Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

View Poll Results: Your dream car or the one you love? - What will it be ?
The car all the way..everything else can wait 190 42.04%
Love for me..cars will come when they have to 262 57.96%
Voters: 452. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 16th August 2004, 13:24   #31
BHPian

In fact Salil_kulkarni, 1ce the girl is lost,thats the best time to work ur ### off n buy urself a car,cause girls,they get u paralysed.I mean how on earth(with due respect) r somany of u comfi with the concept that girls come first??
Ok think bout it this way,Ur girl leaves u for sm1 elz or wotever be the reason,take my advice,go for a drive with sm music of ur choice,check out the diff n then tell me bout it(thats if u really love cars or love drivin).
I know its not easy,i mean tats life u gotta accept it as it comes,n in this life ur cars never gonna leave u.
Old 20th August 2004, 05:34   #32
Senior - BHPian

Moved to best threads

Revv
Old 20th August 2004, 11:20   #33
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

See guys, many of us would like to have a girl (or a relationship) for the simple reason that they need SOMEBODY in their life. Somebody with whom they can share their joy, happiness, sadness etc etc etc. When u're happy tell it to her and get doubly happy. when your sad share it with her and be happy. That makes a person very much dependant. Your life just circles around one person. If that person is happy THEN ONLY you are happy, If that person is sad THEN YOU WILL BE SAD (doesnt matter whether you are happy).

Well if i have a supercar who cares!! If i'm sad i'll make my car talk to me (by revving it) and be the most happiest man in the world.

Come on, think again guys. Theres an Enzo (or a Carrera GT or a Murcielago or a Zonda or anything) one one side and on the other side the one YOU love (the relationship hasnt started yet.....will start only after you make a choice), what would you really choose?
Old 20th August 2004, 15:01   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Theres an Enzo (or a Carrera GT or a Murcielago or a Zonda or anything) one one side and on the other side the one YOU love (the relationship hasnt started yet.....will start only after you make a choice), what would you really choose?
U mean that i would get the girl only after i make the choice?

Dippy
Old 20th August 2004, 15:29   #35
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

ya.

Aint it difficult now
Old 20th August 2004, 15:36   #36
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys lets have ur replies to this one . Should be more interesting.. Will post my reply soon as well

Dippy
Old 20th August 2004, 15:44   #37
F50
Senior - BHPian

Im posting so late .....
V12 exactly i used to think like dat if car comes then girls follow .... And some years back I wud agree of buying car in front of a girl but now no ....
There have been moments in my life where I seriously hated girls and more importantly love which ruins so many lives but still im goin against cars just on the basis of those moments of love ....
Bottom line, Love just nudges ahead by 0.069 points n cars follow
Old 20th August 2004, 15:45   #38
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

ok i'll make it clear now.

You love a girl. Now you dont know whether she loves you or not. And she doesnt know that you love her. The relationship hasnt begun yet.

You have a choice to choose her or the car.
Old 20th August 2004, 16:12   #39
Senior - BHPian

Looks like this is just going on between me n V12 . Actually the first time me n he are talking about something other than Spiderman

ok here is a twist

You love some one truly from the bottom of your heart and wish you got her but u havent as yet. At the same time you want your dream supercar too. And one fine day God tells you " Ok I will give you the girl you love butttt... once you have the girl you will never own the super car you always wanted in your life ever but your love will be with you all your life" ( and i mean true love not those short term crappy relationships which one gets into on the basis of what car you drive or what a hunk you are)

Now in this situation what would you do.. Cmon everybody put your dreamcar in front of you at one side and the one you really love or loved on the other side and start hitting the replies

Lets see how that goes

Dippy
Old 20th August 2004, 17:07   #40
Team-BHP Support

the gal.. car im good enough to "BUY" me one anytime
Old 20th August 2004, 17:30   #41
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm....now, Dippy and V12 have made the things more interesting....but, still i would choose the car!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] Well if i have a supercar who cares!! If i'm sad i'll make my car talk to me (by revving it) and be the most happiest man in the world.

The sound of a Mclaren F1 or a Lambo...awesome. Its the best anti-depressant!!
Old 20th August 2004, 18:02   #42
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]the gal.. car im good enough to "BUY" me one anytime
No jaggu. if u get the girl, no car [whether u have money or no]

Anyways, my answer is still the same : Car
Old 20th August 2004, 18:08   #43
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ Aug. 20 2004,14:42)]i mean true love not those short term crappy relationships which one gets into on the basis of what car you drive or what a hunk you are
Even the serious kind of relationships are based on these factors these days. Did someone mention God? Well, someone recently said, "Ferrari is a scaled down version of God."

It's the car for me.

Old 21st August 2004, 00:55   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]No jaggu. if u get the girl, no car [whether u have money or no]
interesting point by V12

16 to the woman 13 to car .. neck to neck indeed

Dippy
Old 21st August 2004, 01:34   #45
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Actually the first time me n he are talking about something other than Spiderman
Have we spoken ANYTHING other than cars, dippy?? I dontt know what else to talk. Nothin except cars/bikes.
Closed Thread