Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 16th February 2007, 10:44   #1

Default International automotive technology magazines

Hi all,
I've been trying to identify decent automotive technology magazines with an international coverage of technology trends as well as business news. I prefer the magazine to have a dedicated and serious R&D section. This means articles on technology rather than a two paragraph news item on a particular firm's development, which is most likely handed out by the corporate PR team of the same firm. I found that Auto Technology could potentially meet my requirements. However, I am on the look out for other options.

Google has really not been useful and I have had to avoid the likes of "International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management" which is pure 'analyst speak' and in very broad terms. Automotive Engineer has a good mix, but it has Technology News rather than an R&D section.

Do let me know if you know of a magazine (12 issues a year, or more) which could interest me.

Thanks!
Somas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2007, 10:53   #2
BHPian

hey buddy,
few of top mags in aus pacific are : Autosalon - Zoom -high performance imports(HPI) -fast fours-Dragsters -ignition DVD etc.... most of them have a site!
hope that helps .
cheers
101 RACING is offline   Reply With Quote