| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|30th July 2004, 18:30||#1|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 3,507 Times
1. Before changing lanes you should: (A) signal. (B) check. © both a & b. (D) just swing into the lane without doing either a or b.
2. The top light on a traffic signal is: (A) red. (B) yellow. © green. (D) Who cares, it doesn't apply to me anyway.
3. The speed limit in a residential area is: (A) 35 MPH. (B) 25 MPH. © 45 MPH. (D) I paid $65,000 for this car, I'll drive as fast as I want.
4. In California, when a pedestrian enters a cross walk, you should: (A) slow to a walking pace. (B) go around the block. © stop. (D) speed up and honk your horn.
5. In the other 49 states, when a pedestrian enters a cross walk, you should: (A) maintain your speed. (B) slow a little. © slow a lot. (D) speed up and don't bother honking your horn.
6. Your may make a left turn from the right lane: (A) never. (B) when there is a left turn arrow. © on Sunday at 2 A.M. (D) When ever you damn well feel like it!
7. When a school bus has flashing red lights, you: (A) must stop. (B) may pass on the left after checking. © may pass after slowing to 5 MPH. (D) use your car phone to order Chinese food while passing on the left.
8. When you hear an emergency vehicle siren, you should: (A) pull to the right and stop. (B) pull into the nearest car wash. © roll down your windows. (D) turn up the radio and ignore it.
9. You may make a U-turn in front of a fire station: (A) never. (B) when the doors are closed. © if there are no police around. (D) when you have missed your turn.
10. When approaching a traffic light where cars are stopped, you should: (A) relax. (B) watch the signal. © stop a safe distance back from the car in front. (D) call your wife/secretary on your car phone so everyone can see that your have a car phone.
11. When turning onto a side street, you should signal: (A) two blocks before turning. (B) two car lengths before turning. © two miles before turning. (D) what for, if the guy behind me hits me, I'll sue him.
12. A U-turn in a business district is legal: (A) only at an intersection. (B) always. © never. (D) if I pass a sale at the jewelers.
13. Parking in a red-zone is permitted: (A) never. (B) on Sunday. © if there is a fire hydrant. (D) when I'll only be there for five minutes.
14. What is your annual gross income: (A) $10,000-20,000. (B) $20,000-40,000. © $40,000-80,000. (D) $80,000 and up.
If you answered 'd' on every question, you have a perfect score. You are certified to drive a Mercedes Benz Automobile. You may, at your discretion, proceed to your nearest Mercedes Benz authorized distributor and select the Mercedes Benz Automobile of your choice.
If you answered a, b, or c on two or fewer questions, you may request a retest in two weeks time. Please study the Mercedes Benz motor vehicle guide in preparation for your retest.
If you answered a, b, or c on more than two questions, we're sorry, you just don't have the proper attitude to be a Mercedes Benz Automobile driver. Perhaps you should consider a BMW.
Thank you for your interest in Mercedes Benz Automobiles.
|30th July 2004, 18:37||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hubli - Karnata
Thanked: 87 Times
Some of the questions dont apply to Indian drivers. BTW, hasn't this been posted here before, i remember reading something very similar on our site. Will check up on that.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Are you Six Sigma certified?||revvedup||Shifting gears||61||15th June 2015 18:15|
|Mercedes-Benz Certified: Pre-owned car brand from Mercedes||Aditya||The Indian Car Scene||12||19th December 2014 20:47|
|Are you an enthusiastic driver or a regular driver?||mclaren1885||Shifting gears||51||27th November 2007 18:14|
|DRIVER TALENT:- How do u judge a good track driver from a good street driver||memo45_m||Indian Motorsport||27||18th May 2006 07:42|
|K&N not a MGA certified product..||adit1329||The Indian Car Scene||8||13th January 2006 19:28|