Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 7th April 2007, 01:57   #61
Senior - BHPian

rjstyle, despite your bad experiece with BA in the past, why do you still fly with BA?
There are lotz of other good Airlines like Lufthansa, Virgin, Emirates, Gulf Air, you shud try any of these!
finneyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2007, 10:11   #62
Senior - BHPian

finneyp it wasn't me, my to be better half. She dint have a choice since their company use only BA for travel.

No way in hell would I ever use BA.Also now we at our company insist on Air France or other airline operators for travel to Europe.

Just got a call now that the baggage has arrived at the airport and that we can collect it directly from them or wait till Tuesday and they deliver it home.
Am not taking any chances, heading to the airport to finish up formalities ASAP.
On a lighter note, don't wanna be left with BAGGAGE ALTERED now,ciao !!!
rjstyles69 is offline   Reply With Quote