Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 29th January 2007, 15:47   #1
BHPian

Default Kahiye Netaji (Star News)

Hi All,

Just saw the horrible behaviour of the Siddhu, Singla and their supporters. The Talk show went into a horrible war of bad words and mudslinging. Did anyone see that..It was really pathetic and shameful piece of behaviour.
how come these kind of people get elected
turbofreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2007, 16:44   #2
Max
BHPian

Sindhu, do you remember the name of other politician ? No. Its Surinder Singla. Why everybody speak about sidhu because he is the celebrity figure. If you have watched the show siddhu was ready to cooperate but then opposition party leader and one of his guy jumped on stage and was bad mouthing about siddhu, then siddhu protesters jumped in and did the same. It wasn't really sidhu's fault. He is well known celebrity figure and he really know how to behave in front of camera.

NEWS CHANNELS - I don't give a damn about them. They are only here to create headlines and useless breaking news to run their business. Star News would have got more rating and attention if their reporter was punched in the face.

Did you know Surinder Singla was calling him "sala" while talking with reporter on star news when they was asking him why he has to say about this incidence. I don't Surinder Singla is worth but I am in bombay so its really not my business.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote