Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 28th July 2006, 07:49   #1
BANNED

Default 3 Youths drive into PM's House.

3 allegedly inebriated youths managed to break through three levels of security cover at the PM's house at 7 Race Course Road while a cabinet meetingwas underway inside on Thrusday.
2 girls and a boy managed to reach gate #1 at the POm's house in a BLACK SONATA Reg # DL4CV0006.
I'm sure by now all of you have seen this byte on all the news channels.
What part really blows my mind is that these allegedly well educated people.. the girls are supposedly AIR HOSTESSES with Air Sahara thought that they could just drive up to the PM's house and meet him..
This brings up 2 questions to me..
1. How dumb do you have to be to be an airhostess that you think that you can just drive up to the PM's house and go in and say 'WAZZAAAAAAAA'
2 what kind of 'education' did these people have?
Having slammed the youths...now what does this say for the so called protection to our PM...is it all just eyewash??
2L8uLoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 09:59   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hahaha, I saw this last nite on the news and it had me in splits!

It was obvious that the trio were just goofing around. Brickbats to the absolutely pathetic security staff!
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 10:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

If iots this easy for these indian versions of the "3 stooges", then imagine how easy terrorists would find it. The thought is scary in itself.
islero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 10:37   #4
Senior - BHPian

Complete retards man!!!

They're frustrated people who needed attention, thats all.

Shan2nu
Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 10:38   #5
Senior - BHPian

this incident was given too much coverage by the media. even operation prince was blown out of proportion
khanak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 10:41   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak
this incident was given too much coverage by the media. even operation prince was blown out of proportion
Well said.. nowadays which 'INCIDENT' isnt blown totally out of proportion by the media.. I would LOVE TO KNOW!

Last edited by 2L8uLoose : 28th July 2006 at 10:42.
2L8uLoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 11:12   #7
BANNED

First they steal his booze. Now they're gatecrashing his house. Our PM must have some serious panga with flight crews...
Boom Shiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 13:46   #8
BHPian

They have been booked by the police & are being questioned.
Still cant stop wondering about it. In a city which is already on a red alert, such a security lapse only adds to the existing panic. Huh......
autozealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 14:12   #9
Team-BHP Support

If they had used a BMW, they would have run down the security guys and ran away
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 14:43   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey guys, give the kids a break. The news reported them as being drunk. And those of you who love their drink know that drinking removes any inhibitions that the drinker has and the mind is just freewheeling on its own. They got drunk and maybe one of them said, "Lets go see how our PM is doing and say Hi to him for all the work he is doing for the country". And in all probability, the others (if they were drunk) would have said, "yeah, thats a great idea. Lets do it".

For those that have never drunk, this might seem real crazy. But I am sure that most (if not all) people who drink, would have some crazy drunken behaviour episode (mostly embarassing) under their belt. I can remember atleast a couple of mine and thus can't fault these kids (going by the "remove the log from your own eye before pointing out the splinter in your bro's" logic. Maybe we could even start a new thread, "Crazy things you did when drunk".

I definitely feel that the security at the PM's place has been a big let down and it would be cakewalk for the terrorists if they plan to target him. Atleast we should give some credit to these kids for bringing to attention the loopholes in the so-called Z-category security system that is supposed to be there.

EDIT : If they should be faulted, it should be for drunken driving (provided the girl at the wheel was drunk).

Last edited by supremeBaleno : 28th July 2006 at 14:53.
supremeBaleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 14:43   #11
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by autozealot
They have been booked by the police & are being questioned.
Still cant stop wondering about it. In a city which is already on a red alert, such a security lapse only adds to the existing panic. Huh......
don't know much about this, bro just mentioned it while we were on our way to work.
but why would they book someone for trying to meet the PM.
think about it, you're some normal person who does not know all the legal formalities of wanting to see the Pm, so you decide to try and go to his place and find out whats next. At the gate you tell these security guards you are here to see the PM, and you're allowed in. At the next level you discover that you need to be on the appointment list, which obviously you're not.
so you get back in your car and drive away.
Whats wrong?

I do not know the exact story here, my comments are based on the little inputs i got this morning. can someone post up a link here?

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 14:47   #12
Senior - BHPian

hehehhehe...but why should they be punished ...no one stopped them ...it was clear they were doing it just for fun ...air sahara has sacked the two girls .....instead teh security guys who shud have been sacked.
speedsatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 14:56   #13
rks
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya
hehehhehe...but why should they be punished ...no one stopped them ...it was clear they were doing it just for fun ...air sahara has sacked the two girls .....instead teh security guys shud have been sacked.
In fact the girls have performed a vital service to the nation by highlighting the poor security for the PM. They should file a lawsuit against Air Sahara and claim huge damages. Unless Air Sahara fired them for being drunk in public.
rks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 15:00   #14
Team-BHP Support

Just googled the article and i feel Air Sahara is trying too hard to keep its image clean.

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2006, 15:24   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
Just googled the article and i feel Air Sahara is trying too hard to keep its image clean.
Don't think there is anything clean about Sahara in any case, what with the Subrato Roy vanishing episode, the Jet-Sahara deal gone sour and the group's association with certain shady characters/parties.
supremeBaleno is offline   Reply With Quote