Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2007, 23:25   #1171
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

hey guys here are a few more photographs of my TESTAROSSA and of a 599 gtb fiorano.
















































ALL MY FERRARIS





Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2007, 23:34   #1172
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,261
Thanked: 142 Times
Default

Nice pictures Cyrus. Where did you buy your 599 GTB from?
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2007, 23:38   #1173
BHPian
 
sinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thane - Mumbai
Posts: 422
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Nice one there... Somehow just love the 430 with white tyres...
sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 01:33   #1174
BHPian
 
sbasak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: CCU-LTN
Posts: 607
Thanked: 7 Times
Default Some of my Lego bits





Crane boom operated by pneumatics.



This truck can be programmed to do pre-selected tasks thru a barcode scanner. Can grab objects by its front clamps and then take it back to its load space on the back. Also, it can be set to travel a distance by some variable speed operating motor.



The car has following features:

* V8 engine (non-functional ) but as the car moves, pistons travel inside engine compartment
* 4 wheel drive with 3 differentials (front, rear, centre)
* 4 speed H type working gearbox
* Independent suspension on all wheels
* 4 wheel steering (when steering is rotated, rear wheels rotate 50% of front wheels)
* pop up headlamp (can be operated by a lever from driver's seat)
sbasak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 23:10   #1175
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 680
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Just acquired a Maisto 1:18 Murcielago convertible Yellow. Will post pics shortly.
Mayavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 23:14   #1176
Senior - BHPian
 
khanak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai/Toronto
Posts: 2,735
Thanked: 127 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbasak View Post




Crane boom operated by pneumatics.



This truck can be programmed to do pre-selected tasks thru a barcode scanner. Can grab objects by its front clamps and then take it back to its load space on the back. Also, it can be set to travel a distance by some variable speed operating motor.



The car has following features:

* V8 engine (non-functional ) but as the car moves, pistons travel inside engine compartment
* 4 wheel drive with 3 differentials (front, rear, centre)
* 4 speed H type working gearbox
* Independent suspension on all wheels
* 4 wheel steering (when steering is rotated, rear wheels rotate 50% of front wheels)
* pop up headlamp (can be operated by a lever from driver's seat)
I love legos but they dont really belong here, perhaps a different thread? Id love to show off my lego collection.
khanak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2007, 23:52   #1177
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Nice pictures Cyrus. Where did you buy your 599 GTB from?
from heera panna..but you get it in quite a few stores..its the latest maisto kit.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 10:39   #1178
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,261
Thanked: 142 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRUS43 View Post
from heera panna..but you get it in quite a few stores..its the latest maisto kit.
So your 599 is a 1:24 ? or is 1:18? I have a 1:18 599 from Hot Wheels
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 11:39   #1179
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dubai-Chennai
Posts: 304
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

I think its a 1:18 Dippy. Cause the rims fill out the arches well. And in the 1:18 Hot Wheels the rims are tiny with high profile tires.
BEEM3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 12:10   #1180
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,261
Thanked: 142 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
I think its a 1:18 Dippy. Cause the rims fill out the arches well. And in the 1:18 Hot Wheels the rims are tiny with high profile tires.
yep didnt really notice that. I agree the rims are tiny on my model. Waiting for Cyrus to shed in on the details of his model. Cyrus some pictures too if you can. Want to compare Maisto with the Hot Wheels.
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 12:26   #1181
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,660
Thanked: 6,084 Times
Default

i just discovered a have an olive green DB5. its 1:18 miasto.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 15:07   #1182
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dubai-Chennai
Posts: 304
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

Wait.. so Maisto is making Ferraris now? 599 GTB? Damn I didnt know that.

Akshay you 'just discovered' you have a DB5? Is your house a treasure trove of Scale Models?
BEEM3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 15:17   #1183
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,660
Thanked: 6,084 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
Akshay you 'just discovered' you have a DB5? Is your house a treasure trove of Scale Models?
no. i had gotten it a few years ago and completely forgotten about it. today i was looking around and found it.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 17:19   #1184
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
yep didnt really notice that. I agree the rims are tiny on my model. Waiting for Cyrus to shed in on the details of his model. Cyrus some pictures too if you can. Want to compare Maisto with the Hot Wheels.
it is 1:24 ad it is a kit car..i just gifted it to my friend who went to the US coz he liked it so no more pics....sorry..
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2007, 17:19   #1185
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
i just discovered a have an olive green DB5. its 1:18 miasto.
a db5...now thats an amazing car..
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First time Modification on a scale model car! dirtbag Shifting gears 20 16th August 2015 03:07
Autofest City - India's largest scale model collection neiltopaz Shifting gears 30 28th July 2015 11:24
My artistic Scale Model Pics Stratos Shifting gears 11 8th December 2013 18:21
Design Ideas For a Scale model Showcase. Cyrus43 Shifting gears 7 5th October 2013 02:19
Favourite Scale model brand Beeman Shifting gears 36 22nd February 2010 14:36


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:50.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks