Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 20th August 2007, 21:58   #136
BHPian

This really sucks. I wonder if the SC would let out the same judgement for any ordinary person. Man I am ashamed.
SumitB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 22:48   #137
Senior - BHPian

He has done the terrible unpadronable mistake and he deserves punishment. Unfortunately, the whole judiciary and the political system runs on money power. These are the guys who should be executed with no mercy. It is really very sad that that Sanjay Dutt is let off (on bail) in SC. Then what is the use of this whole drama?

Sanjay Dutt's father belonged to ruling party, his sister is an MP of the ruling party, President of India is also from ruling party. So they have the final laugh in this........Hope justice prevails.

Though I'am a great admirer of the Sanjay Dutt, but in this case, he himsel should have gone inside. Afterall, there should be some use of doing a Gandhian movie..........
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 23:25   #138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
Hello, Great news for sanjay Dutt's Fans - Bail has just been granted by SC in Breaking News.
Whooo ha ha ! Now we can all go anywhere we want & kill anyone we want & say, Oh! I am sorry, my hero did it , so will I ???? Looks like this country's mighty go in the same direction (Money can buy anything, even your own daughter's virginity). Yes, that is how strong i feel about this bhai. All offence meant to a criminal's fan following. (please do not equate this to a political thing, there are no followers for such people, not at least in this forum).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpscars View Post
CELEBRATING INDIA'S 60 YRS !!

So you think this is a great way to celebrate 60 years of India's Freedom!!!!

This is a completely confused country with the wrong people on the wrong side of the bars.

Anyway, what does a simple mortal like me have to say on about the big mob of idol worshippers.
Everythying pal, I never had an idea of how 'educted' (not Oxford) folks believed in stuff that goes on in movies, now i know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Time to get ready for the next Munna Bhai movie ...... for all those who cribbing -- actually I better not start !! Everyone is entitled to his opinion I guess .... though a lot of ppl give opinions as if they are so righteous in their own lives . Im sure everyone has skeletons that would enable them to a few punishments as well ....

GREAT THAT HES OUT .........
Yeah, I am not a righteous, man, no one is, but do you buy & keep weapons in your home to kill yourself & your family ??? Not everyone does, if someone has been stupid (or is he ?) enough to do that, he actually deserves a (to be dead, have you seen the movie 'Mr.Brooks ?, I think you should)'death sentence which he did not get by using his money power, if you like that , so be it.
cheers & a happy India (Movie crazed)
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 23:37   #139
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Whooo ha ha ! Now we can all go anywhere we want & kill anyone we want & say, Oh! I am sorry, my hero did it , so will I ???? Looks like this country's mighty go in the same direction (Money can buy anything, even your own daughter's virginity). Yes, that is how strong i feel about this bhai. All offence meant to a criminal's fan following. (please do not equate this to a political thing, there are no followers for such people, not at least in this forum).

Everythying pal, I never had an idea of how 'educted' (not Oxford) folks believed in stuff that goes on in movies, now i know.

Yeah, I am not a righteous, man, no one is, but do you buy & keep weapons in your home to kill yourself & your family ??? Not everyone does, if someone has been stupid (or is he ?) enough to do that, he actually deserves a (to be dead, have you seen the movie 'Mr.Brooks ?, I think you should)'death sentence which he did not get by using his money power, if you like that , so be it.
cheers & a happy India (Movie crazed)
.... but you do make me laugh !!! Did he keep weapons to kill himself and his family -- coz this sure is news to me as well -- wonder where you get such warped facts ???

As for making a mistake .... a lot of us make it once and then learn from it , doesnt mean we will make it again and again !! Also did he use them against anyone .... definitely not . As for money saving him --- Manu Sharma of the Jessica Lal case also had his dad in the ruling party , his dad was also an elected member , he also had loads of money power -- I WONDER WHY HE CUDN'T STAY OUT OF PRISON , or maybe you have a clue why it didnt work for poor Manu ???

There are ways of the world .. and there are ways of the world --- !!! A deer can never eat a tiger for lunch ... and thats something that has to be accepted . So lets STOP cribbing about how our system has failed once again , or how its been bought by money coz this will happen and not only in India but across the world .... RICH & FAMOUS get away with a lot of crap but at the same time also suffer a lot due to the same reason .

Hes out .... and Im glad hes out and doesnt go back in ever unless he decides to buy some more guns and shoot his family !!!

Cheers

Last edited by DCEite : 21st August 2007 at 12:20. Reason: Smiley rule violated.
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 00:00   #140
Senior - BHPian

I am so glad that you are happy, being his closest relative or whatever. But being a distant cousin, i find it ridiculous to think that my matinee idol should or could not be tried for his lawlessness & even when he is , we the true & law abiding citizens of India will always trip & fall before his glorious chariot & sacrifice our values to get him a reprieve. Did anyone say this country has advanced & met the computer world ???

That is what i call Unflinching faithfulness.

cheers

P.S i cannot reveal my sources..he he he, they are too sacred to reveal. after all he is my idol too... lol

Last edited by esteem_lover : 21st August 2007 at 00:13. Reason: correcting the spelling for citizen
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 00:16   #141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

GREAT THAT HES OUT .........
Khaadu baba,

I find is amusingly scary that you so strongly sympathize with sanjay dutt. I won't be surprised if given a chance, you will also acquire weapons and give similar arguments over why you did it.

Trust me, it will be wrong, and illegal. In India We have strict laws concerning guns, and expect everybody to follow them. Somebody got out for lack of evidence or incompetent prosecution is a cause of concern, and shame. Not pride or excuse to let others off too.

Just thought I will let you know. And hoping you will grow up sooner than Sanju baba did. As usual, no offense meant.
vivekiny2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 01:09   #142
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As for making a mistake .... a lot of us make it once and then learn from it , doesnt mean we will make it again and again !! Also did he use them against anyone .... definitely not.
Someone else did and it killed hundred's of people for god's sake... and it wasnt a mistake. Keeping arms and ammunation in your house, kept by some bhai. Start killing on your whim and fancy and start defending yourself saying "i did a mistake and doesnt mean i'll do it again and again".
Its a slap on the face of families who's near and dear one's were killed in the blast when you say it was a "mistake".

Quote:
As for money saving him --- Manu Sharma of the Jessica Lal case also had his dad in the ruling party , his dad was also an elected member , he also had loads of money power -- I WONDER WHY HE CUDN'T STAY OUT OF PRISON , or maybe you have a clue why it didnt work for poor Manu ???
Poor fellow, he wasnt a film actor... he wasnt a munna bhai. He didnt had guys supporting him, munna bhai zindabad!

Quote:
There are ways of the world .. and there are ways of the world --- !!! A deer can never eat a tiger for lunch ... and thats something that has to be accepted . So lets STOP cribbing about how our system has failed once again , or how its been bought by money coz this will happen and not only in India but across the world .... RICH & FAMOUS get away with a lot of crap
Darn...cant believe this came from you. Its a scary thought my dear friend and it seems you are happy to be part of this jungle raj. And tell me where in developed world did rich and famous got away after being part of a tragedy of such huge magnitude.... its not for thing we call them the "developed world"... we need to grow up, grow up a lot.
extreme_torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 01:22   #143
BHPian

Quote:
As for making a mistake .... a lot of us make it once and then learn from it, doesnt mean we will make it again and again !! Also did he use them against anyone .... definitely not .
When a man commits a crime, the law doesn't ask if it is the first time he ever committed a crime. Visit your nearest jail and see how many people are in there for one time crimes.

Oh btw, Mohammed Atta made only one mistake in his life. He took a wrong turn when flying a plane. He has since not repeated it and never will.

Quote:
As for money saving him --- Manu Sharma of the Jessica Lal case also had his dad in the ruling party , his dad was also an elected member , he also had loads of money power -- I WONDER WHY HE CUDN'T STAY OUT OF PRISON , or maybe you have a clue why it didnt work for poor Manu ???
He did and would have stayed out of jail forever if the people and media didn't take the matter into their own hands. Manu Sharma was first aquitted for lack of evidence.

Quote:
Hes out .... and Im glad hes out and doesnt go back in ever unless he decides to buy some more guns and shoot his family !!!
Cheers
It is not shooting his family that many are worried about but shooting other innocent people which may include you and me. It is precisely to prevent this kind of guess work (will he shoot or will he not) that he should be put in jail.
Mayavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 01:54   #144
Senior - BHPian

Thats really great news..hope hes learnt a lesson and now puts more time in the charity work hes been into from quite some time, also wish he is out on the streets soon with the f430.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 12:15   #145
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Thats really great news..hope hes learnt a lesson and now puts more time in the charity work hes been into from quite some time, also wish he is out on the streets soon with the f430.
you want him to do charity driving around in a F430 soon after he gets bail ???
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 16:07   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Manu Sharma would have easily stayed out of prision if it wasn't for the sustained media campagin which also resulted in ordinary people coming out in support of Jessica Lal's family.

Sadly, our media doesn't realise the power it has to make our society a better place. There are so many issues that need attention in India, if only our media stopped it's obsession with nags, nagins, chamatkars, ghosts and Sanju baba/Munnabhai.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 16:46   #147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Sadly, our media doesn't realise the power it has to make our society a better place. There are so many issues that need attention in India, if only our media stopped it's obsession with nags, nagins, chamatkars, ghosts and Sanju baba/Munnabhai.
Agree completely, but its the media who's responsible for lots of "not so good" things. Not even a single news channel in India had the guts to go aganist the verdict in the mumbai blast case when it concerned Sanjay Dutt.... he was being repeatedly addressed as Munna Bhai on a lot of channels. I can understand the emotion of a layman, a man walking on the street but not these so called "true" news channels with unbiased award winning journalists. Not even a sinlge channel praised the judge for his verdict which was given under tremendous political and people pressure.
Its a reflection of our society, a reflection of our thought process and our right's and wrong's, I wish someone in media had the guts to call a spade, a spade in matter's that concern India. We desperately need a change in political leadership and that change has to be brought by the people... I wish people started to think more on logic than silly political campaigns and bollywood stars.
extreme_torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 17:09   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
you want him to do charity driving around in a F430 soon after he gets bail ???
Why are you mixing up his charity work and driving around in the f430? Jeez atleast appriciate that someone is devoting lot of money into charity. I think he also has a cancer foundation. Whats wrong in he driving around in his own car?
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 17:12   #149
Senior - BHPian

I cannot deny that I carry a soft spot for 'Munnabhai', however small that is. That being said, I wonder if all hailing the fact that he is released have ever asked themselves: What would have happened I was in his shoes?

Besides, here is an interesting story:

Better late than never

Think it over.

Last edited by typeOnegative : 21st August 2007 at 17:14. Reason: Damn punctuation
typeOnegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 17:19   #150
BHPian

Guys have a reality check he has just got bail till the time he receives a gets a copy of the conviction and after that he has to go the jail again.
So he is out on bail till the time he gets a conviction copy which would be pretty soon.
So all of you who want him in jail probably forever your hope is not lost.
By the way I don't have any sympathy for him anyways.
He got the punishment for what he did wrong but keeping in view he has already spent sometime in JAIL the sentence could be lessened to 3-4 years.
That's all I am saying.
scarlet.fever is offline   Reply With Quote