Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 18th April 2013, 21:48   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Cost of opening a motorcycle dealership

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
... I am sure bikes like the Splendor will give a much lesser profit - maybe around 2500 bucks?
Yes. The explanation given to me was for a splendor then. Was told the margin is only 1.8K for seller, which is not even adequate to maintain the sales infrastructure (rentals, personel, expenses) even though they sell in volumes. hence, this is the reason why they don't offer any discounts or freebies.
null is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2015, 18:44   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsingh View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to get some information on what is the cost of setting up a motorcycle dealership ( Two wheelers) in a different cities ( Tier I, II and III). On searching the forum, I was able to find some information in terms of costs incurred in setting up a honda dealership. This information has shaped some of the questions below.

====================

I know these are a lot of questions but I am unable to find answers to these on the net and dont have contacts in the industry to be able to get these.

Thanks to everyone who responds.

Regards,
-Sumit
Just bumped into this thread and was hoping someone could give a few pointers regarding Sumit's questions here. I was hoping to do something similar. Any thoughts bhp-ians?

Last edited by khan_sultan : 3rd February 2015 at 20:23. Reason: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.
GKR9900 is offline   Reply With Quote