Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 3rd April 2012, 14:21   #991
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
I am interested to take a look at the same and take things further,hope we can buy together and strike a deal ....

Thanks
MSVG
Dropped the idea for Bagalur, looking at other properties mainly in Devanahalli or Kanakpura. Sent you a PM.
motomaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 15:46   #992
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Dropped the idea for Bagalur, looking at other properties mainly in Devanahalli or Kanakpura. Sent you a PM.
There are properties available near Harohalli, Kanakapura. Let me know if interested. I can share the details. I have bought a 1500sqft plot there.
akhil_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 15:59   #993
Senior - BHPian

Saw this news in TOI Bangalore edition yesterday. Me too recently bought a site in a similar layout.

Over 870 illegal layouts off the BDA radar

Sunitha Rao R & Shilpa Phadnis TNN

Bangalore: The urban layout watchdog doesnt match up to the job: the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) has identified only 127 illegal layouts,while its officials admit that the number of unauthorized localities in Greater Bangalore is well over 1,000.BDA townplanner Thirukana Goudar said rampant violations have taken place,especially on the city outskirts.
Illegal layouts are both the cause and effect of a deeper crisis afflicting urban governance: they expose the agencies inability to address the citys housing needs,and become a strain on the meagre resources,besides leaving a big hole in the civic coffers.With only five townplanners to cater to a population of 84 lakh,the BDA is clueless about the ground realities.
A majority of the identified 127 illegal layouts has sprung up in Uttarahalli,Begur,Kammanahalli and Kengeri in the South,Varthur,Rachenahalli and Thanisandra in the East,and in Yelahanka in the North.Some of these layouts have been around for two decades.Identifying them has opened up another front for the resource-strapped agency as its notices have mired it in labyrinthine legal proceedings.
In some cases,the housing co-operative societies have applied for approval after weve sent out notices.When BDA asked the layout owners to pay cess and betterment charge,they moved court, Goudar explained.
The nodal agency has not launched any investigation to determine the exact extent of violations despite having survey numbers in its possession.
Shockingly,BDA records say three of the 127 illegal layouts Sun City Layout in KR Puram hobli,two layouts in B Narayanapura in Varthur Hobli and Naganahalli in Bangalore East have not been traced on the ground.
BDA commissioner Bharat Lal Meena didnt respond to TOIs calls.

ELUSIVE REDEMPTION

The problem of illegal layouts is too complex for any simple resolution.Hopes were pinned on the Akrama-Sakrama scheme,a two-way solution in which plot owners and developers could get their land regularized and the betterment fee could be put to improve Bangalores civic amenities.The scheme is stuck in a legal tangle with the governor withholding the approval

Link:ePaper Lite - Times of India Publications
coolclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 16:12   #994
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil_007 View Post
There are properties available near Harohalli, Kanakapura. Let me know if interested. I can share the details. I have bought a 1500sqft plot there.
Sure, can you please share some details, costing, facility, etc. Is your site registered? If yes if you checked the papers.
motomaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 18:47   #995
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
If a group of independent people (4 friends, for example) decides to buy a property (say of 8000 sqft plot, which is not affordable by one of the individuals), is it possible to apply for bank loan independently/individually? Will it make simpler if all 4 takes loan from same bank/branch? What would be the liability if one of them fails to pay? Should these 4 people together form a co-operative or LLP to make things happen? Initial registration to happen as "equal undivided share to all 4 parties", and should they finally file a partition suite to divide the property among themselves?
All four of them have to buy the property as four purchasers only. Later on after arriving at a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (Registered), the Undivided share of land (UDS) share can be divided among the purchasers. You cannot divide the land before construction because of the reason that the planning authorities will ask you to allocate walking area to reach the other person's land. So it is positively not viable to divide the land before construction.

In the MOU, details about the undivided share of land and the construction cost and after construction which flat will be allocated/ earmarked for whom etc details should be stated clearly. If that is the case then the obtaining loan for an individual will not be a problem.The private banks may agree and there may be some problem with the PSU Banks.

After construction the BBMP will allot sub Khata for each flat with respective UDS making individual property for each of them.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2012, 15:01   #996
Senior - BHPian

Default Rent options in Ahmedabad (Gujarat)?

Guys I have to stay in Ahmedabad (Gujarat) for a training program and then will shift to either Gurgaon or Mumbai as it works out to be.

Please suggest me some good areas around Ashram Road (my work place) which has 1BHK flats available for rent. I am single person and will prefer independent single room flat as my tenure there will be for very short period of time only (around 2-6 months).

Someone has suggested me Naranpura and Chanakyapuri for staying. I have to join there on 1st May so please reply ASAP.

Please guide - my budget is around 5-10K.
bluevolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 00:17   #997
BHPian

Does anyone know the current rates in Royal Palms - Goregaon? Is it worth buying in that area?
abdriver2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 10:34   #998
BHPian

Friends,
Which bank is good (in terms of conditions,ROI,charges etc) for applying a loan to buy a plot (not for construction, just for investment purpose)?
Will it have the same ROI & terms like a home loan? I'm currently under the impression that home loan is only provided for constructing/buying a house. Please correct me, if this is wrong.
nfsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 11:48   #999
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsfreak View Post
Friends,
Which bank is good (in terms of conditions,ROI,charges etc) for applying a loan to buy a plot (not for construction, just for investment purpose)?
Will it have the same ROI & terms like a home loan? I'm currently under the impression that home loan is only provided for constructing/buying a house. Please correct me, if this is wrong.
Most banks provide loan for buying land. There wont be any tax benefits available for this.

To avail tax benefit, you will have to take a composite loan of buying plot + construction. But there will be terms like construction to be started within 6 months of plot purchase etc. So this wont fit you
rajesh1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 12:30   #1000
BHPian

Friends - currently i am staying in Kothrud but want to shift to Baner road or Sus-Pashan road. Any good apartments in ready possession i am interested. Please let me know. Thanks for help.
aditya@pune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2012, 00:10   #1001
BHPian

Default Property Card

Events have transpired in such a direct where I have been advised to 'Request the property card' from the Municipality
Does anyone here know how to go about getting it/ how long will it take to get it. I only need to take a look at it and get a copy
Cannot go into more details here since this is a Public Forum.
Any advise will be highly appreciated
alter.e.go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2012, 00:30   #1002
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alter.e.go
Events have transpired in such a direct where I have been advised to 'Request the property card' from the Municipality
Does anyone here know how to go about getting it/ how long will it take to get it. I only need to take a look at it and get a copy
Cannot go into more details here since this is a Public Forum.
Any advise will be highly appreciated
You can get a Property Card from the CTS Office. Application Form plus fees and 2days is what it takes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur
Guys I have a query.

Do banks provide home loans for property purchase in society which are embroiled in the forest land issue in Mumbai/Thane. I have zeroed in on one such property in Thane where the builder has paid the penalties or the excess payment amount on the behalf of the residents. But it seems that no bank is ready to provide home loan on the project due to the forest land issue thing, the builder is ready to provide the penalty payment reciept.
The residents already have have home loans but I guess this was before the forest land issue came into light. Also the residents have confirmed once the NOC is recd from the forest officials the society would apply for OC too.
The Forest Land Case is pending in the Supreme Court. Banks today would be weary to fund flats constructed on forest land, even though most likely the case would come in favour of the Societies/ Land Owners. We personally are stuck on such a property as well.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 16th April 2012 at 06:59. Reason: Merging back-to-back posts. Plz use the Edit button if posting within 30 mins of previous post.
mohandasnikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2012, 17:11   #1003
BHPian

I am being asked for the CTS number of the plot , I don't have it. Any why I can get it ?
alter.e.go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2012, 17:21   #1004
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alter.e.go
I am being asked for the CTS number of the plot , I don't have it. Any why I can get it ?
Hmmm.... Any of your Old Sale Agreements, Property Papers will have it.
mohandasnikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2012, 17:05   #1005
BHPian

How is DLF Maiden Heights at Bommasandra as an investment? The rates being quoted are low. I was looking for help from the Bangaloreans if they can throw light on the prospects of growth / future development in that area and does it make sense to invest in that area
I am in Mumbai and looking to buy a house purely for investment.
macbeth is offline   Reply With Quote