Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 9th April 2007, 19:38   #1
BHPian

Red face Need help regarding insurance and road tax

Hi guys,

My name is Hormaz, and i have recently shifted to bangalore from bombay, well not very recent, its been 5 months now, i got my bike(pulsar) along with me,

Well coming directly to the topic, mine is a MH registration,and im tired of hiding, well yes hiding away from the cops as i have not payed the road tax, need to knw few things regarding the same,

1) Do i need a NOC from bombay for paying the road tax. if not how do i go abt it

2) My bike insurance has expired, can any1 tell me where oriental or any other insurance office is , or can someone come from the company to get the insurance done,or can any one give me the telephone number of the insurance company so that i can directly speak to them,

Thanks for your time,

P.S Mods please shift this topic if not in the right place,

Hormaz.
hormaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2007, 06:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Ans to Question #1 can be found on : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-road-tax.html
mithun is offline   Reply With Quote