Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 21st September 2006, 09:07   #1
BHPian

Exclamation Karting in mysore

hey one of my friends parents just came bak frm mysore a few days bak..and they were sayin that there is some karting place just outside mysore and it is pretty good...can someone please confirm this...and if it is actually there...please tell me the name and exact location..and if it is really worth drivin down there instead of going to grips...thanks
nos_nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2007, 17:59   #2
BWN
BHPian

Ya there is a go karting in a place called "Planet X".Its a palce for mysoreans to freak out... with or without families.... and it has a small kart track... where its 100 bucks for 10 laps.... Its a very normal kart track.... i dont know is it was great by any standards.....

this place is near chamundi hills.... sign boards will guide you...
BWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2007, 21:48   #3

one of my new found friend was telling me the other day that he has a go carting place in Mysore, i believe this must be the one. i don't want to name him as it might be against the rules of the forum. this guy is in real estates and drives two old mercs - One white in color n the other in blue. Boths the merc have amazing original merc alloys. He has anothr Isuzu - Trooper in the garage. His bro drives Suzuki Vitara(orig LHD).

Last edited by krazykul : 12th January 2007 at 21:55.
krazykul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2007, 22:14   #4
BHPian

Yes its Planet X not really excately outside the city,about 5-6kms from the city centre.Nice track,costs 100 bucks for 10 laps.not just karting,it has got bowling alley,food court,etc
Check their site
Planet X Mysore
hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2007, 01:08   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Checked out the pics. Location is awesome with fantastic backdrop of Chamundi Hills.
Mpower is offline   Reply With Quote