Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 21:01   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
maxbhp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: C C K
Posts: 1,371
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Errrrr......that was embarassing neverthless I admit my mistake . Its not, the stupid guy gave me the details when I asked him again about it today he is like " I think ......." , please do accept my apology.
maxbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 01:36   #17
BHPian
 
xinome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I am lost....
Posts: 339
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

well those bolt on security features are quite good, does BMW only have them or is it possible to get it for our cars with alloys
xinome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 11:14   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 150 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Also, to add to iraghava if it had run-flats there shouldn't be a spare at all, like the current 3.
Yes exactly, thanks for adding that Vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
Errrrr......that was embarassing neverthless I admit my mistake . Its not, the stupid guy gave me the details when I asked him again about it today he is like " I think ......." , please do accept my apology.
No apologies needed Max, just wanted to give you the correct information that's all. Many a times these dealership fellows give out incorrect information since they themselves don't know anything about the car properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinome View Post
well those bolt on security features are quite good, does BMW only have them or is it possible to get it for our cars with alloys
These features are mainly provided by car manufacturers in countries like Europe & US where alloy wheel theft is a common problem. I'm not sure if this is available off the market for use in our cars also.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 11:26   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,554
Thanked: 433 Times
Default



I love the way the engine is neatly laid out without anything protruding or any wires dangling. So compact.
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 11:33   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
spadival's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 1,770
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
I love the way the engine is neatly laid out without anything protruding or any wires dangling. So compact.
It looks neat and compact because of the plastic/fibre cover on top of the engine.. Remove it and its as messy as it gets !!
spadival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 23:56   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
autopsyche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New Delhi, India
Posts: 1,516
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

25 lacs seems more like it, i saw pictures of the same car on my cousins fone yesterday, he was in cochin last week, and was offered this for 26, but i guess the car got sold before we could put up our offer (wouldnt have been more than 22 anyway). He really loved it too.
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2007, 08:37   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
maxbhp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: C C K
Posts: 1,371
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
25 lacs seems more like it, i saw pictures of the same car on my cousins fone yesterday, he was in cochin last week, and was offered this for 26, but i guess the car got sold before we could put up our offer (wouldnt have been more than 22 anyway). He really loved it too.
The car apparently is not for sale as its already bought by a Software Tycoon of Kerala. From the sales guy I got the news that there was a problem with some kinda paper and so the sale has been put on hold.
maxbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Love at first sight : Yellow Vespa LX125 vikrantj Motorbikes 22 23rd January 2013 20:37
First love is first love, The Punto Saga. furioussphinx Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 281 20th October 2010 14:19
Toyota LExus IS-F - Love at first sight raajks The International Automotive Scene 5 17th May 2007 23:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:41.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks