Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 6th July 2004, 02:31   #1
Senior - BHPian

well now that the team-bhp stickers are out. i was thinking if tshirts were possible. not a small thing though possible. price i guess till rs. 249 shud do right. cars from ferraris to porsche and all major ones can be printed. ur name on the back along with team bhp logo and stuff. wud look cool i say. some colours of course. been thinking it over since when ever i go shopping i never get nething to do with cars and if i do trust me u dont want to see whts printed to in utter crap i can say. funkys has ok stuff charged upto the sky for normal stuff. so ne thoughts or suggestions. or this is idea of mine very bad.
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2004, 02:45   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Jesal,

That is an option we have considered for sometime in the future of TBHP.
Right now we are judging what the demand is by selling the stickers, and if we feel the demand is great enough we shall go ahead with TBHP tshirts and a lot more!
So i guess the best way to make this happen sooner is to pick up your set of TBHP stickers ASAP

cya
R

Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2004, 02:50   #3
Senior - BHPian

hi rehaan tht was fast lol. i am getting the stickers soon was outta town. got lotta work will do that asap. hope to have the tshirts out soon. cuz i want a buy a nice car and then stick the stickers on it. lol. current cars are not juicy enough, have an accent too like u but its dads mainly. so new car then team-bhp stickers all over like official sponser kinda thing
Old 6th July 2004, 03:13   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jesal @ July 06 2004,01:20)]current cars are not juicy enough, have an accent too like u but its dads mainly.
Lol,

Its not like my accent is MINE either
But i put the sticker on anyway, and it looks awesome, and even my dad was commenting about how cool it is coz you can read it in your rear view mirror (coz it gets inverted twice, ie in the location i have stuck it...see the pics in the sticker thread)
Your accent is black as well right(though CRDi)? Refresh my memory as to what happened to your plans of getting alloys?

cya
R

Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2004, 04:41   #5
Senior - BHPian

nah u messed it all up. i have a blue one which i waited for a month since there were none. alloys plan dropped since i bought XDA II cellphone and also gettin a nokia 7610. so no cash for now. was plannin to get a new car but cant since we need money to be put in the building we are plannin to make. so letss see.