Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 22nd January 2007, 18:35   #1
DRC
BHPian

Exclamation Roits:: Bangalore still tense..Areas to be avoided

I did a brief search and found one thread which was closed immediatly on a valid pretext. (Minor voilence in Bangalore)

I am starting this thread to the benifit of those who get stuck in office or home who want to transit and fear gettingdtuck in a traffic jam even worse in the middle of the vviolence itself.

I passed thro Infantry road this morning and felt the area was calm but may be due to heavy presence of Police.
I just heard (unconfirmed) that there is a sporadic violence near chamraj pet. Anyone near that area or having any news from there confirm?

Are there any areas which is recommended to be avoided?

The idea of this thread is not to discuss the cause of the roits or its validity. Please refrain from doing so. It is just out of scope.

Mods. If you find this thread too sensitive at this point please feel free to close.
Old 22nd January 2007, 18:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

thanks

Closing to avoid undue comments.
Closed Thread