Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Closed Thread

Old 28th April 2007, 01:13   #1
BANNED

Default STAR TV connection ???

Hey, Does anyone out there know someone working with STAR NEWS ??? Its URGENT as I need to see if I can get a recording of the BREAKING NEWS edition for earlier tonite ....

PLS PLS PLS ..... Some one say YES !!!

Cheers

Last edited by khaadu75 : 28th April 2007 at 01:23.
Old 28th April 2007, 11:20   #2
BHPian

Khaaduu, sorry to read the msg late, Star News bombay office is at mahalaxmi, i dont think i know anybody over there, will try to find out.... btw whats so important about the news... just little inquisitive
Old 28th April 2007, 11:41   #3
Senior - BHPian

I do, a Producer, old friend. What do you want?

Last edited by iraghava : 28th April 2007 at 11:42.
Old 28th April 2007, 12:13   #4
BANNED

I wanna see if I can get a recording of their BREAKING NEWS story that was aired last nite at 9.30 --- It was about their undercover story , they revealed how badly the milk availble in the city is adulterated with chemicals and stuff .

So see if you guys can somehow get that for me ... a lot of my clients missed that news clip so just need that to re confirm what Ive been telling them about the same .

Thanx guy .... ITS VERY IMP !!!
Old 28th April 2007, 12:15   #5
Senior - BHPian

Let me check, will get back to you by today evening. Also, that news is being replayed, just saw it in the morning.
Old 28th April 2007, 12:17   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Let me check, will get back to you by today evening. Also, that news is being replayed, just saw it in the morning.

I know ... but I didnt have any way of recording it !!! And tried searching the net just incase they have it online ..but NO LUCK . Pls see if you can Ishaan .... , plenty of daroo headed ur way of you do

Cheers
Old 28th April 2007, 12:25   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
I know ... but I didnt have any way of recording it !!! And tried searching the net just incase they have it online ..but NO LUCK . Pls see if you can Ishaan .... , plenty of daroo headed ur way of you do

Cheers
Hi Khaadu,

If you want, I can take you to the places where this is actually done.

I am from Bulandshahr. Almost 60-70% of all milk supplied to Delhi comes from there. Many big dairies like Param, Praras, Gopaljee, Rama etc. are located there.

These big players don't indulge in such things. But smaller dairies do this; I myself had seen this milk-making process many times.

\N
Old 28th April 2007, 12:35   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer View Post
These big players don't indulge in such things. But smaller dairies do this; I myself had seen this milk-making process many times.

\N
Hey, They may not be doing it but the fact is that they also buy from small dairies ... and what those dairies do , even the tests done by the Bigger dairies doesn't detect it . There was a Zee expose about 3 urs ago in which Paras dairy was the one that put synthetic milk through 7 tests , in the end they asked the undercover reporters for as much milk as they cud supply as it was the purest available ..

Also what people are not aware of are the hormonal injections that are given to the animals to increase yield ... and that has a lot of side effects on the children who consume it .

If you wondering why Im so interested .. Its coz I just started a dairy for Organic Milk in Gurgaon . !!

Cheers

PS -- I wud luv to be taken to see how they do it ...
Old 28th April 2007, 12:48   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Hey, They may not be doing it but the fact is that they also buy from small dairies ... and what those dairies do , even the tests done by the Bigger dairies doesn't detect it . There was a Zee expose about 3 urs ago in which Paras dairy was the one that put synthetic milk through 7 tests , in the end they asked the undercover reporters for as much milk as they cud supply as it was the purest available ..
These dairies has cleaned-up their act after that expose. Rama dairy's owner is a friend, I have been to their plants many times. Their testing quipments are surely world-class.

Quote:
Also what people are not aware of are the hormonal injections that are given to the animals to increase yield ... and that has a lot of side effects on the children who consume it .
This is surely a big problem. And not only for milk; I have seen people giving these injections to vegetables like cucumber, bottle-gourd, pumpkin etc. to make them grow.

Quote:
If you wondering why Im so interested .. Its coz I just started a dairy for Organic Milk in Gurgaon . !!
I guessed that from your earlier mails :-)

Quote:
PS -- I wud luv to be taken to see how they do it ...
I am out of Delhi nowadays. Will be back in another two weeks. I will contact you whenever I will be going home.

\N

Last edited by ntomer : 28th April 2007 at 12:49.
Old 28th April 2007, 13:14   #10
BANNED

Well, It seems you are pretty aware of the levels of adulteration ... wonder how you manage buying stuff from the market ??? Must be tough on you ....
Old 28th April 2007, 13:53   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Well, It seems you are pretty aware of the levels of adulteration ... wonder how you manage buying stuff from the market ??? Must be tough on you ....
do I have a choice???

\N
Old 28th April 2007, 14:08   #12
BHPian

Khaadu let me know if its repeating today i will give you the recording, am using Lg Time machine.
Cheers
W.A
Old 28th April 2007, 14:12   #13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude View Post
Khaadu let me know if its repeating today i will give you the recording, am using Lg Time machine.
Cheers
W.A
I dunno when they wud re telecast it ... but I mite have found a way of getting it , lets see !!

And whats this LG time machine ??? Does it record directly from the TV or what ???

Thanx man ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer
do I have a choice???

\N
Yeah, U do -- go organic --- I dont use any of this on my farm , infact I dont even use any chemical fertilisers in my fields . Everything is grown using conventional methods ....
Old 28th April 2007, 14:59   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
plenty of daroo headed ur way of you do

Cheers
He doesn't drink daru any more, he's allegedly found a substitute - organic milk!!!!!!

Last edited by suman : 28th April 2007 at 15:00.
Old 28th April 2007, 15:00   #15
BHPian

[quote=khaadu75;424556]
And whats this LG time machine ??? Does it record directly from the TV or what ???

Thanx man ...

There is a plasma/lcd model from Lg which has a built in 80 GB drive which in turn gives 33hours of recording, now i dont miss my fvts simply scheduled it and watch them in my free time
Closed Thread