Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 25th November 2011, 15:06   #13846
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00856201111231608.jpg

Spotted this Skoda 2 days back near KR Puram bridge. Whose this?

Btw, this place have become a huge bottle neck for the entire old-madras road. The broad road (like 4 lanes) suddenly shrink to 2 lanes below the bridge. With the U-turns its becoming more of mess.

Anyway, sorry for off-topic..
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 15:18   #13847
BHPian

Spotted this Sumo with a fake LTD sticker on the way to Mysore a few days back!
Attached Images

vinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 16:18   #13848
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman

Hilarious!!
Get this to the joke thread pronto!!

Can't get around 3rd person spottings.

Last edited by mayankk : 25th November 2011 at 16:19.
mayankk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 16:43   #13849
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Depends on individual preferences I guess. I, for one, always mask the registration plate when I post pics.

Everyone may not wish to get famous overnight
This has been clarified before by moderators in this very thread. Unless you take the pics in some private area, it is not necessary to mask the number plates for spottings on public roads.
anilisanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 16:58   #13850
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
This has been clarified before by moderators in this very thread. Unless you take the pics in some private area, it is not necessary to mask the number plates for spottings on public roads.
It is not about whether it is necessary - since we are talking about bhpians, lets respect their privacy as everyone may not want to share their registration numbers. Let's give them this option, that's all I'm saying.

Feel free to ignore the request if you feel so strongly about it, its entirely your prerogative.
suman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 17:03   #13851
BHPian

Quote:
It is not about whether it is necessary - since we are talking about bhpians, lets respect their privacy as everyone may not want to share their registration numbers. Let's give them this option, that's all I'm saying.

Feel free to ignore the request if you feel so strongly about it, its entirely your prerogative.

I also agree that number's shouldn't be shared!!!

Privacy is required.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam00
anupam00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 17:12   #13852
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

No, I do not have any strong feelings for or against. I just thought I should inform that such discussion already happened and there was an outcome too.

Logically, if your vehicle is on the road there is nothing private about it. But then again, I do respect your views
anilisanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 18:15   #13853
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Saturday early evening spotting around koramangala. Any takers?
@Shubhz that's me on that very Saturday evening!! Thanks for the spotting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
OT: yes sir it is for free - come stand behind me in the line!
@Shubhz & Ironh4wk - Definitely it is for free in exchange of your respective Willys CJ3B and Getz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek.ks View Post
3 spotting on way to Office

1. Met Mahesh in Scorpio. Said hello and told his left tail light was not working.

2. Spotted Red A-Star KA 51 MB 41**. Well driven on IRR with LTD on back.

3. Spotted Black Elantra near Ejipura Signal.

@vivek.ks, the Red A-Star was being driven by me. Thanks for the spotting.

I feel lucky considering that my car is just 6 months old and i have been spotted twice. Thanks BHPians !!
a*ed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 18:27   #13854
BHPian

Quote:
GUYS, A SMALL REQUEST - Can you please blank out the number plates when posting these spottings? Everyone may not wish to have their registration numbers disclosed
Wouldnt that beat the entire purpose of this thread ??
mannubhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 18:43   #13855
Distinguished - BHPian

How can there be fake stickers for TBHP? I mean is someone really this crazy to print these? Its really news to me. May be in cities like bangalore where the number of members is huge, people have started noticing the stickers and hence the demand for the fake.
drmohitg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 18:51   #13856
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
How can there be fake stickers for TBHP? I mean is someone really this crazy to print these? Its really news to me. May be in cities like bangalore where the number of members is huge, people have started noticing the stickers and hence the demand for the fake.
Yes, there are places (read road-side shops) which sell fake stickers. Some members have mentioned it on this thread a few pages back. These sellers print the stickers and make copies of it and sell at dirt cheap prices. That is where the cabbies/auto-rikshaw drivers/non-BHPians would pick up the fake TeamBHP stickers from.

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 25th November 2011 at 18:54.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 19:27   #13857
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*ed View Post
@Shubhz & Ironh4wk - Definitely it is for free in exchange of your respective Willys CJ3B and Getz
lol! he has two cars, i've only one. take his
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 22:37   #13858
BHPian

Fiat Palio 9791, Indiranagar 100 feet Road / CMH Road Signal : This evening around 7.00pm : GotBhp sticker.
MuraliR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 23:18   #13859
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KkVaidya View Post
Hello Suman: Just for curiosity, why would people hide their registration numbers? I cannot think of more then 2 reasons:
1. Either the car is stolen
2. The registration has expired

Cannot think of any other reason WHY
Well the whole purpose of having stickers on the car gets defeated if certain members do not want to get spotted and not have their rides pictures on this forum. They might as well not have the stickers on their rides.

Last edited by sumathindra : 25th November 2011 at 23:20. Reason: edits
sumathindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2011, 10:28   #13860
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanchan95 View Post
Another Sighting in Mangalore
Car : Ritz(probably a VDi)
Colour : Silver
Regn No : KA-19XX-1432
Location: On the Kulur bridge (heading towards Mangalore). I was right behind you for a brief moment in a White Xylo.
Time : At at around 02:45 PM today
T-bhp sticker : LCLC on the left side of the rear bumper
Spotted this car again yesterday at round 08:45 PM near Vijaya Bank Hosabettu Branch( it took a right turn on the highway to head towards Mangalore). Did not get time to take a pic.
skanchan95 is offline   Reply With Quote