Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 14th January 2016, 18:09   #31
BHPian

Agreed on the 1BHK. Will surely start looking up housing website's. Thanks for the suggestions.
anandtheleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 20:37   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Moving to Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandtheleo View Post
Gents, will be moving to Bangalore from February. Office will most probably based out of Bellandur in RMZ Ecospace. Can anyone suggest a good place to rent a place nearby (reading the horror stories in the Bangalore traffic thread is giving me jitters ) The only criteria should be commuting hassles should be the least. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, the moment you say Ecospace, you are already in a whirlpool of traffic. So welcome to the horror .

I stay in the area behind Ecospace. Rentals are around 20-22K + maintenance for a 2 bedroom in a normal apartment complex. In the premium ones with a lot of amenities from bigger builders it will be higher.

1 bedrooms will be difficult to find. There may be the ones where the owner has locked one room with his/her belongings, but the rent will still be high.

I saw a notice on a furnished 2 bedroom flat available in the complex I stay (a normal one). If interested, I can check details and PM you.

If you can brave some broken pavements and are ready to walk, this is around 15-20 min walk from Ecospace.
Rajeevraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 21:13   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Unfortunately, the moment you say Ecospace, you are already in a whirlpool of traffic. So welcome to the horror .

I stay in the area behind Ecospace. Rentals are around 20-22K + maintenance for a 2 bedroom in a normal apartment complex. In the premium ones with a lot of amenities from bigger builders it will be higher.

1 bedrooms will be difficult to find. There may be the ones where the owner has locked one room with his/her belongings, but the rent will still be high.

I saw a notice on a furnished 2 bedroom flat available in the complex I stay (a normal one). If interested, I can check details and PM you.

If you can brave some broken pavements and are ready to walk, this is around 15-20 min walk from Ecospace.
I feared as much on the traffic. Please do let me know if the property is still available and let me know the contact number, I will touch base with them. I will most probably staying alone as I don't want to disturb the kids mid school. Thanks a ton for the help and advice.
anandtheleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2018, 16:38   #34
BHPian

Dear Bangloreans,
a family member has recently shifted to Bangalore and we had a strange experience while looking for leased apartments.
All the contact numbers of flats we were interested in, on websites like 99acres, sulekha, magicbricks etc. turned out to be hoax. The number is out of service or no one answers. This is so even if the ad for the flat was posted just 2-3 days ago.

Can any local resident recommend a real estate broker for the Indira Nagar area. Thanks.
Bomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2018, 16:47   #35
BHPian

Think there is a website called nobroker. Try that out too.
vishnurp99 is offline   Reply With Quote