Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2014, 13:13   #16
BHPian
 
Achyuth Vaibhav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vellore(TN,Ind)
Posts: 374
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: Eating out in Vellore

Updated list of all recognizable Restaurants in Vellore

Hotel Aryaas- Sathuvachari, Green Circle
Hotel Surabi- Officer's Line
Baby Residency_ Officers Line
Hyderbadi Briyani and Tandoori Chicken- Near Aryaas
Harish Food court- Officers Line
GRT Regency Sameera- Green Circle
Durga Bhavan- Green Circle
Annamalaiyars residency- Green Circle
Darling Residency- Officers Line
Star Briyani- Gandhi Nagar
Domino's Pizza- Gandhi Nagar
Marrybrown- Gandhi Nagar
Mother's Mess- Gandhi Nagar
Quality & Taste- Gandhi Nagar
Hundred's Heritage- Gandhi Nagar
Baghavathi Foods- Gandhi Nagar
Rama's Cafe- Gandhi Nagar
Chick in- Officers Line
Big Chick- Near VIT
Nandhini Restaurant- Allapuram
Hotel Lakchana- Allapuram
Bombay Anandha Bhavan- Officer's Line, Gandhi Nagar, Sarathy Mansion
Delhi Sweets and Savouries- Sarathy mansion
Hotel SBR- Near Aascars Cinemas
Hotel Atchaya- Near Aascars cinemas
Olive Kitchen- Near Galaxy Cinemas
Baker's hub- Near Aascars Cinemas
Bake Town- Gandhi Nagar
Vellore Fried Chicken- Gandhi Nagar
Grand krishna- Sathuvachari


Thanks,

Achyuth

Last edited by Achyuth Vaibhav : 30th December 2014 at 13:14.
Achyuth Vaibhav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 15:01   #17
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 501
Thanked: 333 Times
Default Re: Eating out in Vellore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achyuth Vaibhav View Post
[u]Updated list of all recognizable Restaurants in Vellore

Thanks,

Achyuth
It would be really nice if you can mention the type of cuisine for each of these hotels . Some of us prefer pure veg hotels.
girimajiananth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 15:20   #18
BHPian
 
Achyuth Vaibhav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vellore(TN,Ind)
Posts: 374
Thanked: 207 Times
Thumbs up Re: Eating out in Vellore

Quote:
Originally Posted by girimajiananth View Post
It would be really nice if you can mention the type of cuisine for each of these hotels . Some of us prefer pure veg hotels.
Hi Giri,


Most of the hotels offer multi-cuisine options, although some offer non-veg as well. Here is the list

Hotel Aryaas- Sathuvachari, Green Circle, Pure Veg, Multi Cuisine
Hotel Surabi- Officer's Line, Multi Cuisine, Veg & Non Veg
Baby Residency_ Officers Line, Multi Cuisine Veg & Non Veg
Hyderbadi Briyani and Tandoori Chicken- Near Aryaas, Only Non Veg
Harish Food court- Officers Line, Pure Veg, multi cuisine
GRT Regency Sameera- Green Circle, Multi Cuisine, veg & non veg
Durga Bhavan- Green Circle, pure veg
Annamalaiyars residency- Green Circle, Pure veg
Darling Residency- Officers Line, Multi Cuisine, Veg & Non Veg
Star Briyani- Gandhi Nagar, Non Veg, Indian and Tandoori
Domino's Pizza- Gandhi Nagar, Need I say?
Marrybrown- Gandhi Nagar, I hope you know about Marrybrown
Mother's Mess- Gandhi Nagar, Pure Veg, multi cuisine
Quality & Taste- Gandhi Nagar, Non Veg and Veg, Multi Cuisine
Hundred's Heritage- Gandhi Nagar, Non Veg and Veg, Multi Cuisine
Baghavathi Foods- Gandhi Nagar, Pure Veg, ONLY South Indian food
(Chapathi, parotta, idlies, dosas etc.)
Rama's Cafe- Gandhi Nagar, Pure veg, South Indian ONLY
Chick in- Officers Line, Non Veg, fried chicken restaurant
Big Chick- Near VIT, Fried Chicken restaurant
Nandhini Restaurant- Allapuram, Multi Cuisine, Veg and Non Veg
Hotel Lakchana- Allapuram, Non Veg, multi cuisine
Bombay Anandha Bhavan- Officer's Line, Gandhi Nagar, Sarathy Mansion, Pure Veg, sweets and savouries, fast food
Delhi Sweets and Savouries- Sarathy mansion, Pure Veg
Hotel SBR- Near Aascars Cinemas, Non Veg, Multi Cuisine
Hotel Atchaya- Near Aascars cinemas, Non Veg, multi cuisine
Olive Kitchen- Near Galaxy Cinemas, Pure veg, Multi cuisine
Baker's hub- Near Aascars Cinemas, Fast Food, Veg & Non Veg
Bake Town- Gandhi Nagar, Veg & Non Veg, fast Food
Vellore Fried Chicken- Gandhi Nagar, Fried Chicken restaurant
Grand krishna- Sathuvachari, Veg & Non Veg, Multi Cuisine


Thanks,

Achyuth
Achyuth Vaibhav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 16:08   #19
Distinguished - BHPian
 
phamilyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 5,581
Thanked: 3,241 Times
Default Re: Eating out in Vellore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achyuth Vaibhav View Post
Updated list of all recognizable Restaurants in Vellore

Hotel Aryaas- Sathuvachari, Green Circle
Hotel Surabi- Officer's Line
Baby Residency_ Officers Line
Hyderbadi Briyani and Tandoori Chicken- Near Aryaas
Harish Food court- Officers Line
GRT Regency Sameera- Green Circle
Durga Bhavan- Green Circle
Annamalaiyars residency- Green Circle
Darling Residency- Officers Line
Star Briyani- Gandhi Nagar
Domino's Pizza- Gandhi Nagar
Marrybrown- Gandhi Nagar
Mother's Mess- Gandhi Nagar
Quality & Taste- Gandhi Nagar
Hundred's Heritage- Gandhi Nagar
Baghavathi Foods- Gandhi Nagar
Rama's Cafe- Gandhi Nagar
Chick in- Officers Line
Big Chick- Near VIT
Nandhini Restaurant- Allapuram
Hotel Lakchana- Allapuram
Bombay Anandha Bhavan- Officer's Line, Gandhi Nagar, Sarathy Mansion
Delhi Sweets and Savouries- Sarathy mansion
Hotel SBR- Near Aascars Cinemas
Hotel Atchaya- Near Aascars cinemas
Olive Kitchen- Near Galaxy Cinemas
Baker's hub- Near Aascars Cinemas
Bake Town- Gandhi Nagar
Vellore Fried Chicken- Gandhi Nagar
Grand krishna- Sathuvachari


Thanks,

Achyuth
Dear Achyuth,

I have a request for you (since this is a regular route for us too!!) to take out some time whenever you have an hour, and please update this post / front page, with this list together with a link to their google maps locations (atleast those off the NH).

That way we can open this thread anytime, click on the maps link and get navigated to the exact spot. For some of us who can't speak Tamil at all, its far easier to click on a maps link than search! hope you understand!
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 16:12   #20
BHPian
 
Achyuth Vaibhav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vellore(TN,Ind)
Posts: 374
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: Eating out in Vellore

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Dear Achyuth,

I have a request for you (since this is a regular route for us too!!) to take out some time whenever you have an hour, and please update this post / front page, with this list together with a link to their google maps locations (atleast those off the NH).

That way we can open this thread anytime, click on the maps link and get navigated to the exact spot. For some of us who can't speak Tamil at all, its far easier to click on a maps link than search! hope you understand!

Yeah, sure do. Thanks for the suggestion, but how can I update the first post regularly. Would be very happy if you can help me out.

Thanks,

Achyuth
Achyuth Vaibhav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2016, 12:50   #21
BHPian
 
luvurride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 510
Thanked: 271 Times
Default Re: Eating out in Vellore

Hi folks,
This is for my cousin who'll be returning to Bangalore from Chennai tonight. He is looking for a good place that serves the best local non veg fare as he is a big fan of local fave. Appreciate if you can chip in with your recommendations. Tasty is primary, air conditioning is not!

Last edited by luvurride : 29th May 2016 at 12:53. Reason: spellcheck
luvurride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2016, 16:17   #22
BHPian
 
BenjiRoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tamilnadu
Posts: 558
Thanked: 74 Times
Default Re: Eating out in Vellore

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurride View Post
Hi folks,
This is for my cousin who'll be returning to Bangalore from Chennai tonight. He is looking for a good place that serves the best local non veg fare as he is a big fan of local fave. Appreciate if you can chip in with your recommendations. Tasty is primary, air conditioning is not!
Vellore Kitchen is a good option. Lots of South Indian non vegetarian items on the menu. Not sure till what time they serve though.
BenjiRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2016, 17:28   #23
BHPian
 
luvurride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 510
Thanked: 271 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiRoss View Post
Vellore Kitchen is a good option. Lots of South Indian non vegetarian items on the menu. Not sure till what time they serve though.
Thanks for the quick note. A friend of mine also dropped the same name. So I'm gonna recommend the same to him.
luvurride is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore Hatari Shifting gears 3593 1st July 2017 23:52
A Guide: Eating out in Mumbai khanak Shifting gears 1130 9th January 2017 10:20
A Guide: Eating out in Pune abhijitaparadh Shifting gears 557 6th January 2017 02:10
A Guide: Eating out in Delhi/NCR tsk1979 Shifting gears 574 27th October 2016 10:14
A Guide: Eating out in Kolkata (Calcutta) planet_rocker Shifting gears 88 31st October 2015 12:50


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:38.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks