Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 11th February 2007, 20:51   #31
Senior - BHPian

ive owned many RC cars right from the small ones with wires joing the remote to the cars till full control off road monsters.....

a few that come to mind right now are

dune buggy with a gun type remote used to jump of a height of 1 meter easily i even tried makin it jump of my flight of steps but wasnt successful and ended up with a few scratches on the body.

ferrari F 40 again with a gun type remote....used to be quite zippy and used to slip on my tiles. at times it used to wheel spin !!!

the latest one was an off road monster truck.dodge ram will look for pics and put them up.

Rev

PS binz i feel sorry for you man.
Old 29th May 2009, 13:10   #32

I also own a few RC cars :

Kyosho Inferno MP777 with stock digital pistol gun radio with 28size racing engine
Thunder Tiger Sledge hammer S50 monster Truck with Spectrum DX3 (2.4Ghz radio) and all digital high torque servos (for better performance and handling) with 50 size engine (8.2cc) and all lights on it.
Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 buggy on spectrum DX3 again with 28size engine
Man O (Truck scale racing truck) with 18 size engine and lights
Castor Racing K8T Truggy with a 28size Thunder Tiger racing engine
Savage X with Airtronics 2.4Ghz radio and upgraded with a 28size (4.6CC) Axle racing engine

CHEERS!!!!

TEAM BRC
Old 29th May 2009, 13:47   #33
BHPian

Team BRC, you are responding to a very old and inactive thread. There is a much more active thread on RC currently on

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...thread-rc.html (The Radio / Remote Control Cars Thread. (RC))
Old 29th May 2009, 14:20   #34

Ok, Thanks but I though if I respond to this thread there would be more ppl interested in taking about their cars.

If you suggest I should leave this thread inactive.
Old 5th June 2010, 14:38   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
Had a BMW M1 Turbo Silver with the gun type remote...that even moved if u clap!!
Thats not really an rc car. it has a sound sensor or what is called a "clap switch". the hand held thing has a small metal sheet which makes a "tick" when pressed and makes the car move ( move reverse in circles if in mot wrong) I had the BMW too
Old 5th June 2010, 14:47   #36
BHPian

I have a Ferrari F430 with working front and rear lights, use it on weekends.
Old 5th June 2010, 16:47   #37
BHPian

I have owned, played, driven, taken apart etc. a number of RC cars. But there will always be just ONE special RC Car. It was a Mercedes Benz W108 S Class series model with wired remote. The remote had two buttons, 1 - Forward, 2- Reverse and a Mercedes Benz style Steering wheel which was fully functional. Two 'C' size cells went into the remote to power the car.
It was a beauty to see and drive.
Old 28th June 2010, 23:06   #38
BHPian

I own a Yellow H3 Hummer 1:18 RC. Used it over 2 years and finally passed to my younger bro

Note from Mod : Please continue this discussion on the main RC car thread (The Radio / Remote Control Cars Thread. (RC)). Thanks

Last edited by GTO : 29th June 2010 at 18:20. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread