Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 23rd September 2004, 06:44   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up

Hi guys this is Kev from TF guys Im thinking about starting a performance parts shop in Pune and would like all u guys to help me out ( Counting on u guys ) any I need to know about
How to get in contact with dealers like K&N and etc and what would be the responce on starting some thing like this I need u guys to help me out with ur views and ideas as I said before counting on u guys so pls help me out if u guys now any contacts
Team Fiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2004, 10:15   #2
Team-BHP Support

Will get the Bangalore based 'METHODS' contact person's number and post it today. They're the importer in this country for K&N. One word of caution but. They're very slow in terms of response.
Rudra Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2004, 12:37   #3
Team-BHP Support

For what Rudra mentioned > http://methodsonline.com/

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2004, 12:49   #4
Senior - BHPian

methods online ia real bad at service.my friend had written to them enquiring abt a k&n filter .when he finally got their reply he had already bought it from someone else .

maybe u cud import them in bulks urself and then sell it here.if it doesnt sell in pune u cud use all of them in ur fiats .

had seen a moron using 2 k&n's in his lancer saying the performance had rocketed.

satya
speedsatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2004, 12:53   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (speedsatya @ Sep. 23 2004,11:19)]had seen a *moron using 2 k&n's in his lancer saying the performance had rocketed.
And how exactly they've fitted those filters?
Rudra Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2004, 12:56   #6
Senior - BHPian

the intake had been divided into 2 pipes --one at the original place and the other extension on the LHS .both had k&n.dunno if it really helped.but looked really D
speedsatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2004, 19:08   #7
BHPian

Hey speed satya man the thin about the guy with the two air filters man that realy cracks me up man Ha Ha:laugh: amn some guys are really dumb man ive got guys wo would buy my stuff mufflers and air filters but just a hand full
lets see im going back to India in Dec will check out the market in Pune and Mumbai and to various guys who modify cars lets see what they say or then I will do it in a small scale on only orders what do u guys think ?
Team Fiat is offline   Reply With Quote