even seen him a couple of times on ORR - Marathahalli route. No response
Seems like the same car that you've spotted. Couldn't notice the driver though.
Old 2nd August 2011, 13:26   #11558
BHPian

Live spotting in my office parking lot.
Attached Images

Xryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 19:55   #11559
BHPian

Just spotted this Fiesta!
It wasn't even carrying the Permanent regn plates yet.
It had the URL sticker (transparent one) already!

Time: About an hour before

Has to be a bhpian!
Who are you Sir!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0019.jpg
(I tried to wave / and signal you a "T" for tbhp - perhaps you were in conversation)

Ace.
driverace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 20:42   #11560
BHPian

Just spotted a maroon alto with LTD sticker on boot lid and another sticker on rear glass. Parked in HEWO apartments, sec 56, gurgaon.
bloodred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 20:58   #11561
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Swift on the NH47 TVM - Kochi highway during a recent Kerala trip. Who are you BHPian?

Cheers!
Attached Images

volkman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 21:12   #11562
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post

Spotting's 28th July

1. White Safari - KA xx xx 9349 - LTD on rear door - around 8.30 H. You overtook me near Kadubeesanahalli and drove towards CESSNA

Cheers !!!
That was me on my daily commute. Thanks for spotting. i think i had seen you at the deviation where underpass work is going on.
Viju
vijuvarghese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 21:53   #11563
Senior - BHPian

Two spottings, just about an hour ago,
1. Grey Fiesta with LTD sticker on rear windshield and transparent TBHP sticket (big one) on reg. plate. At Hulimavu Gate Junction. You've overtaken me just after the signal, I was in my Scorpio.
2. At South City, Silver Accent with LTD sticker on boot(I'm bit confused whether it was boot or rear windshield) as I saw it in my peripheral vision.
Old 2nd August 2011, 21:55   #11564
Distinguished - BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-300720111138.jpg

Date: Saturday 30th July 2011.
Time: Afternoon around 12:30pm.
Number: KA 02 MF 1100
Where: I was behind you from Jayanagar 1st block circle till Ashoka pillar

URL sticker on top centre, got bhp? on bottom centre of rear windshield, tacho sticker on left of rear bumper.

The right of rear bumper had this very common "MYSTERY SPOT" sticker...I wonder what it is have seen a lot of this sticker

Who are you BHPian?
hemanth.anand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 00:08   #11565
BHPian

Spotted a black scorpio with number ending with 406 opposite JP morgan on ORR today morning. Couldn't click a pic.
Who are you BHPian?
figo_united is offline   Reply With Quote