Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2011, 12:10   #13606
BHPian
 
vishnu.csk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: chennai
Posts: 139
Thanked: 45 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a silver accent with LTD sticker on the left corner of rear bumper entering into Mepz, Cognizant campus this morning around 11.50 am.

Who are you Bhpian?
vishnu.csk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 12:17   #13607
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,505
Thanked: 3,522 Times
Default

Live spotting - behind this Alto right now on ORR (near Hennur cross)
Attached Images
 
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 13:02   #13608
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bangalore/Mysore
Posts: 399
Thanked: 68 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a black ritz near manipal hospital around 10:30AM.
Had the LTD and the url sticker at the back.
I followed you on my pulsar till wind tunnel road, but couldn't get next to you and say hi.
Who are you?
figo_united is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 13:11   #13609
Senior - BHPian
 
Latheesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore/Kannur
Posts: 2,879
Thanked: 2,230 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a Maroon Santro (DL/CH registration) in front of HP campus on saturday evening around 4.15. Who is this BHPian?
Latheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 13:18   #13610
Senior - BHPian
 
Ace F355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,145
Thanked: 1,419 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
There is also this Safari which i spot regularly parked outside the dell Office near sec 125. will try and get pics sometime. It's a Greenish shade with LTD on the rear Glass.
Must be rideon's Safari! I have spotted him at the very place.

@ Sugeeta: Yeah, its hard to distinguish the fellow BHPians by flashing! Doesn't seem to work in NCR I have noticed!
Ace F355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 14:33   #13611
Senior - BHPian
 
nilanjanray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,808
Thanked: 2,223 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Saw a red SX4 ZXi KA 51 _________in Mudumalai/Bandipur yesterday. Overtook me when I was going slowly through the jungle between Masinagudi and Thepakaddu, and then I overtook it later somewhere before the KA border. Had a LTD sticker.

Didn't stop to say Hi, because I needed to reach home fast.

Last edited by nilanjanray : 14th November 2011 at 14:35.
nilanjanray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 15:05   #13612
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 119
Thanked: 79 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a modded military colour Gypsy at 2:45PM in front of Unitech Cyber Park, Sec-39, Gurgaon. The number of Gypsy was DL XX XX 3440 and it had LTD sticker at the rear top section.


Awesome ride man. The exhaust node was music to the ears!!!
Please identify yourself
headbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 15:11   #13613
BHPian
 
prateekm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai & BLR
Posts: 756
Thanked: 307 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by headbanger View Post
Spotted a modded military colour Gypsy at 2:45PM in front of Unitech Cyber Park, Sec-39, Gurgaon. The number of Gypsy was DL XX XX 3440 and it had LTD sticker at the rear top section.


Awesome ride man. The exhaust node was music to the ears!!!
Please identify yourself
If you work in that Cyberpark or stay close by, maybe you could spot my dad's MH04 registered pearl white coloured Toyota Corolla with a LTD sticker on the rear!
prateekm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 16:22   #13614
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 119
Thanked: 79 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
If you work in that Cyberpark or stay close by, maybe you could spot my dad's MH04 registered pearl white coloured Toyota Corolla with a LTD sticker on the rear!
Prateek,

I work in Cyber Park and also stay nearby. Hope to spot your dad's Toyota Corolla soon!!!
headbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 17:03   #13615
BHPian
 
rideon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: DXB/DEL/MEL
Posts: 122
Thanked: 21 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Must be rideon's Safari! I have spotted him at the very place.

@ Sugeeta: Yeah, its hard to distinguish the fellow BHPians by flashing! Doesn't seem to work in NCR I have noticed!
Mine's silver. Haven't been to Dell for quite sometime though! :( But incase the numbers 1404, then it'll be me.
rideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 17:33   #13616
BHPian
 
redrage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bengalooru
Posts: 545
Thanked: 58 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
Saw a red SX4 ZXi KA 51 _________in Mudumalai/Bandipur yesterday. Overtook me when I was going slowly through the jungle between Masinagudi and Thepakaddu, and then I overtook it later somewhere before the KA border. Had a LTD sticker.

Didn't stop to say Hi, because I needed to reach home fast.
That must have been you in the black fortuner.

I was scouting for wildlife en-route after have a gorgeous spotting of 2 different leopards a day back on the same route
redrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 17:38   #13617
Senior - BHPian
 
nilanjanray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,808
Thanked: 2,223 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
That must have been you in the black fortuner.

I was scouting for wildlife en-route after have a gorgeous spotting of 2 different leopards a day back on the same route
You were really lucky!

OT: What time did you spot them?
nilanjanray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 21:45   #13618
BHPian
 
Sugeeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 352
Thanked: 190 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted an off white Scorpio Hybrid on ring road between Moti Bagh flyover and Dhaula Kuan, from where it turned left towards Gurgaon. This was at approx. 8.00 pm today evening. It was an HR26 registered vehicle with registration number which was a combination of 0,3,6,9 (do not remember the exact order). It sported the LTD sticker on the RHS of the rear door. Seemed to be a new vehicle.

NCR spottings are surely increasing, though very rarely acknowledged.

Last edited by Sugeeta : 14th November 2011 at 21:47.
Sugeeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 23:08   #13619
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 383
Thanked: 30 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueLLeR View Post
Bumped into gaddiwale at the Belapur roundabout at around 7pm on Friday. It was nice meeting you buddy!
Indeed it was nice meeting you too. I was dropping one of my friends at the circle suddenly DueLLer's white i20 stopped next to my car.
gaddiwale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2011, 23:31   #13620
Distinguished - BHPian
 
drmohitg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 4,427
Thanked: 3,518 Times
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
Spotted an off white Scorpio Hybrid on ring road between Moti Bagh flyover and Dhaula Kuan, from where it turned left towards Gurgaon. This was at approx. 8.00 pm today evening. It was an HR26 registered vehicle with registration number which was a combination of 0,3,6,9 (do not remember the exact order). It sported the LTD sticker on the RHS of the rear door. Seemed to be a new vehicle.
Hey by any chance do you stay near tilak nagar metro station?
drmohitg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08
Pics: Merc CLS 500 spotted (Post all CLS sightings here). Aditya Super-Cars & Imports in India 299 27th July 2013 01:16
Pic : Mercedes SLK's (post all pics / sightings of the old Gen SLK's here) v12 Super-Cars & Imports in India 58 13th May 2008 12:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:06.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks