Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 17th May 2015, 10:53   #31

Default Vehicle fuel mileage tracker

Hello,
I tried searching for this topic, but couldn't positively get leads out of it.
I have a couple of vehicles and one of them shows me the average itself, but due to the fortnightly changing petrol prices, I am unable to get the real inr per kilometer.

I used an app call fuellog for measuring the mileage for my bullet before, but it didn't have any cloud sync. Due to my phone's factory reset, everything went off.

Please share your experience on what app do you generally use to track vehicle mileages.

P. S. : dear moderator, I could guess this subforum at the right place to start this topic, thanks in advance for moving it to the right place if required.

Thanks
Thebibendum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2016, 11:31   #32
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Smartphone App for Automobile Expense Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
I have been using an application called "Gas Cubby" on my iPhone. I also use VehiCal and other non-automobile expense management software and in my experience, it seems like Gas Cubby is most ideal solution for the cost it offers. The free version allows limited vehicle entries while the paid version has no constraints. You can see the app details here - http://appcubby.com/gas-cubby/
There is now a new version of this app - cool looking UI and lot more options are rolled out. You can get the latest app and screen shots here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gas-...295905460?mt=8
abirnale is offline   Reply With Quote