Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 3rd April 2013, 15:36   #1216
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Need legal advice! Builder taking us for a ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinair View Post
No, its a covered parking and these are extra parking being created around the building (within the compound)
In that case the only respite is the sanctioned plans. You may approach the authority to take action if they are not approved. However, in certain cities such structures are are not counted in FAr and are allowed if they are not restricting the Fire Tender movement. And I agree, this is frustrating.
sourabhzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2013, 15:43   #1217
BHPian

I believe you can file an RTI to the corporation regarding your queries. They will be having details regarding the sanctions with regard to the concerned building.
revintup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2013, 15:53   #1218
BHPian

Does the sale agreement mention a covered car park? or does it just mention a car park?

Is it legally wrong to build open car parks within the building premises? I do not think so, most apartments in Bangalore have open car parks.
vasanthn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2013, 19:52   #1219
Senior - BHPian

As long as it is approved by BBMP there shouldnt be any problems. Ask the builder/ developer for the sanctioned plan, that should clear your doubts.
rjstyles69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2013, 20:03   #1220
BHPian

Hi there , it would be easier to understand your situation if you could shed some light on the following points :-

1) What does your sales agreement say ?

2) Does it mention that you/others would be getting covered parking lots ?

3) Are the parking lots being created covered or open ?

4) I suppose these parking lots are being created around the buildings within the compound of the society ?
Enigmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2013, 13:15   #1221
BHPian

Default Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bean View Post
I had booked a flat in Bangalore during the pre-launch stage by paying the booking amount.

It has been 2 months and now the builder has sent me an email inviting me to do the down payment of 20%. I told them that I need to get the document verified by a lawyer before I get sign the sale agreement.

What all document should I request from the builder for lawyer verification?

Appreciate your help.

Rgds,
Vinod
The basic docs would include , approved layout plan, approved building plan, ownership documents, title carryout search, khata , Encumbrance, Authority approvals ( BDA etc), JV docs if there is a land owner share involved.

If you are taking a bank loan, banks do have a process of approving the project as a whole before disbursement. Their in house lawyer would have done that. It would really help you if you can get hold of that legal report as well.

Get a good lawyer even if its a little expensive.
mannubhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2013, 15:01   #1222
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinair View Post
A builder here in Bangalore, from whom I and many others bought flats, is going ahead constructing parking lots outside the basement area (within the compound) and says these are for those who have booked flats towards the end.
If its not sanctioned as per the approved plan, he cannot build them. If he is illegally building it, its essentially to make some quick bucks selling the parking lots.

Also you need to see the impact on the open area that would have been available to you, if this parking lot was not created.

Hope he has given you the sanction plan copy while signing up.
mannubhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2013, 16:03   #1223
BHPian

Excatly, does the building of the covered parking impact any other features of what was promised to you as a customer? Is the swiming pool or jogging area or any other usable area being disturbed?

If that is the case, I can understand your frustration. But again, if this is in the sanctioned plan, nothing can be done. If its not in the sanctioned plan, but does not effect any of the amenties promised, I dont think its worth the trouble. But if it is not in the plan and also effecting the amenities, then you should go out of your way to fight this.
mav2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 10:36   #1224
BHPian

Default Nucleus Properties in Cochin

Does anybody have any idea of this builder : Nucleus Properties?

Am looking to book a house in one of their latest projects.
From what I gather, they are a Cochin based budget builder.
Any intel regarding their previous projects, on-time-completion, track record, etc would be immensely helpful.

Thanks in advance--
KL54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 13:09   #1225
BHPian

Hey friends,

I ll be moving shortly to Pune, so am in the process of looking for decent rented accomodation. My office is in Baner so the aim is to look for something which is not too far from baner, yet accessible from the city too. I had looked at magicbricks and had come across a listing for 11K in gloria grace Bavdhan near chandani chowk.

It would be great if some puneites gave me an idea of how the area is? This is the google maps location http://goo.gl/maps/bldOa . I wont be having a vehicle for a few months so how good is the public transport.
I would ideally want a location where my wife too could move around easily using public transport.

Any other suggestions for areas within 10 Kms of Baner? Rent upto 15K should be fine I guess.

Thanks in advance
vibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 15:06   #1226
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibbs View Post
Hey friends,

I ll be moving shortly to Pune, so am in the process of looking for decent rented accomodation. My office is in Baner so the aim is to look for something which is not too far from baner, yet accessible from the city too. I had looked at magicbricks and had come across a listing for 11K in gloria grace Bavdhan near chandani chowk.
Public transport from the said location is close to zero. You will find quite a few places in Baner. I will check in my company's ad section and see if I can get anything.
swapnilup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 15:55   #1227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnilup View Post
Public transport from the said location is close to zero. You will find quite a few places in Baner. I will check in my company's ad section and see if I can get anything.
Thank you Swapnilup. How about baner Pashan link road near national institute of virology? I can find a few good deals online within my budget in the locality.
vibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 21:31   #1228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibbs View Post

Thank you Swapnilup. How about baner Pashan link road near national institute of virology? I can find a few good deals online within my budget in the locality.
Baner pashan link road will be good for your office but again don't count on any public transport.
swapnilup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2013, 23:34   #1229
BHPian

Question Re: Mantri Serenity?

Has anyone booked into 'Mantri Serenity' on Kanakapura Road? I had been to the site and spoke with sales guys, and they say it would be completed by Dec 2015. And they also mentioned about a mall coming up besides the residential complex, and the b'lore metro station right in front of the property.
JMaruru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:24   #1230
Oxy
BHPian

I just got a quote of 94 lakhs for a 1400 sqft 2 BHK at Golden Grand, Yeshwanthpur.

What on earth has the world come to?
Oxy is online now   Reply With Quote