Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 11th January 2016, 21:09   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
Does anyone use Netflix on Apple TV. I've subscribed for the US Netflix. Interestingly my computer shows and plays some shows like Blacklist and House of Cards. These don't get listed in the Apple TV. Same story on the android Netflix app as well.

I do and also use unlocator for IP address. Get everything on Apple TV
prabhuferrari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 03:53   #32
Senior - BHPian

Using netflix via xbox one, Must say i am loving it till now, I am on a 10 mbps unlimited connection and any movie is streamed instantly and the quality shuffles between 720 and 1080p. If you have unlimited connection, Netflix is really worth it.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 09:55   #33
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Netflix: Now in India

Not too impressed by Netflix India. Was watching a movie on a 16 Mbps DSL line and then on a 100 Mbps FTTC connection. No difference in quality. Given the limited number of content that's interesting to me I'll probably cancel a few days before the free month is up.
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2016, 16:27   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhuferrari View Post
I do and also use unlocator for IP address. Get everything on Apple TV
So for a lay man. How does one go about getting this so called unlocator for the ip or dns etc etc. Basically to get US content from netflix to apple tv.
danlalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2016, 13:56   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
So for a lay man. How does one go about getting this so called unlocator for the ip or dns etc etc. Basically to get US content from netflix to apple tv.
Usually these services have a 1 or 2 week trial period. There are step by step guides in the respective services about how you can configure you devices to get connected. They also offer way to verify that you are actually connected.

Have been using Getflix (which is similar to Unlocator) and the experience has been good.
narayans80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2016, 13:59   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post

Please visit www.unlocator.com and they will guide step by step. Kindly note that it is a paid service. I am using this for more than an year and service has been extraordinary!
prabhuferrari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 12:07   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Does anyone keep getting and error in the middle of a netflix movie/series often that says Netflix is having an issue loading the content.Try again.??

This error has been coming up very often for me over the past month and the internet connection is working perfectly. Hence the problem is from the Netflix server.

If this continues I am going to cancel my account soon.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 17:57   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Does anyone keep getting and error in the middle of a netflix movie/series often that says Netflix is having an issue loading the content.Try again.??

This error has been coming up very often for me over the past month and the internet connection is working perfectly. Hence the problem is from the Netflix server.

If this continues I am going to cancel my account soon.

What device are you using to access Netflix. Also does it give you an error code when it states that there is an issue loading content. For example error code- UI-800-3.
kingofkings is offline   Reply With Quote