| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|15th March 2018, 16:07||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 98,327 Times
Want to work for Team-BHP? We have an opening in Mumbai!
Happy to update that the Team-BHP Office has an opening. If you'd like to work in the world of cars & be an integral part of India's best car website, please do respond by filling out this form - click here.
• This is a full-time role and for those from Mumbai only.
• Passion for cars and / or bikes is mandatory. Petrol should be running through your veins.
• Exemplary language skills are a must-have.
• Responsibilities include content (creation, proof-reading, threads, reviews, news) and logistics (e.g. Team-BHP merchandise).
• Any prior writing experience is an advantage, but not a must-have.
• Freshers are welcome .
• You will work with an energetic, highly talented group of individuals on covering the Indian automotive industry for 25 lakh monthly readers. As an independent media company, we are brutally objective in our news, threads & reviews. The office environment is small & casual, yet extremely charged & motivated. We're proud of who we are & what we do.
If you're passionate about cars & Team-BHP, please fill out this form to take things forward.
P.S. If you should know someone who's interested, do send them a link to this thread as well .
Last edited by GTO : 18th March 2018 at 14:52.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tata comments on British Work Ethics ! But what of Work-Life balance ?||mooza||The International Automotive Scene||69||27th March 2013 00:47|
|Want a Sub, will this work?||zaks||In-Car Entertainment||7||2nd November 2008 13:33|
|Opening a workshop/modshop in Goa. Will it work?||adman77||Shifting gears||15||16th October 2007 15:50|
|Spotted at the JBL Store Opening, Mumbai, 14th August06||Sam Kapasi||The Team-BHP Meet Section||40||13th September 2006 15:53|
|Do you want to work for BSMotoring?||GTO||Shifting gears||0||16th December 2004 09:38|