Senior - BHPian

70% voting in Delhi assembly elections!
bluevolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2013, 19:57   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Voted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Please ensure that you do not indulge in political discussions or which party you voted for etc. Thats a big No No. Also, what is that vintage car in the first post? Hope thats not one of the standing candidate's emblem?
Aim of this thread was just to alert fellow members at Delhi about those little irritants regarding no parking, no cell phone etc and to remind everyone exercise their fundamental duty.

Image of Cord 810 was incidental and is not related to any candidate. It was silly of me to have put it there in the first place.

Now that the polling is over, this thread is even more irrelevant and may be closed.
rajcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2013, 00:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Voted!

Parking irritant ? Not at all infact there was no need to take the car, it was a great day weather wise and almost everyone walked to the polling booths. In our constituency no one has to walk more than 300 odd meters to get to their polling stations, maybe this constituency is blessed that way.

Anyhow, I walked in to the local poll station with only my voting slip (mispalced my voting card), DL & cell phone et all at around 12.00 and walked out after casting my vote at 12.20. No one stopped and asked to check for cell phone etc. Rest of the family had already voted at around 11.00 and they did not have to wait at all.

Came back home and all of us drove to Gulshan dhaba @ Murthal for a lunch of Lassi & Paranthas with white butter. Now eagerly awaiting the Lok Sabha elections as that will be a similar day, vote by noon and then drive someplace for a nice lunch Infact this is how it has been in our house hold for every election.

Let's get the election results on the 8th, post them here (sans any political discussions) and then close the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajcs View Post
Aim of this thread was just to alert fellow members at Delhi about those little irritants regarding no parking, no cell phone etc and to remind everyone exercise their fundamental duty.

Image of Cord 810 was incidental and is not related to any candidate. It was silly of me to have put it there in the first place.

Now that the polling is over, this thread is even more irrelevant and may be closed.
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote