Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 26th April 2007, 23:34   #1
BHPian

Default "Northern Motorsport" badged free-flow fixed Baleno in Delhi, tbhpian owned?

Was on my way to CR park from west delhi in my Ikon.
Spotted a silver baleno with lot of northern motorsport stickers (northern motorsport is an active motorsport body organising lot of events in this part of the country).
the Baleno also had a good freeflow exhaust..and the driver was around 45+, with some white hair and all.

Incidently, in traffic, i got ahead of him and i think he noticed the "himalayan motorsport" sticker on my ikon's rear bumper and then is when a lil fun started, lasting for around 2km. No rash driving mind you, just a lil fun in traffic. It was good to see a person double my age enjoying the joys of life (ie, BHP) to the max

Does that baleno belong to any t-bhpian, or does any t-bhpian know the driver?
BunnyPunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2007, 01:18   #2
aZa
Senior - BHPian

i know a blue baleno owned by a fellow tbhpian with Northern motorsport stickers.
aZa is offline   Reply With Quote