Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 13th October 2004, 20:00   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up

Hi guys this is Kev from TF I was thinking about starting a club
which would consists of only modified cars some thing like in the US over there its called hotroders club or Streetroders any way India has nothing like this at all and we guys in India and TBHP have a ton of modified cars I even PM GTO about this , man it would be great and it would be part of TBHP the only time u see moded cars is at the speed run or on the roads if there were shows where guys could come out and show off their modified cars would be great not onlly for the spectators but for the guys who own the cars because it takes a lot of time and money to modify a car and to make it street worthy In Saudi itself they have shows where guys show of their cars let it be the smallest modification to the most highest belive me it would make a great difference to the way people think and look at modefied cars u guys too will feel great about ur cars too common who doesnt want to
talk and bost about their car well there it is I would love to know what u guys think of this project for one and what are ur serious opinions
Team Fiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2004, 20:21   #2
BANNED

i agree ... i'm game.. sounds interesting if put into place .

cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2004, 20:47   #3
bhp
BHPian

hey thats a very nice idea pal.
bhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2004, 23:10   #4
BHPian

Thanks Khaadu 75 and BHP man would love some ideas

Old 14th October 2004, 01:04   #5
BHPian

Dude tats an awesome idea...........
nikibusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2004, 02:44   #6
BHPian

Ok here is how it works we have to get a list of all the modified cars in Tbhp ,guys interested can post ur car pic, modifications undertaken; location and contact PH no so all u guys with modified cars can post ur details out here if u know some guys PM them about this topic .Hey and we need a club name too something catchy and wild with regard to Tbhp so let start racking our brains???

Old 14th October 2004, 06:24   #7
BHPian

Hi guys this is TF from PUNE we are a group of guys in our late 20s and early 30s we have old modified PP Fiats are oldest model is from 1962 and this car is in sea frost blue with silver racing stripes this car is the bomb, totally modified; freeflow , headers, racing muffler, tweaked up engine, bigger carb Webers, AC and all , the second car is painted *metalic blue which has headers ,freeflow ,racing sterring, lancer rim and tyres sony explod music system very smooth car, third car is owned by a person who loves cars he has a line of beautys from a sporty yellow beetle (Fully Loaded ) to a Jag the man owns a modified mahindra comander which is awsome his Fiat is a part of our group excelent car clean very clean, polished head imported seats tachometer freeflow mags low profile tyres the car spits water from its exhaust, fourth car is a stock car very carefully modified freeflow *and racing sterring (Still in progress ) Fifth car (MY car ) 1980 model white with blue stripes Fog lights , neons *under the car, simota bomb shell air filter, full *racing exhaust system the works, *carb modified added bigger jets , lancer rims and hanook tyres with spacers *racing sterring *sony explod system woffer amp,pinoeer speakers, beac player ,spinner wheel caps racing Rtype iluminated pedals Tachometer with temp meter, water meter oil pressure meter, ampmeter , my car has clocked 120 while the sea frost blue car has touched 140 and is capibale of even more our cars are rarely seen on roads worried that some dumb guy would ram it already happned with the sea frost blue car which is painted in dupont SFB man and even mine ramed by a scooter guy rear fender *sad huh well these are our cars if u guys want to contact us Pm me and i will give u our no this was TF from PUNE
Old 14th October 2004, 09:01   #8
Team-BHP Support

TF, I don't remember seeing your car pics. I think you've mentioned about mods a few time before.
How about posting some pic of the cars?
Rudra Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2004, 16:38   #9
Senior - BHPian

Guys.... Completely Agree... Just one request that just body and exhaust / intake mods (Excepting custom intakes like webers / addon turbo's) do not qualify a car owner to this club ... the car should have gone through extensive mods on the Engine / Transmission / Suspension / Electronics
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2004, 17:00   #10
BHPian

Ruda sen I have already posted my Team pics in the past they were posted in Modifications or was it off topic man u will have to check it out???
Old 14th October 2004, 19:07   #11
BHPian

Psycho what kind of engine ,suspension , transmission and electronic mods are we talking about ? Because the only mods a normal guy would do are freeflows, mufflers, air intakes and rim and tyre upgrades and a bit of engine modifications but I think this club should be for both min & max modifications every one should be given a chance to show off their cars
Old 14th October 2004, 21:25   #12
bhp
BHPian

thats a very good idea team fiat and ur team s collection is just unique from others .
nice ride u have there on that beauty and i have seen the pics of ur cars . i will post my ride s pics soon
bhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2004, 21:55   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Team Fiat @ Oct. 14 2004,17:37)]Psycho what kind of engine ,suspension , transmission and electronic mods are we talking about ? Because the only mods a normal guy would do are freeflows, mufflers, air intakes and rim and tyre upgrades and a bit of engine modifications but I think this club should be for both min & max modifications every one should be given a chance to show off their cars
Like you said let's then try and have * based mod ranking for each car that gets added so that we are able to identify the level of work done on each car... Also might have to look at modded imports too..

We could also have a view rating by Team-BHP members to rate each car.... what do ya say???
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2004, 22:26   #14
BHPian

Hey thats a great idea but we still have to get some more guys to join man .
If u guys want to see a pic of TF here is the link http:www.photodump.com/direct/sav/fiat.jpg[/img]
the pic is also in modifications on page 8 so check it out
Old 15th October 2004, 02:34   #15
Senior - BHPian

How modified is modified? What if a car has moded tyres and everything else, stock? There has to be some sort of criteria.

Shan2nu
Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote