Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 14th January 2016, 18:09   #31
BHPian

Agreed on the 1BHK. Will surely start looking up housing website's. Thanks for the suggestions.
anandtheleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 20:37   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Moving to Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandtheleo View Post
Gents, will be moving to Bangalore from February. Office will most probably based out of Bellandur in RMZ Ecospace. Can anyone suggest a good place to rent a place nearby (reading the horror stories in the Bangalore traffic thread is giving me jitters ) The only criteria should be commuting hassles should be the least. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, the moment you say Ecospace, you are already in a whirlpool of traffic. So welcome to the horror .

I stay in the area behind Ecospace. Rentals are around 20-22K + maintenance for a 2 bedroom in a normal apartment complex. In the premium ones with a lot of amenities from bigger builders it will be higher.

1 bedrooms will be difficult to find. There may be the ones where the owner has locked one room with his/her belongings, but the rent will still be high.

I saw a notice on a furnished 2 bedroom flat available in the complex I stay (a normal one). If interested, I can check details and PM you.

If you can brave some broken pavements and are ready to walk, this is around 15-20 min walk from Ecospace.
Rajeevraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 21:13   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Unfortunately, the moment you say Ecospace, you are already in a whirlpool of traffic. So welcome to the horror .

I stay in the area behind Ecospace. Rentals are around 20-22K + maintenance for a 2 bedroom in a normal apartment complex. In the premium ones with a lot of amenities from bigger builders it will be higher.

1 bedrooms will be difficult to find. There may be the ones where the owner has locked one room with his/her belongings, but the rent will still be high.

I saw a notice on a furnished 2 bedroom flat available in the complex I stay (a normal one). If interested, I can check details and PM you.

If you can brave some broken pavements and are ready to walk, this is around 15-20 min walk from Ecospace.
I feared as much on the traffic. Please do let me know if the property is still available and let me know the contact number, I will touch base with them. I will most probably staying alone as I don't want to disturb the kids mid school. Thanks a ton for the help and advice.
anandtheleo is offline   Reply With Quote