Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 20th May 2006, 16:33   #1

Default need toyota sera urgently

No disrespect to MODs.....I tried posting in Market place but just could'nt get through. I need a Toyota sera from any state of India, I am located in Bangalore . Toyota sera in Bangalore are very Expensive , the dealers ask for unimaginable price. I remm coming across many sera for sale in mumbai few years back for a very good price. I am not very particular about the condition, as i might do up the whole car. I request team-bhpians to pm me if u come across any toyota sera for sale at a very good price.
my budget is 2 to 3 lakhs.
dboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2006, 16:39   #2
BHPian

IMHO u wont get a good sera for les than 4 lacs. PM a4_attitude, he might b able 2 help u.
naveendhyani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2006, 20:08   #3
Team-BHP Support

one can easily find a good sera within sera lakhs atleast in mumbai, and i think delhi as well. all these cars have been done up at some point of their 15 years lifetime considering the last few ones came in 1993. a reasonably good option can be the sera s cousin the "cynos".

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2006, 21:21   #4
Senior - BHPian

dboss, Your thread has been moved to Market-Place, even though you will not be able to reply to your thread, you will be able to interact with members via PM. Any member who may have any leads to a Toyota Sera, please get in touch with dboss.
ported_head is offline   Reply With Quote