Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 10th November 2004, 00:40   #1
Senior - BHPian

We've been there before and have all agreed that NFS 5 has been and still is the best NFS ever made.

But, due course of time, all games reach a point of saturation. For me, that time has come. NFS 5 doesn't seem to interest me as much as it used to, when it was new.

Having completed the Evolution and Factory driver mode numerous times, i've played every car, and track in every possible direction.

Someone else would've stopped here and said, "Move on pal" there are other versions waiting to be xplored. But the fact is that the other NFS versions just don't seem have the kind technical detailing, that has been incorporated into this game.

So, here's a suggestion from a desperate NFS 5 fanatic. "EA Sports"....please release newer versions of this old game, with newer tracks and tuning features.

It's really sad, to see such an amazing game being wasted like this.

What do you guys feel? Imagine being able to race your GT1 on every F1 circuit or take a 700 bhp AWD 911 Turbo to "Pike's Peak".

NFS 5 to me, is like the Mclaren F1, a great car, devastatingly quick, but it's just not able to cope with the aerodynamic and handling superiority of it's rivals.

PS: If you guys have any other suggestions, then please do post them.

Shan2nu

Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2004, 01:44   #2
SLK
Senior - BHPian

hey.. Shan2nu...
wanted to ask you this.... is there a difference between NFS Porsche Unleased & NFS Porsche 2000.

I think many track.. upgrades are available on the fan sites .. and also many new cars.

Even I completed Evolution mode with some help .. but .. never got time to.. complete factory driver.. (done abt half though)

I have played this game.. with few friends online.. it was cool. But always played with one guy at a time!.

And if some Team-Bhp members can get together we can see a totally new prosective of the game!. What Say?
SLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2004, 01:46   #3
Senior - BHPian

im wating for NFS 8 now man. i completed all nfs games now. since i do like street cars fitted up i loved 7 also but in car games NFS is that best.
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2004, 02:07   #4
Senior - BHPian

I'm waiting for GT 4 PC version.

After NFS 5, only that can satisfy me.

But seriously, i'd love to see newer tracks.

And about the Porsche 2000 thing, even i'm not sure, will have to check on that.

Shan2nu
Old 10th November 2004, 02:37   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]wanted to ask you this.... is there a difference between NFS Porsche Unleased & NFS Porsche 2000.
im afraid they're both the same.

NFS 5

Shan2nu

Old 10th November 2004, 05:49   #6
BHPian

nfs underground 2 - cant wait for it
killjoy is offline   Reply With Quote